spending warm summer days indoors

>SJW feminists have a chance of creating their own movie
>Decide to cast a black woman as a stereotypical fat, loud, sassy black woman

I sometimes think SJWs are more racist than actual racists

kpop lads

our nige

need an image of a happy wojack lads for my next post

bit dire but i dont actually have many happy reaction images haha

>tfw no group of skinhead/mod mates to take me under their wing in Thatcher's Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=df1Zcec1qBs

cute

No, they've just skewed the word 'racist' beyond all recognition, and are now falling into the pitfall that they themselves have created.

>SJW

>Comments on this article are moderated. Please be patient for your comment to appear.
is this common with dailymail?

>tfw I'll never know the name of the tribe ancestors were in

They were probably killed by the romans

writing frightening verse

wait which one are the skinheads they both have shit skins in their group

Chinese rude just walked over and unplugged my charging tablet and plugged his phone in.

Whew can't wait till we're ruled by Beijing in 50 years

late leelee

>tfw used to know a half Indonesian guy who was rich here and moved to Jakarta

he probably lives in a mansion now.

If a white person writes a character like her then that white person has written "the most racist thing since Birth of a Nation." It's totally legit if a black person does it, though.

Just like how it's totally legal for me to assault and batter other white people. If you're the same race you can do terrible things to other people of that race, right? That's how this works?

half these girls arent even good looking

even with the surgery this one is a dog same goes for that kyraree cunt

fight me IRL where do u live

beta af

Choa

They're all ugly as fuck

Have you seen them before surgery

hahahaha holy fuck you're in for a fucking treat and a half

no wonder the korean plastic surgery industry is booming

just got a snap from a fellow /brit/ poster of him doing nangs in a car

haha what a weapon ! :D

if you can find your british heritage you can?

>Sheffield Wednesday win the play-offs
>yfw Sheffield Wed at home to Liverpool

well it was so long ago and you're a yank so your ancestors 2000 years ago were probably scattered across a few regions of europe.

you might even have ancestors who fought on both sides of the gallic conquests who knows

crazy how we all post in these threads everyday and grow as people together over time

love you all

me with the fingers

they're skinheads in TIE (the film set in 1983)

then in the first series TIE 86 they're mods, TIE 88 they aren't really part of a subculture and then in TIE 90 they're part of the sort of drug subculture

in that clip both groups are mods but they're just different groups of mates, they're sort of mates in TIE 88/90

What the fuck are you on about?

whats tie?

>tfw Brighton fan

I'm going out with a Korean girl but I could never introduce her to my parents because they're racist and so am I.

funny how he only sent it to you.. bit gay if you ask me but to each their own

This Is England you mong

ah dw its 'this is england'

new rawtekk album is banging

THIS IS ENGLAND

rip england

Hold on for just a moment, sir.

*remoisturises lips with a quick, light caress of the tongue*

Are you trying to tell me that my ancestors were of noble birth and ruled the lands?

>tfw no Harvey bf

Me jumping around.

Ah yes, the so-called Islamic Caliphate Of London. Or as I like to call it, Londesh

>literall holding gun like a gangster

are they prejudiced against koreans?

all soldiers are gangsters

good post

strawpoll.me/10150487

unimportant poll, just like my life

umm okay let me just stop you right there !

she !

is !

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE ! :3

>these cunts used to be dinosaurs
wew

think that's just a good shoop, i remember seeing the cover showing a normal stance

No, just anyone who isn't white.

not hugless any more lads

me pouring the water

Londonistan

>no 'i scream you scream we all scream for ice cream' option

no thank you

Ah, brilliant it's fucking baltic and bucketing down outside and the rest of UK has scorching heat

enjoy your iced cream :-)

T H I C C

iskra is pure sex

All gangsters are soldiers

>dungarees
>plaited pigtails
>pet parakeet

ungh, would wife

more like shitefast haha

haha just remembered this time in first year when some pretentious battler tried to pick the lecturer up on using the term "balkanisation" since he (the person calling the lecturer out) thought it refered to the baltics so the lecturer googled it and in front of like 200 people corrected him haha what a dick head

thanks, i will. xox

dam...

Yeah it eoudnt even be a stretch.

I unplugged his and plugged mine back in and made prolonged eye contact. I don't know if this is true but someone told me they haaaaate that.

3rd richest city in gdp per capita lad

(You)

not bad.

what else is good about it then

really wish germany had won world war 2

>this guy again

She sounds like she's saying it with no remorse. I don't sense any guilt or shame in her text. Like she wanted to intentionally hurt him for no reason.

this fucked me up

reminder

How could I go about getting more information on an e-mail address? Like the date the e-mail was created, or any detail.

no one gives a fuck, dont pretend belfast isn't a shithole. Half you cunts fucking pride yourself on the fact walking down the wrong street gets your kneecaps blown off

so sad!

stop projecting

Josie is cracking out the wet wipes to deal with this slimiest of shits

>photo from 1913

History is pretty boring when you realise people's vision were in HD and colour

I'm going to go around London and I'm going to film just how many Muslims they are. It's getting fucking ridiculous. I live in a secluded area and they are fucking Muslims everywhere.

Interest (in contrast to industrial profit) and rent (that is the form of landed property created by capitalist production itself) are superfetations which are not essential to capitalist production and of which it can rid itself. If this bourgeois ideal were actually realisable, the only result would be that the whole of the surplus-value would go to the industrial capitalist directly, and society would be reduced (economically) to the simple contradiction between capital and wage-labour, a simplification which would indeed accelerate the dissolution of this mode of production.

When will the royal family convert to Islam? They have to adapt to the British population.

last night, i hung out with some friends and cheated on you..

I would die for Are Liz if they regained their power

kek

Nonce.

chillin on the steppe with my peeps all day

no