I can't get a straight answer from any fucking normies on other forums. I have a retail version of Windows 10 Home...

I can't get a straight answer from any fucking normies on other forums. I have a retail version of Windows 10 Home. How many computers can I install it on?

>inb4 "buying windows"
I got it for free.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One, retard.

Thanks for giving it to me straight, muchacho.

That's pretty fuckin gay tbqh. I've had Retail Windows 7 Pro since 2009 and installed+registered it on like 7 different computers using the same code. Did they just decide to start giving a shit or what?

One(1)

Are you sure that's for the RETAIL version? I know the OEM version is for 1, but I think you can use the retail version more than once.

Only one at a time, but you can install it on multiple PC's as long as you aren't using it on 2+

You can do whatever you want, as long as you make publicly available any of your modidifications to the source code.
You said gentoo, right?

It's one fucking machine.

as much as you like, but only one will be activated.

It's one. The difference is that OEM can't (officially) be transferred to another PC later on, while Home could

I've put Windows 7 OEM keys I got from broken craptops off fleabay into Windows 10's installer, and they worked and activated fine. Guess it depends. I don't know if this would work anymore since the free upgrade period expired.

OEM W10 "stamps" the motherboard with the key, not sure about Home. With the stamp, you can wipe the whole system and reinstall windows while still keeping the key

You can still get it for free if those PCs supports win7

You can still get it for free. You DO use accessibility features, right??

microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade

>Home Pro

Home Editions have always been one install for as long as they've existed..

Right now,
>this
>very
>second
My gf and I are both using Windows 7 Pro-64 that was installed from the same disc, using the same key. Explain that, bitch.

I think he means that Pro versions don't follow the same restrictions as Home editions. Bitch.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I was busy cooking food for my gf's son and misread the post.

I've got mine installed on two computers right now and have installed 10 on a couple different boxes that then changed hardware massively. So like 4-5 in reality I guess so far. I just log in with the same Microsoft account it seems to verify no prob

>gf's son

hoo boy.

install ubuntu

There is zero reason to install Windows 10 Home regardless of whether you have a license for it or not.