TRI MORETA

Greek Parliament live
parltv.live.grnet.gr/webtv/
Communist party talking atm

hello

Чepнo, cpeдизeмнo и чepвeнo!

You want more kurds, turkboy?

pls resbond

Can we all agree that this is the apex of Balkan civilization, and the biggest empire we've been a part of?

I wish we could be as relevant as we were back then.

I'm waiting for based Adonis and Kyriakos !! :DDD

he looks bulgarian

Yeah, he's a gypsy.

ok, now everyone let's sing emperor Putin's praises together

>tfw my mom is going crazy for Kyriakos
what's so special about him, even his favorability ratings are very good

Putin will never be allowed on the Balkans, unlike Erdogan.
USA and Turkey are allies, Russia is the enemy.

Good

Meme

Laaддд

>Budapește

You can always move to Russia, you know, instead of playing le master trolle and posting neo-ottomanist fever dreams on /balk/.

he is a leader.
he is Venizelikos.
He will make Hellas Great Again.

>but when it comes to Azis, he's 100% bulgarian
fuck your double standards, Ros

Except I legit hate Russia, and I am not being ironic.
Nationalism is an outdated shit idea, we should united with the biggest, strongest state in the region, which already has a large minority within our borders and is backed by the USA and Germany.

He has curly hair, so I would say that he's a romanian, but that little gypsy in him fucked him up. Never seen a gypsy with curly hair

our gypsies look different, but let me tell you, they are starting to look better. when i was a kid, they were on average 20cm shorter than now and a lot of them had a bent leg or bad skin or something. that's urban gypsies, mind you, i don't know about the ones in the villages

I have curly hair too , am I romanian?

OK, in this case, fuck Erdogan, too. Free Kurdistan, and good luck to Iran.

Fine.
We shall make good use of the golden sands.

>implying Iran won't abandon Russia the moment USA ask them to

As the sanctions fall, they'll start selling to India and China, and never look north. Turkey is safe.

All manele singers are gypsies, so I thought you were making a "DUDE ROMAIANS ARE GYPSIES LMAO" joke.

If you are a man you are faggot, lol at men with curly hair. But if you are a girl, then yes, we could make little curly haired romanians.

Bulgarian DNA admixture according to oxford

>iranian

WE

here's the website
www.admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com/

check out Cyprus lmao

Cyprus is top kek I had to zoom out to take the pic

Why is turkish admixture not considered?
No country has any turkish circle leading towards it.

>Lithuanian
?????

Well I think a strong Shia state is necessary to provide counterbalance to Turkey and the Arabs.

Because Turkish is not one race
The original turks came from asia

also heres the greek pic

>mfw watching the battlefield trailer and hearing the seven nations army
v4+c3= 7 nations army which will save europe from the cancer that western europe has become
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

Probably Slavs and baltics.
Which, since they are related to the migratory hordes that came to Europe, means we also got some nomadic tribes that settled in Romania as ancestors.

how is "greek" one race? or lithuanian?

I've heard one meme that dacinans wuz lithuanians, based on their names for the rivers in here.

Because Greeks are people that lived there for centuries same goes for Lithuanians and poles

the people who lived there have nothing to do with modern greeks

oh I thought you were serious

there's also that Dania is in fact Dacia. The anglo saxons thought that vikings come from the Danube and were called Dacians in the past. Goths are are actually the gets(this makes the most sense as their god was Zamolxe acording to Jordanes)

Dude what the fuck

I have a hard time making a choice

>be me
>your tenth grader regular
>normie friend calls me to go outside
>I wait here in order to test my luck for that GET

What would you do?

You should probably stop being an underage autistic faggot and go outside with your friends.

go out, it's Saturday

Goths used the whole get thing to legitimize their history, nothing more.
Literally WE WUZ.
"Oh this land we conquered? Oh, it's always been in the family. We can trace our ancestry back to those guys. We are native. Heck, we even sound alive"

>we wuz

They were conquered and occupied by Persia, Macedon, Rome, Bulgaria, Turkey.
I am sure plenty of people ran away, plenty moved in, and gallons of sperm were spilled.

you literally spout memes for arguments

how could goths use the whole get thing to legitimize their history when getae were some bumfuck thracians living around north bulgaria and wallachia and the goths were germanics?

The six zero GET only happens once in 30 days, and in the meantime it will be 4 more saturdays.

Tough choice but if I go please don't disappoint me and wreck those /balt/+/ausnz/ fags once and for all.

Do you think everything what Napoleon Săvescu says? Not going to blame you, I would be the same Daciaboo in the 9th grade. Too bad my only sources were this guy and Varg Vikernes with all his ancestry batshit.

Nigger you claiming to be ancient Greek is like me claiming to be Thracian.
People move, interbreed, mix and modern greeks are NOT the old greeks.

I don't know what's what, but large groups of people migrated over great distances at different points of time. Slavs and Celts have settled in Asia Minor centuries before the Turks, for example.

and all were natives assrekt by nomads from the steppes

I feel sorry for your mum.

I'm not sure about it, but I recall a written record of a greek scholar repeatedly calling Burebista (greatest dacian king) and the getae "goths" repeatedly.

yep, that's what I was saying. Dacians dissappeared from history in a way that it's become myhical and people in the past tried to take their place. Too bad the only true dacians are some romanians:)

well said my dacian otherkin brother

what nomads from the steppes?

Well they have the language of the ancient Greeks, but not the culture in its entirety (militaristic, slavers, etc.). We don't have the language of the ancient Thracians, but we might have preserved some minor cultural traits. It's complicated.

germanic were the worst barbarians according to the romans. Being germanic wasn't exactly a pride. The romans even allied with Atilla against the germanics

nigger no
the "Ancient" Greeks race mixed with the same people that Greeks racemix today Slavs and Meds
it's clear in the map
you can also read the Admixture Paper FAQ

>grandad always gifts me a chocolate when i visit him
>"don't eat too much and get diabetes tho"
>gifts me 3 chocolates

grandpa pls

Ever 200-300 years there is a large invasion from the East in the region of the Danube, since before recorded history.

Dunno, ask this goth guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanes
And Procopius, and a couple of others. Doesn't help that those 2 terms usually just meant eastern barbarian to the romans.

This confusion is notably expanded on in works of Jordanes, himself of Gothic background, who transferred earlier historical narratives about the Getae to the Goths.[63]

At the close of the 4th century AD, Claudian, court poet to the emperor Honorius and the patrician Stilicho, uses the ethnonym Getae to refer to the Visigoths.

During 5th and 6th centuries, several historians and ethnographers (Marcellinus Comes, Orosius, John Lydus, Isidore of Seville, Procopius of Caesarea) used the same ethnonym Getae to name populations invading the Eastern Roman Empire (Goths, Gepids, Kutrigurs, Slavs). For instance, in the third book of the History of the Wars Procopius details: "There were many Gothic nations in earlier times, just as also at the present, but the greatest and most important of all are the Goths, Vandals, Visigoths, and Gepaedes. In ancient times, however, they were named Sauromatae and Melanchlaeni; and there were some too who called these nations Getic."[64]

The Getae were considered the same people as the Goths by Jordanes in his Getica written at the middle of the 6th century. He also claims that at one point the "Getae" migrated out of Scandza, while identifying their deity Zalmoxis as a Gothic king. Jordanes assumed the earlier testimony of Orosius.

The ninth-century work De Universo of Rabanus Maurus states, "The Massagetae are in origin from the tribe of the Scythians, and are called Massagetae, as if heavy, that is, strong Getae.[65]

>Egypt

FINALLY WE WUZ KANGZ

i meant Proto-Indo-Europeans

the thracians were proto indo europeans

>Which populations have the oldest mixing in the dataset?
The group with the longest time since admixture is dete
cted are the Kalash from Pakistan, with an
ancient inferred event prior to 206BCE, involving mixing between a more European
and West Asian
group, and a more Central/South Asian group (there may also be a contribution from people carrying
DNA shared with mo
dern
-
day East Asians, but we are less certain about this). Some Kalash believe
they are descended from the army of Alexander the Great

our date does not rule this out but the date
range also allows for
many
other possibilities.
Other Pakistani groups als
o show equally ancient events
with similar (but slightly less European
-
like) groups mixing.

no, they were locals mixed with proto indo europeans. They got most of their culture from the proto indo europeans because they butblasted the locals into submission

I've made a hobby of all theories and written records I've read about our history.

According to all that I've read about us, we wuz:
Scythians
Ostrogoths
Visgoths
Baltics/lithuanians
Northern thracians
Slavs
Romans
Latin speaking greeks who migrated here and latinized the slavs
Danes
Anglos
Cumans
Slovaks (lol)
And one guy saying that dacians migrated from Slovakia and that Burebista conquered the Boii to recover his ancestral land

Did I miss anything?

Nah, she's fine with me.

>Slavic, round-shaped face
>dark blond hair
>blue eyes
We can't feel a bond with 2000-3000 year-old peoples, all the peoples have merged since then. Furthermore, there have been massive waves of invaders until 15th century, and you can see that there are some Romanians with slanted eyes, dark hair but light face - Victor Ponta is amongst them.

Anyway, I'd rather bear a Kolovrat than a Dacian wolf - it displays my heritage better.

It's phony to try to find a link between Gets and Goths, there can be similarities as well as Romania has nothing to do with Rumelia.

the modern theory that we're all gypsy

what fucking locals you dumb cucl

I don't know if you can say that you were them
But they ARE a part of your DNA.

Lol Victor Ponta is albanian-italian (arbereshe).

And the migrations stopped in the 14th century when Basarab btfo the tatars out of the country.

these guys for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture

cringy serdar

>Victor Ponta is amongst them.
Ponta's ancestors are some albanians that came to Wallachia, and some Italians the Hasburg Emperor hired to make some roads, which them mixed into the local population.
Everyone knows that.
>It's phony to try to find a link between Gets and Goths
Romans and Greeks were like Sup Forums of the day.
"Everyone outside our european borders is either a celt, or a pale, redheaded germanic that sleeps in mudhuts, hunts with spears and fuck his sheep."

we were Romans and Dacians because their culture stuck for 2 thousand years. We were in a shit geographical position and were invaded constantly, but the language and culture remained. We are not pure romans. nor pure dacians genetically, but culturally something remained that we are now romanians who speak a roman language.

and also this lol at 2000 years of history

heh, it says they imported metal from the South

probably from these guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumelnița–Karanovo_culture

"And of course, these krauts are coming to our lands to pillage our stuff, take our welfare, and rape our women. Fucking snowniggers"

But the Cumans still managed to get into, as well as Mongolians did take northern Moldova during their greatest extent.

>albanian-italian
Anyway, I feel content for I smelt him for not being Romanian. I will lurk The Apricity more in order to know to make the differences...

If his ancestors were Albanians, be sure they were actually hirelings.

My normie friend doesn't want to go out with me anymore, took some time to convince him.

Finally, i found some ancient culture in Muntenia. Olteniggers, Ardeal faggots, and loldovans were taking all the good stuff.

Cucks, rate your day out of 10.

>Femfendi couldn't come to meeting
>watched a funny animation movie
>spent day with my bros
>took cute selfies to impress girls

7.5/10 t b h.

The cumans were wiped out by the mongols, and the rest settled in hungary. There's no cumanic cognates in romania and no mustached statues, unlike in hungary and ukraine.

ITT: self hating romanians because someone on the internet called her a gypsy and she doesn't believe that she has a history and need to suck western cocks

The fuck are you talking about? We're just talking.

cepдap e пpoгpecивeн либepacт

most hungarians are assblasted locals anyways

Are you diaspora?

>a dog in that picture
I thought dogs were haram

cepдap e oт cилиcтpa

yes

Called whom a gypsy?

>moustached statues
>implying that is a good argument
Anyway, we still have some Mongoloid looking persons in our country, you can see the Tatars in Dobruja for instance.

Anyway, do you think it is a good idea to read Neagu Djuvara's books? Is he redpilled enough or does he present biased informations?

I did. I agree with a lot of what he says, but I think he goes too far in the other direction with other things.