Tfw too dumb to learn programming

>tfw too dumb to learn programming

Other urls found in this thread:

edx.org/xseries/how-code-systematic-program-design
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs173/2012/book/
cs.cmu.edu/~prs/15-441-F16/syllabus.html
github.com/karan/Projects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude I bet you could learn the basics in a couple of days... Most problems break down into loops and conditionals

You don't know how to program because you haven't done HtDP edx.org/xseries/how-code-systematic-program-design

When you're finished, you go and do PLAI
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs173/2012/book/

>replying to a loop and conditional thread
>AKA spam this meme
>change X if board Y
Shiggy.

learn how a computer works

Same. This is why I changed my major to networking and haven't looked back since.

If you can learn a human language (English) and know how to use a computer, you can code. Try Python.

Don't know what pajeet school you go to but 'networking' means this usually: cs.cmu.edu/~prs/15-441-F16/syllabus.html so a lot of systems programming

I dabbled, learned some matlab for school. not sure if that even counts really. Programming isn't something I like, I like mechanical things more

I hate this meme

>tfw can't comprehend what most algo problems are even asking for

I just sit there and wait for it to be over

I never understood the progamming has a lot of math meme and it being hard. I'm a fucking retard but if you don't have a calculator near you at all times to validate your numbers you must be fucking dumb

tfw to intelligent for OOP

Don't worry, bro. Even if you do learn, you still won't be employed.

t. graduated for 9 months in silicon valley and still unemployed.

Don't listen to this sulking. Apply yourself and you can do anything.

maybe move then?

OP, you're not too dumb to learn programming. Nobody really is. They used to hire high school band teachers in the 50 to program on their military computers because they were cheap. Quite honestly, all the intelligence of programming comes from use case and practice. Actually make solutions, don't just sit around as a sophist, and you'll probably get the hang of it.

You learn 80% of programming in 20% of the time and most of your solutions are novel not because of their methods but because of the problems they're trying to use.

move OUT of SV to find a programming job kek

Yeah dude, the place is oversaturated as fuck. Go find some small data management firm in Chicago or try to get a GS-7 job in DC. You're delusional if you still believe in the Silicon dream.

As if I haven't been applying myself. I want to hear what you think someone would have to do (or not do) to remain unemployed for 9 months after graduating.

do projects
github.com/karan/Projects

work through stuff like that at whatever pace you need to. you'll slowly start getting the hang of it and the satisfaction once you actually make something good is like heroin, you'll get addicted

also just start with python or an easy language.

Wew these wojacks sure do tickle my Chinny chin chin!

> also just start with python or an easy language.
I just spent a year applying PEP8 fixes to various projects, hasn't moved beyond that. I deleted my github account so i could stop wasting time on this instead of watching anime.

so python is the best start?

*programs behind you*

>tfw to bored too actually program and shitpost instead

I have a computer science degree, never programmed for a career (only hobby shit) folded the money train and spend my day telling code monkeys what to do lel.

Nice pepe

>try to learn c++
>forgets what the funtions do andhow am I supposed to solve the problem
>try to relearn the first funtions
>completely forget how the last funtions work
I'm so fucking stupid I don't even know why my brain hasn't committed suicide.

this. I've been unemployed for 7 months since graduating with a degree in IT. I'm now applying to a trade school so I can switch careers and get a job.

That pic is so funny hahahaha

Mah nig

Have you tried looking outside of SV?
Also, have you had your resume reviewed by other people?

There are lots of programming jobs outside of SV. They don't all pay as well (but even the worst pay above average), and you might have to live in the middle of nowhere, but a job is a job, and if you need to start somewhere.

do you have a Twitter Account?! Tumblr Blog? YouTube Channel?! What about your LinkedIn? I hope its over 500+ connections.

To get hired in SV you have to be a social media networking autist or at least pretend that you are - write "helpful" blogposts etc.

They want someone with the technical knowledge you have and the personality of Chad .. ofc they know its rare and the internet is full of autists so all you can do is work on your 'online personality'

thatll get you hired. Trust me.

Become a system admin or IT support