Monitors with no height adjustment still exist

>monitors with no height adjustment still exist

worst thing ever

>monitors with no height adjustment, rotation, or VESA mounting (at the same time) still exist

>There are people who post frogs

wow quality thread mate. a hardware feature that hardly anyone ever uses is not on modern monitors.

Not having stand adjustments cuts cost. If you really needed this, buy a separate mount. Or, buy a dell

>yes goi, buy a separate mount, spend money goi

Or you could just put it over some books. Kike.

>1050 Ti coming in the mail
>I still have a VGA only 720p LCD monitor

Is DVI-D worth it over HDMI?

current HDMI is superior to DVI-D
you want HDMI or DisplayPort

why don't all monitors support vertical mode?

shouldn't it depend on the OS, not the hardware?

>browse monitors
>40$ clearence shitbox has adjustable height
>brand new 300$ monitor doesn't

Read what I said again

>if you really needed it

have you ever needed a monitor with a height adjustable mount? Using books is fine, and its what most sensible people do. Nobody needs to constantly adjust their monitor unless they slouch

>remove feature
>release inferior product with same price tag

Adjustable monitor height is essential to achieving ergonomic perfection in different sitting positions.

>damage control

No. Don't try to spin it shill, that's not what you meant. You were trying to get people to buy products.

Why do you give a shit about monitors with height adjustments when VESA desk mounts exist? You can pop literally any monitor onto one and they're 100x more flexible than any monitor stand. Not only that, but as you switch monitors, you keep the same mount.

Literally no reason to ever keep the monitor stand attached, ever.

Company only buys cheap as fuck monitors with no height adjust, swivel, or even fucking TILT!

I just brought my own monitors because my garbage unused ones are better than the new ones the IT guy buys.

But at least those are cheapo garbage monitors. The fact that high end Dells and the like also have no height adjust on a surprising number of models is disgusting. Especially when my old Dell 3:4 had such a kickass stand.

Bad idea. The IT will steal your monitors when it comes time to replace them. There will be no way to prove they belong to you, and if you try to take them back, your company will likely charge you, or worse fire you.

Understand the concern, and considered it myself. Promise, not a likely scenario in this case, and even if it did happen I wouldn't really care. I had already actually given the monitor away, but the person decided they didn't want it anymore so they gave it back.

I wasn't joking, to me they were literally garbage.

>No height adjust? That's shit, I guess I'll use a monitor arm
>No VESA mounting

or you could just buy a monitor with height adjustment

just put books under it nimrod

use that sociology and communications text book for startum

>there are no good solid and large motorized standing desks that dont wobble

my shitty monitor fried (burnt out cap i think) and I went to Best Buy to purchase a shitty replacement and it doesn't have adjustable height...

pretty stupid but hey it was 80 dollars. 60 hz. I don't give a fuck, I put it on top of a box

suck my dick

>1080P 24" monitors are still the de facto standard

you can fucking see the pixels at 5 feet away. It has the same fucking pixel density as the GameBoy Colour for fuck's sake

i have a 1080p 23 inch monitor and everything is fucking tiny

I hate high resolution, i seriously am tempted to change my resolution to 1600 x 900 because scaling things up makes everything look weird

I don't see how people want any MORE pixels on their screens

You could also do this.

>ther are no gamers gloves so my fingers dont feel ached anymore