/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user buys a Trump coin, thought it was one and gets three • user disassembles his watch • user is super happy with his Motospeed Inflictor CK104 and the BM-800 • user shows off his Chinese Telecaster and with some modding he gets it to sound the way he wants it • user keeps going back and forth to get a higher refund • user rigs a battery to his RN3P • Previously disappointed by the Zuk Z2 and after installing the Indian stock ZUI user is no longer disappointed • user gets some parts in for his FPV racer quadcopter • user reviews some ROCK Zircons • Some good deals on flashlights, phones and headphones • user drops phone, is saved by screen protector Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Authentic-Vivo-XE800-In-Ear-HiFi-Sound-Stereo-In-Ear-Earphones-Earbuds-with-Mic/32756236543.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Hot-Women-Girl-Stripe-Over-The-Knee-Thigh-High-Stockings-Long-Striped-Stocking/32330436162.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Huawei-Bluetooth-Speaker-Subwoofer-Speakers-Singing-Swan-AM08-Wireless-Speaker-Portable-Mini-Hands-free-Speaker/32766365314.html
aliexpress.com/item/Elegant-floral-crane-embroidery-bomber-jacket-2016-autumn-fashion-souvenir-jackets-women-casual-coats-female-patchwork/32693050173.html
aliexpress.com/item/Neophil-2016-Autumn-Winter-Fashion-Long-Sleeve-Zipper-Hollow-Out-Lace-Biker-Black-Short-Jackets-Girls/32717700584.html
aliexpress.com/item/Jaqueta-Masculina-2016-Men-s-New-Casual-Jacket-Male-Multi-pocket-Mandarin-Collar-Men-Coat-Comfortable/32683006519.html
aliexpress.com/item/Off-White-T-shirt-Men-Women-Hip-Hop-1-1-Brand-Clothing-Summer-Virgil-Kanye-West/32785049613.html
aliexpress.com/item/The-Life-Of-Pablo-Kanye-West-Yeezy-Yeezus-Hoodie-Men-Hip-Hop-Pull-Paris-Opening-Yeezus/32756186171.html
aliexpress.com/item/T-Shirt-Men/32739547595.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kanye-West-Yeezy-The-I-Life-Of-Pablo-Kanye-Yeezus-T-shirt-Men-Summer-Brand-Clothing/32698254498.html
aliexpress.com/item/OFF-WHITE-T-Shirt-Men-YEEZY-Off-White-Kanye-West-Camouflage-Striped-Hip-Hop-Cotton-T/32725380987.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Retail-Fashion-Leisure-embroidery-POLICE-baseball-cap-snapback-hats-for-men-women-bone-cap-snap/32659014841.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nostalgic-Style-Military-Hats-China-Army-Handmade-Cotton-Velcro-Cap-Hat-Red-Star-Chairmen-Mao-Communist/32489721302.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-BULE-Brand-Men-Shoes-Casual-Lace-Up-Canvas-Shoes-Men-lats-Shoes-For-Men-Trainers/32682364967.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Style-Men-Oxford-Shoes-Spring-Casual-Lace-Up-England-Style-Formal-Dress-Men-Shoes-45/32423464163.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Men-Sneakers-Lace-Up-Platforms-Men-Shoes-Korean-Fashion-Casual-Sneakers-Loe-Canvas-Mens/32361781038.html
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-leather-Men-Wallet-Dragon-Pattern-High-Quality-Purse-Male-Fashion-Style-Dark-Brown-Imported-wallets/32411166670.html
aliexpress.com/item/Scorpion-pattern-wallet-men-Cool-wallets-leather-genuine-Top-Quality-Assurance-male-purse/32661379660.html
aliexpress.com/item/Communist-Party-Mens-Womens-High-quality-Tops-Fashion-creative-T-Shirt/32653953465.html
aliexpress.com/item/USSR-CCCP-STALIN-CUTE-Super-Mario-T-shirt-cotton-Lycra-top/2048621862.html
aliexpress.com/item/Marx-and-Engels-Marxism-of-Lenin-and-Stalin-Mao-Zedong-Communism-Mens-Womens-Printing-T-Shirt/32653306030.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/nigger-meme/1471184_32748401849.html
s.aliexpress.com/J3qIJfQJ
youtube.com/watch?v=UPodcdHdHVY
aliexpress.com/item/phone-cases-are-gay/32781205668.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like to use my Eiaosi earphones to listen to music streamed from my Wifi SD card reader with my Zuk while strange men come into my home to fuck my wife.

Highly recommended

2nd for cute stuff!

Reminder to ignore anything related to eiaosi and the shill will go away, don't reply him or me.

No, it won't make Eiaosi a good product even if you mention it with Zuk.

Threadly reminder:
>ignore Eiaosi posts
>do not reply to Eiaosi posters

List of /csg/ approved IEMs: audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php

You made another thread before the old one hit the bump limit, you fucking loser.

fuck me, you are one autistic cunt. kys with a rusty spoon you aids victim

Go away, audiobudget shill

reminder that the writer for that site is a a literal jew who got permabanned from head-fi for shilling

Audiobudget is very YMMV. Like I bought Uiisiis since it was highly rated there and cheap, but they literally hurt my ears after 45 mins to an hour of listening. Like not audio quality but actual pain.

He does good reviews for sure, but do your own research too. His list is a but behind too, missing newer memes like Hybrid Pros.

Chinky tea just arrived

Checked

No, RegularOP, you're the autistic one, camping literally every /csg/ to make a new thread before each one hits the bump limit, so you can get some kind of mega autistic satisfaction at having your tripcode at the start of each /csg/.

What does it give when you get your tree to 1000 points?
If its a coupon I'll wait as I don't have anything to buy right now.

Reminder that the author fucked up on the xiaomi piston air review, because he didn't read the instructions.

Did you try replacing the tips with memery foam ones?

Haven't ordered any chink shit in a couple of months. What's the hot new thing nowadays?

It might not be the perfect site.

It still doesn't make Eiaosi any better.

Vivo XE-800s
Get them while they are still cheap
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Authentic-Vivo-XE800-In-Ear-HiFi-Sound-Stereo-In-Ear-Earphones-Earbuds-with-Mic/32756236543.html

Taobao order

My agent is chrome's translator.

I will try to message them. If nothing works, I'll ask for refund (which will hopefully work) and buy from another seller.

>they literally hurt my ears after 45 mins to an hour of listening
So IEMs are automatically shit if they don't fit in your ears? You can always replace the eartips.

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Hot-Women-Girl-Stripe-Over-The-Knee-Thigh-High-Stockings-Long-Striped-Stocking/32330436162.html?

>Balanced, clear, neutral, very detailed, little bit bright, could do with some more bass
Wouldn't buy.

>mfw falling for the bait
everyone defending reop must be regop

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Huawei-Bluetooth-Speaker-Subwoofer-Speakers-Singing-Swan-AM08-Wireless-Speaker-Portable-Mini-Hands-free-Speaker/32766365314.html

aliexpress.com/item/Elegant-floral-crane-embroidery-bomber-jacket-2016-autumn-fashion-souvenir-jackets-women-casual-coats-female-patchwork/32693050173.html

aliexpress.com/item/Neophil-2016-Autumn-Winter-Fashion-Long-Sleeve-Zipper-Hollow-Out-Lace-Biker-Black-Short-Jackets-Girls/32717700584.html

aliexpress.com/item/Jaqueta-Masculina-2016-Men-s-New-Casual-Jacket-Male-Multi-pocket-Mandarin-Collar-Men-Coat-Comfortable/32683006519.html

aliexpress.com/item/Off-White-T-shirt-Men-Women-Hip-Hop-1-1-Brand-Clothing-Summer-Virgil-Kanye-West/32785049613.html

aliexpress.com/item/The-Life-Of-Pablo-Kanye-West-Yeezy-Yeezus-Hoodie-Men-Hip-Hop-Pull-Paris-Opening-Yeezus/32756186171.html

aliexpress.com/item/T-Shirt-Men/32739547595.html

aliexpress.com/item/Kanye-West-Yeezy-The-I-Life-Of-Pablo-Kanye-Yeezus-T-shirt-Men-Summer-Brand-Clothing/32698254498.html

aliexpress.com/item/OFF-WHITE-T-Shirt-Men-YEEZY-Off-White-Kanye-West-Camouflage-Striped-Hip-Hop-Cotton-T/32725380987.html

>still geting trigered over who makes the thread
Lmaoing @ lithu's life

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Retail-Fashion-Leisure-embroidery-POLICE-baseball-cap-snapback-hats-for-men-women-bone-cap-snap/32659014841.html

aliexpress.com/item/Nostalgic-Style-Military-Hats-China-Army-Handmade-Cotton-Velcro-Cap-Hat-Red-Star-Chairmen-Mao-Communist/32489721302.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-BULE-Brand-Men-Shoes-Casual-Lace-Up-Canvas-Shoes-Men-lats-Shoes-For-Men-Trainers/32682364967.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Style-Men-Oxford-Shoes-Spring-Casual-Lace-Up-England-Style-Formal-Dress-Men-Shoes-45/32423464163.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Men-Sneakers-Lace-Up-Platforms-Men-Shoes-Korean-Fashion-Casual-Sneakers-Loe-Canvas-Mens/32361781038.html

aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-leather-Men-Wallet-Dragon-Pattern-High-Quality-Purse-Male-Fashion-Style-Dark-Brown-Imported-wallets/32411166670.html

aliexpress.com/item/Scorpion-pattern-wallet-men-Cool-wallets-leather-genuine-Top-Quality-Assurance-male-purse/32661379660.html

aliexpress.com/item/Communist-Party-Mens-Womens-High-quality-Tops-Fashion-creative-T-Shirt/32653953465.html

Wow, new OP pic. So its confirmed /csg/ is literally your job and life. Do you have any hobbies other than camping csg threads and posting new ones?

It's not the fit/tips. My ears would just start to hurt if I listen to them too long. Like a mix of tired/a sharp pain. I have no idea why.

aliexpress.com/item/USSR-CCCP-STALIN-CUTE-Super-Mario-T-shirt-cotton-Lycra-top/2048621862.html

aliexpress.com/item/Marx-and-Engels-Marxism-of-Lenin-and-Stalin-Mao-Zedong-Communism-Mens-Womens-Printing-T-Shirt/32653306030.html

>being an ungrateful little bitch and complaining about how someone else chooses to spend their time

He spends a month using each IEM before reviewing them doing thorough tests across genres and EQs. It's just one guy, of course it'll be slow you entitled shit.

That means you can't take highs (Sensitive hearing)

>This used to be a joke

yo /csg/,
my mate's gf is really crazy for a rose gold beats, but poor guy doesn't want to spend 300 burgers on a pair of headphones, so I thought that I'll check ali for a replica. Bingo the seller selling fake shures are selling Wireless 2's as well.
So my question is, do you guys have any experience with fake headphones ? Are the looks on pair the really ones ? What would it sound like, is it complete shit ?

>ungrateful
He ain't doing shit for me.

aliexpress.com/store/product/nigger-meme/1471184_32748401849.html

Here is a link if you guys are interested.

Can you guys recommend a taobao agent that won't rip me off? Thanks

Seems sketchy as fuck. But if he really feels like he needs to buy her them, message the seller and ask for more pictures. They said they'd do that in the description.
Check on ebay and Craigslist for used pairs. 5 years ago, my junior year in highschool, I got a red pair of Beats Solo HDs for something like $40 on Craigslist when they were retailing new for well over $150.

Fine, then gtfo this thread.

Is Ruizu still a good purchase?

Yeah, me

>a random Sup Forums jerkoff sitting in his basement
>not likely to rip off

ayyyy, nice joke lmao

>Fine, then gtfo this thread.
Make me, tough guy.

>scared about being ripped off
>searching for alternative methods on Sup Forums
Oh well... If you change your mind contact prettybakedcake at gmail
Living in china right now

Tough words for a guy hiding behind a proxy just to post on an anonymous message board.

Just ask for more pictures. Sellers selling fakes on ali have to be somewhat paranoid now, since they can get in trouble. It's not like it will matter what they sound like, since no one who buys beats buys them for the sound quality.

What is the absolute best chink mp3 player that can handle micro sd cards?

RN3P

my 1 usd shit didn't come for one month
i think they give up.

You're better off spending $10 more and getting one of the Benjie audio players.

s.aliexpress.com/J3qIJfQJ

are those beats? kinda expensive even if it's the real deal

is buying this stuff an addiction? I feel a great sense of completeness when an order arrives, and when i have nothing on the way i feel a great deal of emptiness

I finally found what makes me happy, it's not friends, it's things.

youre the one telling people to gtfo of a thread lol

i bet you go bullied in school

You forgot to put our new /CSG/ queen in the news, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=UPodcdHdHVY

We all fill the holes in our souls with material goods, user. The goods /csg/ uses to fill the hole just happen to be cheaper.

yes beats wireless 2's, the real one is are around 300 usd.

those are man-hands

the penis only make it better

I'm really in doubt whether I should pull the trigger for the Xiaomi Air 12.

Should I /csg/?

Or are there any other ultrabook options have's as light as the Air 12 (including the charging cable) but cheaper?

>weebshit

Go for it. Have the Air 13 after much deliberation and it is truly amazing, regardless of price.

>12inch version
>Soldered 4GB RAM

its for normies/failed apple faggots, get the 13.5 inch instead.

nice to see this general still going
what's the current memephone?

Anyone who knows where I can get custom die-cut stickers where I don't have to buy a lot of 1000?

Zuk Z2

redmi note 4X and Zuk Z2

How's the ruizu x02 as an mp3 player? Can it play flac and ape?

Specs of the Air 12 are enough for me.
A better processor would be nice, but then again, you probably won't find that many laptop/ultrabook with that upgradeable.
And I rather have a cheaper, lighter and silent machine instead of a more expensive and noisy one.

Message sellers of die-cut stickers to see how few they'll let you order.
you're talking to factory workers, they need to tool up to whatever you want, and ain't gonna roll up their entire line for 10 stickers.
Let's face it though; if you don't want 1000 stickers then you clearly don't want the stickers in the first place

Used my Rock Zircons for a while now.

The cable for the left earphone broke after 4 months. Sound was really good for the cost.

Long-term chinkery.

PPTV King 7
>$119
>1440p screen
>3GB/32GB
>3610 mAh

>if you don't want 1000 stickers then you clearly don't want the stickers in the first place
I guess you're right.

So, does anyone have any experiences with custom die cut stickers?

>Mediashit

into the trash it goes

>t. Qualcuck shill
nothing wrong with mediatek unless you're a Sup Forums manchild
the phone even has cyanogenmod

it's a feature

>nothing wrong with mediatek

yes, those low scores are from your mediatek garbage SoCs, starts lagging after some weeks of use. And mediateks refusal to release kernels making it even harder for custom rom developers.

Mediatek is garbage, stop shilling-

Are those SoC being compared supposed to be of the same capacity (serious question, I know shit about SoC)?

they are in the same price range yes

benchmark scores never translate to user experience and UI smoothness

yes, mediatek phones have some serious magic shit going on in them making them having a better smothing UI and user experience even if their benchmark supermuch lower compared to qualcomes.

faggot can you just leave.

Mediatek is as good as AMD on laptops.

Says the guy proud to be a neet loser, sad little beta nerd

cross posted from /hpg/ since there's so many fun Chinese knock-offs anyway

I need a work headset, so audiophile issues aren't a big deal.

I would prefer three things:

Behind the head design
Protruding microphone
Wireless

To my amazement, only one headset has ever been made that meets these simple criteria - the Logitech H760, and Logitech discontinued them a few years ago because they had a microphone defect.

Does anyone else know of any headsets like this? It's irritating me that 65,000 different wired models exist in this exact design but wireless ones always have that above-the-head band instead. There's also a million wireless behind-the-head headphones that either have no microphone, or for some bizarre reason only have a tinny invisible mic that only functions while the audio is in mono mode.

It's funny because even an mt6735p will run smoothly for most tasks. I would know, I use an Oukitel k10000 when I go camping

>redmi note 4X
How big is the difference between 4 and 4X?

one has a shit processor one has a good processor.

what would be the bestest slim wallet for like the summer when you don't have so many pockets. mainly for the cards, i normally caryy just some pocket money + change in the front pocket

The 4X is a relabel of one of the better versions of the 4.

Cardholder case for your phone. Looks classy and solves two problems in one item.

That's why we don't buy the 4x.

I bought a E6700 for a dell dumpster machine for 5€, this shit can decode 1080p chink cartuns

Also inb4 muh xeon, this mobo can only use 65nm processors so the E6700 was the only option that don't need more than 100 fucking watts to run

not bad idea actually, too bad stopped using cases some time ago, will look into it tho

These
aliexpress.com/item/phone-cases-are-gay/32781205668.html

Amazon.ca mailed me a 480GB S280 Kingdian for 150CAD, and they sent it with DHL. Thankfully, I didn't get dinged for customs like I was before.

Warning: Only 457755 of 457859 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 383 MByte/s
Reading speed: 397 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Seems legit.

What are some good closed chink headphones? Are the Superlux HD660s good?

I'm looking at a jinhao X450 and X750, they seem to have the same nib and just a different body.

How do I pick pens?
are they really all 0.5 and 0.7 tips?

Look for Bluedio

The last package of tea from aliexpress arrived today.
Rip delicious cancer at affordable prices