Apple iMac With 5k Retina Display

Isn't it the greatest computer ever, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. mactoddler

So poor and butt hurt and autistic he makes infographics

lol

It is garbage. Wonky scrolling with an uncomfortable to use mouse, tedious Operating System and a hand cramping keyboard.

>>"You don't like what I like and therefore you are poor and autistic" THE POST

Honestly I wouldn't have an issue with Apple products because they do have their specific usages. However I have grown to hate Apple users. So many Apple users I have encountered as just walking billboards -- shills. Totally braindead.

Can you not just connect that monitor if you wanted to? What's your point?

>So many Sup Forums users I have encountered as just bedridden neckbeards -- shills.
Many such cases!

>the monitor costs as much as the whole imac

As a person who supports apple customers over the phones everyday... 98.9999999999999999% of apple users are crybaby " I want it done now" "Oh I guess I just had the settings wrong" Old retired hippy morons.

>Felt good to get off chest

Only poorfag pretend """""""professionals"""""" (i.e. mactoddlers) care about high prices for true professional products.

Sup Forums.org/rules
Global Rule #3

>Caring about sRGB when Video is a PC3 standard.
And imacs display 100% of the PC3 digital video standard.

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

Apple fucked up this when they decided you can't use it as a standalone monitor.

>My feelings were hurt so I had to have been deliberately trolled

>goddammit
DCI-P3

>It's almost as if rich people don't care about functionality and care more about status
Who would have known

these fuckers better refresh this lineup this year, I wanna drop some dough on one

Wow a completely integrated packed with no upgradeability and no changeable parts. Wow! What an idea!

Now if something needs upgraded..you just blow another 1000 plus fucking dollars for a new one! What an amazing and forward thinking concept!

And if something breaks instead of changing one simple and inexpensive part the whole thing is rendered fucking useless! That's so great for the consumer!

I love Apple so much!

> apple is overpriced
ITT: Try to build a similar specd 5K desktop for cheaper than pic related.

Pro tip: You literally can't.

>similar speed
Literally and mid-tier gaymen computer today
Say it with me now..

WE

sick dude, now what about the 5K display?

HP Z27q
>~$1000

Everything else
>~$500

There, I even saved you $500

What about it?
Do you want a better 5k display with an expandable system you're free to upgrade for years to come?
Do you want to send your moneymaker off to be repaired when one thing breaks?

They should call it a 2k because that's what the entry-level model starts at.
And it's 2k, not 2K ffs. /autism

I want that fucking monitor.

But that's all I want from it. The rest is just stupid.

> Everything else
Did you include a webcam, mouse, keyboard, speakers, SD Card reader, bluetooth, wifi, GPU and OS?

If so, prove it.

You cannot possible imagine all of that shit costs $500.

GPU is included in the original $500 for everything else.

So you're telling me you can build a entire computer with the case, CPU, GPU, RAM, HDD and all peripherals for $500?

Are you fucking retarded? Unless you're build a fucking i3 with 4GB of RAM and a shitty used 750ti, you can't do it.

+$10 for a webcam.
+~$1000 for the monitor.

Take your remaining $500 and buy Windows if you don't want Linux, and use it to get a nicer case or speakers or what-have-you, but it doesn't matter since the built-in ones on iMacs are fucking garbage

>5k iMac
>4th gen locked processor

The future is now...

> wired keyboard and mouse
> plastic case
You really cheaped out didn't you? Remember that Apple's keyboard and mouse are top notch, made out of aluminum.

Now, see pic related, that's what you get with college discount, and get BTFO because the iMac already comes with the full OS + iWork, which is the equivalent of Microsoft Office.

And I didn't even mention the fact that it's an all in one computer versus a desktop.

It's maybe me, but mac OS is a pain in the ass to use. I started my new job this week, we use mac OS. And because all of those are pain in the ass, I use the terminal 3 times more than in linux