Is burning in your new headphones a meme?

Is burning in your new headphones a meme?

obviously

No, it is not a meme. they take about 10 hours for the highs to calm down.

Why don't they burn them in during manufacturing then?

That costs money.

Too much work kek lol my jolly mate

Why don't they hook up their finished products onto an electrical array for 10 hours in order to accomplish something that is going to happen anyway and that only audiophiles even know/care about? Because money.

Breaking things in at the factory is something only niche luxury companies do and it's really just an excuse for them to charge you more money because you could do the same thing yourself for cheaper.

Lol just use the damn things. Seriously ask yourself if you really want to be the kind of person who would burn in headphones.

Get a thermite if you want to burn them

>retarded frogposter

when is the best time for a product to shine?

that's just right after the unboxing and first impression.

if your headset is shit to begin with, it won't get any better by using is. you're just getting used to it

It's a meme, I had these old headphones that were used in WW2 for pilots. I jokingly told an audiophile friend they're analog headphones made 100 years ago before digital came around.

The idiot listened to them and was in awe, praising how crisp the high and mids are and how he could feel the lows ever so subtly. He ended up posting them on some audiophile forum and lou and behold they all ate it up, I got emails asking where they can get them from. So I went down to an old airfield and asked around and managed to get a few old spare headsets for free (I told them it was for educational purposes, that I need them to teach kids about aviation through the decades) and I sold them to these idiots $800 a pop. They are generally thrown in the bin.

So now I callup airfields and flight instructors asking for their old equipment. I managed to sell an old shitty radio out of a plane from the 60's for $2,500 because I said it was an analog radio limited edition and some idiot bought it to "enhance" his listening experience.

After this I've begun going to car wreckers, ripping out old car speakers and selling them too. Just tell the idiots they are analog speakers and they eat it all up. Heck tell them they use memory foam, earth magnets and earth metals and they eat it all up.

Heck at one time I trolled this audiophile idiot telling him it's good practice to dip your new speakers into bleach and let it sit for a night then pull it out and leave it to dry for a week before using it.

I wouldn't know I'm a whore who just uses 15 dollar skullcandy earbuds. They sound fine up until they die on one side.

that bleach one is way too good to be true haha. what kinda sneakers were they if you know?

I thought the same until I helpwd a friend one day who is an audiophile. We were installing his new speakers and i hooked them up wrong (reverse polarity) and he never noticed. It wasn't until he moved i noticed this as i was boxing his audio equipment i notice red cables were plugged into negative and black cables plugged into positive. I chuckled. Put them all in the box. His next place i set them up the same with reverse polarity. Reverse polarity is a big noob mistake in the audiophile world. They all proclaim they can spot it from a mile away but in practice when theyre not aware of a test they don't notice anything.

They do it. How else they would check if the product is working properly

if the red ends up at the red at the other end the color of the wire doesn't matter. if it's out of phase however, that is actually really noticeable even to normies.

Truly a master snake oil salesman

Some do

>things that never happened

Nope. It is pretty serious.