What's the most economically efficient iphone 7 size?

What's the most economically efficient iphone 7 size?

Should I get the 32GB, 128GB, or the 256 GB model?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
oneplus.net/oneplus-3t
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OxygenOS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a fashion accessory for WhatsApp. 32 GB is fine, normies won't judge you for it, they have no idea about anything technology related anyway.

I think the current iPhone 7 size is the best size for a phone, hands down.

I'm no apple fag, yeah they look good, they have very good performance and some nice apps, but I think they are overpriced.

128GB is the go (64GB would be perfect for me but yeah fuck Apple)

I recommend you to wait for the S8 (>inb4 Sup Forums teenagers sperg out) or go for a well priced android phone. The HTC 10 is fucking nice IMO, nearly stock android and an insanely good DAC.

I currently own a S7 Edge (bought it for only 400 bucks 3 months after release) running Evie launcher. Touchwizz isn't that bad anymore and has some nice features. I'm waiting for the android 7 rollout here in Germany. Performance wise it's perfect, takes very good pictures +++ SD Slot.

Tbh now I would go for the S7 over the Edge, I nearly never use the features it just looks nice.

Buy android instead if you want to be economically efficient

/thread

If you take care of it properly and dont fuck with the battery, the 128 will be a nice spot. After 1, 2 or even 3 years, you can sell it for a good price if you want to.

The good thing of having an iPhone is the price you can sell it after.

128gb.
the 32gb one has way slower storage.

The HTC 10 is so over priced though I'm the US and the international version doesn't work on LTE. It's probably one of the best phones but just not worth it here.

> Was offered a free, lease-free phone from Sprint after they fucked up and charged me 5x the usual amount on a bill
> Had a choice between the 128GB 7, or a 32GB 7 Plus
> Got the 128GB 7

I already hate how small it is. Fuck me.

>Was offered a free phone
>after they charged me 5x the usual amount on a bill

Is this what americans mean by free?

128. It's what I got. It's better to have the space and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Think of it this way: at worst, your local storage can be used to cache your music connection locally so that you incur fewer data fees. At best, you can load it the fuck up with a gorillion apps, podcasts, audiobooks, etc.

are you retarded?

3T is the best iPhone out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Apple has the 128GB version on sale for $480 right now.

oneplus.net/oneplus-3t

There's only one problem: I'd be stuck with the dogshit that is Android.

this is why the iPhone 3T is definitely worth looking into. iPhone 3T uses OxygenOS, not samshit lagdroid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OxygenOS

Just buy a 64GB iPhone 6s.

Dude for me it works like a fucking spacecraft, it's rocket fast, even if it's already a year old model.

And it has 64GB memory.

>not the iPhone 3T
Also the iPhone 6s has alluminum chipping.

>Oxygen (IU) (Chinese: 氧IU) is a customised version of Android operating system
>Android
lol no ty

I fell for the Edge meme.

The curved screen is way too sensitive, even after having used it for months. Cannot wait till I drop this phone.

Did you not see the speed test video? oxygen os is the best thing apple has releases since that laggy ios?

stop

>applel
>economical

Sorry but it's true, apple has been making another amazing mobile is to surpass metal gear. It's just the way things are, you know?

It depends on your use case.
Will you only store some photos you take every few days? 32GB
Will you store most of your music collection with some movies? 256 GB

Get the 128gb and hope you got one in iOS 10.1.1 so you can jailbreak it.

fun fact: the iPhone 3T comes pre-jailbroken

maybe he wants something good and isn't poor though?

Exactly, which is why the iPhone 3T is the best possible choice for user.

It's currently Apple's fastest iPhone to date.
see

Source?

Shilling for craplus this much

No if If I was a lagdroid shill I would shill for something shit like the samsung 6 plus which randomly dies on you due to an engineering defect which samsung charges you $200 to fix.

Reported

/thread

Well I got the 64 GB white one plus 3t best phone ever, too bad the white variant doesn't come in white.

>most efficient phone size
OP are you ok?