Others are full of whites.

haha good one

NYC > London >>>>>>>>>>>>Tokyo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Timbuktu >>>>>>>Paris

wonderful taste lad

Wait, wait . Are you serious?
Full of whites?
Lol. Itis so funny.

I hated London

I have not visited the others, but I would say New York has some nice reputation.

All of them are shit, especially Tokyo.

Tokyo is hated in the Netherlands?

On Sup Forums the Dutch hate everything.

>Alpha++

Japan committed attrocities against the Dutch in WW2. Apologize.

this

Yes, because we can't take our caravans with us.

London>Tokyo>Paris/jewyork

London, as long as you don't fall into the tourist traps like Madame Tussauds, or those restaurants advertising "TRADITIONAL FISH AND CHIPS" on signs that actually taste like shit.

Paris is an open-air museum, it's not comparable with the other ones

New York>Paris=Tokyo=Madrid>Lisboa>London>Berlin>Rome>Bruxelles>Any Nordic capitals

For the world: NYC > London > Paris > Tokyo
For the Dutch: Paris > London > NYC > Tokyo
Tokyo is often the best city for business men here.

>tfw Alpha-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>control + f "Madrid
>only 1 result
I thought Sup Forums had better than average taste.

Nice même, but Paris is global cultural and buisness center, one of the world most important street art center, it's considered as "the new sillycon valley with hundreds of start-ups and new technologies centers etc... it's an extra animated megalopolis with thousands things to do every day. To say that it's an open air museum just show that you don't the city at all.
On the other hand, you could have said that it's dirty, polluted, full of thugs,full of immigrants and annoying people and over-expensive and over-crowded, offering in the end a quite low quality of life.

NY > London > Tokyo > Paris

You've never been to London, right? It's basically Paris with the same flaws, just uglier.

Although London has beautiful areas and disgusting areas, you can't just take looks into account when judging these world cities.

>the new silicon valley
>implying a North African city can compare with the real thing

Forgot to put Amsterdam after NY desu.

Yes I did and loved the city.

I visited London and Paris.

It's not me, but Cisco's boss who said that.

For example, for the last two years, Facebook has opened it's first research center on Artifical intelligence in Paris, Google has open a new R&D center and his main cultural center in Paris, Microsoft has launched a hundreds of millions investements plan for French start-ups, Intel has opened a new R&D center in Paris, Samsung opened a new R&D center in Paris, and Cisco launched a 200 millions investements plan in French start-ups.

The biggest start-up incubator will also open next year in Paris.

I really don't like that city and will never live there, at any cost. But calling it an open air museum really is a ridiculous même. If it really was an open-air museum, i'd actually love to live there.

Singapore>Tokyo=Shanghai=Hongkong>>Beijing=Seoul=Taipei>>>>>>Vancourer=Sydney>>>>>>>>>European or American ""cities""

t. Kevin Ping

>Singapore>Tokyo=Shanghai=Hongkong>>Beijing=Seoul=Taipei>>>>>>Vancourer=Sydney
So you basically only like Chinese cities?

London? Paris? Did you lose your mind? Who, if he/she's not insane, would want to go there? And what then is the next destination? Pakistan?

Only city there of value is Tokyo

and you are objectively right

New York

t. literal warzone

A lot of Dutch companies have their offices in Paris too. I guess Paris is really important for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany either

>when a hohol tries to banter

This t b h

>London? Paris? Did you lose your mind? Who, if he/she's not insane, would want to go there?
That's funny, since those 2 cities are the 2 most visited cities in the world.

big capitals are all the same multinational thing now, it's mostly irrelevant

i wasn't even trying to banter, you scank

stupid people, what else I can say?

Sadly true. That's why more modest capitals like Amsterdam, Madrid or Lisboa are more enjoyables.

this list is old. give me one good reason no chinese city is alpha++

sydney should be alpha, not alpha+, same with singapore

and moscow is alpha

lmao this is pathetic attempt at anglo propaganda

Anyway London is over like Paris

Kraków

Only been to New York and London

New York's a hell of a time, and London's a shithole.

Brits are delusional about London. Terrible architecture, filthy people, horrid museums. Had a much better time in Edinburgh and Scotland in general.

>Dallas in the same category as Houston
The audacity...

>New York's a hell of a time,

New York is literally London with slightly better bars, more Spics and a stronger smell of piss

who /university of kent/ here

Paris will be Alpha++ after Brexit

Yes, and a supreme cultural scene, better architecture, and better modern culture.

The Met, MoMA, Broadway, hip-hop, Wall Street, much better food, beautiful Art Deco buildings and countless beautiful bridges.

Meanwhile London has the carousel-strutted tower bridge and countless ugly slab concrete structures.

>Tokyo=Shanghai=Hongkong>>Beijing=Seoul=Taipei
Surplus population
>singapore
not cultural
>Vancourer Sydney
not have originality

>London
>shithole that be filled with immigration
I can get it.

>London
>Terrible architecture
Could you inform me in details?

>horrid museums

London has some of the best museums in the world. Fact.

but they are to be exploded eventually anyway

>Yes, and a supreme cultural scene, better architecture, and better modern culture.

Lmao are you legitimately retarded

i sometimes wonder if americans realize how stupid their opinions can get. I guess not since you say retarded things all the time

>Better food
Every western metropolis nearly has the same restaurants

Behold, the royal national theater.

Don't even get me started on that horrid egg building, the gaudy shard, or city hall.

Yes, please tell me about all the Jewish delicatessens and bodegas in London and Amsterdam.

I wonder when that Panamanian guy is going to show up and start going "AMERICANS AMERICANS AMERICANS" again.
Oh, he's already here? ok.

I'm sure you've been to neither of them.

>new york 11m international visitors
>london 17m international visitors

lmao

It's like we're an ocean away or something, with the nearest international presence being 30 million Canadians.

London sucks. I really tried to find something redeeming, but it's a gypsy's New York. Go to New York and tell me otherwise.

I can't speak for "western metropolises" but I highly doubt any of that applies to NYC.

Excuses excuses.

Yeah, 420 million other people in the EU to contribute to your number, not to mention the MENA folk that go there to shop because they've never seen a luxury store. London is only visited more because it's easy. It's the neighborhood slut of cities to visit.

nou york by far

top kek

All the others are full of mudpeople. Tokyo is the only pure city

americans are so retarded that you have to make preemptive comments to divert the conversation when you realize you fucked up with yet another really stupid comment

i ahve been to london, and plenty of amerishit cities, just not new york

>the Dutch hate everything

ftfy

So you can't comment. Even with your prejudice, 10 mins in New York would sell you. It's pretty overwhelming.

I prefer Prague, Vienna and Edinburgh tbqh tho these are literally the only cities ive ever visited.

NY tourist board pls.

Being surrounded by hundreds of people trying to get to places as fast as they can does not sound enjoyable to me.

Imagine all those companies which are coming to Paris after a Brexit, because in Paris they will simply have acces to a larger market (EU). La Défense will have to expand enormously

China is so fucking based. Only country with at 2 Alpha+ cities.

Tokyo easily

Tell him, brother!

memes > reality

You must be new here. Never reply to Panama guy. He suffers from some kind of neurosis and is obsessed with America.

Cities like Paris, NY or London are both all the bad things and all the good things you can read about it in those threads. That's what makes a global city a global city. I find that vidéo about Paris quite accurate. Yes it's stinky, noisy, polluted and agressive, and it's also thrilling and amazing on many other levels. A 10 millions or more inhabitant city is necessarily all those things. If you want a more monolithic city, just go for a middle-sized one.

vimeo.com/161589585

Nice meme

Love that they're just a short train ride apart now desu. It's not even that expensive. Really, New York, London and Paris feel the most ''similar'' of any capitals I've been to, all with a slightly different energy. I think London is my favourite (biased obviously) New York second and Paris third -- but that's only really down to the language barrier. They're all pretty based cities. inb4 muh brown people.

no idea what a bodega is but there are plenty of jewish delis. not really my cup of tea though.