CURRENT STATE OF WINDOWS

CURRENT STATE OF WINDOWS

IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK!

>not using hackintosh

>1024x768

>yes goyim you can only install (((our))) store apps exclusively
gee I wonder who could be behind this rule

2017: The Year of The Linux Desktop

Thank you Microsoft.

>being so stupid you cant even setup windows

What version of Windows are you running?

Windows 10

>childrens

>not using superior 7z
Germans
This is why mudslims will end your entire country and race.

>t. burgernigger

>trying to install a Win32 app on a UWP-only version of Win10
Retarded or just malicious-posting?

OP clearly never heard of WinRT, which was pretty much the win 8 version of this.
It's not meant for desktop use silly boy.

>Windows
Found your problem

Every year since I can remember ist
>The year of the linux desktop.

Windows got an update that made Som applications not work. Like CCleaner and winrar. New updates fixed those issues weeks ago tho.

>tfw it deleted sbeggy

>winrar.de

using a fake site and not the correct rarlabs.com
how fucking dumb are you

Because running that version of speccy caused an instant blue screen when it tried to detect the winver. It wasn't some arbitrary removal.

>Download winrar from rarlab will solve the problem of windows appstore only software DRM

wew lad I can never think of screenfetch causing blue screen in Linux.

Mr God said 640x480 only.

Isnt that the stupid windows os thats intentionally nerfed? I hate ms as much as the next guy but rail them where it hurts dont imply this is going to the main build retard nig

WE

Wat

>a gui screenfetch was too much for Windows to handle

topkek

I've used W10 since the start and never once seen this. How are you retards fucking up the easiest to use version of Windows to date.

Only because nobody made *ANY* software for it. There is nothing inherently non-desktop about ARM.

>deliberately installing nagware

You fucking baiting nigger
This particular version of wangblows is designed not to run any apps that are not from the market.
There are fucking home, Pro and edu editions that do run 3rd party apps, you fucking dumb lincuck nigger, I got so fucking tired of this shit-tier bait, holy fuck, I seriously hope you don't reproduce and die like a faggot you are

Why would you install that piece of shit botnet anyway? Are you a chink or a poo? White people wouldn't ever use such a crappy program.

Why is there such a crappy thing in the first place? Who would buy such a shitware OS? What company would dare to mark something so neutered with its brand?

You seem to think this is OK to some degree. It isn't.

>Using known malware site
>Not using superior 7zip
>All these replies
No (You) for you.

How do people run into these problems all the time? Been using w10 since the beta and not once have i had any issues like that.

This. You should be thankful that Microsoft is blocking that shit software. Praise be our software store overlords.

That's not the real winrar site you dumb cunt. Stop trying to bait fags.

Wow, you mean badly written ring 0 code causes a kernel to crash? Who would have guessed!

Retina Display doesn't have this problem

>download 64-bit application on 32-bit installation of Windows
>REEEEEEEEE IT DOESN'T WORK MICROSOFT IS SHIT WAHHHH
7/10 made me reply

Too few appreciate that God spoke directly to this man. I imagine I would go "crazy" too.

>trying install win32 apps on windows cloud

0/10

SAGE and fuck off

mfw when the best Linux distro of 2020 will be called Windows

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN xD

when gates introduced windows, he also invented the microsoft company dictionary

the dictionary is missing the word "choice"

>all these LE CURRENT STATE OF WINGDONGS :DDDDDdddd threads

I installed Windows 10 LTSB months ago and disabled as much as I could, including cortana and the rest of the shit using powershell.

I have never noticed absurd disk activity or CPU activity except for updates which mostly run on a single file core anyway and is completed in several seconds. I have also never been forced to restart.

I don't know what you chucklefucks are doing but you must be trying hard to find situations like this or you're being extra fucking special.

This image was a great source of laughter for me.

why not both?

>year of linux
good one my dude
linux is and has always been DOA

>Windows 10 is great guys
>You just have to spend hours disabling spyware included with the system and install dodgy third party utilities to prevent it from ever updating because then it will turn all spyware back on right away
>and also you have to stay up to date with all sorts of news because microsoft keeps coming up with new ways to fuck you over in subsequent updates
>and even then you still can only keep spying to "minimum" which still includes everything you search for and contents of your emails and files
>But as I said Windows 10 is a great system

I didn't say or imply anything of what you said. Learn to read.

I never disabled updates. I merely said I don't come across 90% of the issues so many people seem to cry about.

I didn't install any 'third party tools'. I literally copy and pasted commands into power supply to uninstall all of the crap, changed a few registry settings and gpolicy settings. If this takes you hours then you're a retard.

How does it read my emails? I don't use the built in email application nor do I access emails from !Y desktop.

You'd do a lot better in life if you weren't such an emotional shitposting retard who can't come up with anything other than appealing to extremes.

Kill yourself

+

>Run specific version of windows in VM
>Try to do a task you know it isn't set up to do
>WOW OMFG WINBLOWS OMF OMFG OMFG
Remember to sage and hide lincuck bait

>Wincuckold THIS mad
LMAO

The worst part about people using bait like this is that they don't bother making the VM use a more normal resolution. So it is always horribly obvious. Sad!

>he still defends all that
only wincucks would ever do that