/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets his Chinese teas • Zircons don't last as long as they used to • user tests his Kingdian S280 • Another user with a tea package • user buys a $1 Nexus 5 cover, thinks it's great and would buy more • Gearbest buckles under user's pressure • user reviews a Tecsun r102 digital am/fm radio • user liks his Vivo XE-800s earphones • After some tests user comes to the realization that his chink digital watch keeps falling behind and doesn't recommend it Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

giztop.com/xiaomi-mi-band-2.html/
aliexpress.com/item/Skmei-1123/32573233372.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Silm-rugged-armor-case-for-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-anti-knock-phone-cases-redmi-4s-prime/32785771497.html
aliexpress.com/item/xiaomi-redmi-4-Case-TPU-PC-Silicone-Dual-Armor-Back-Cover-with-Stand-Holder-Hard-Case/32777395183.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-Case-5-0-inch-Soft-Rubber-Hybird-Plastic-Phone-Stand-Funda/32777956223.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-MSVII-Brand-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-phone-case-Silicone-scrub-cover-Luxury-Silm-Hard-Frosted/32770710483.html
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-Prime-case-5-0-inch-flip-leather-Mofi-original-case-for-Xiaomi/32778085670.html
aliexpress.com/item/xiaomi-redmi-4-Pro-case-cover-luxury-leather-flip-Phone-Bags-for-redmi-4-3-32GB/32768425889.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/1924356_32417311324.html
jordansworldtour.com/eiaosi-x6-review/
s.aliexpress.com/ZryqiMre
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html
flosmall.com/products/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro?variant=14743387078
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_597313.html
forum.softpedia.com/topic/918096-aliexpresscom-pareri-sugestii-reclamatii/
forum.softpedia.com/topic/1012851-gearbestcom-pareri-sugestii-reclamatii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for super autismo speed regularOP keeping /csg/ alive and well.

Should I be worried my 11.11 stuff still hasn't arrived? Anyone else still waiting?

Which thread was made first? Which OP placed it after there already was a thread? We will never know.

The mysteries of /csg/...

Sage.

Don't forget to report the duplicate thread. Which is this one.

>announcing reports

Don't forget to
>sage
duplicate threads.

Digital watch user, where did you buy that watch and how much was it? How far behind on the time has it fallen now?

I was merely reminding people of the rules and proper board etiquette, user. Nowhere did I state that I have reported the thread.

Saw this posted in the hot-deals section of the Discord.

>Xiaomi Mi Band 2 on sale for $19
giztop.com/xiaomi-mi-band-2.html/

>a phone is his timekeeping device
SAD!

Oh shit thanks! Maybe now is the time to get this thing and try it out.

Aren't fit bands a meme? A particularly not so good meme?

is it worth getting if I'm a fatass who sits all day

Still waiting on a single 11.11 order out of about 15. Most of them arrived around December. Also waiting on one that I ordered on 23.10.

I think you should dispute it at this point.

They're pretty useful and can help track sleep too.

>where did you buy that watch and how much was it?
I bought it from aliexpress for 11,67€ or 12,38$
>exact link here: aliexpress.com/item/Skmei-1123/32573233372.html?

>How far behind on the time has it fallen now?
I synced the watch with the site "time.is" back in 13.2.2017 and in 5 days it lost 10seconds according to this picture here

Please do note that I still haven't tried this watch on shower to see if it really is waterproof as it claims to be, even tho it has an o-ring inside of it .

>can help track sleep
But can I help me fall asleep?

Drink milk and cookies, user

Interesting, ever consider getting those casio replicas seen on DHgate?

He's looking to fall asleep not turn into Santa Clause.

>19 days in
>They still haven't shipped my package

CHIIIINKKKKSSS

>Interesting, ever consider getting those casio replicas seen on DHgate?

the dhgate site is giving me a hard time because it doesn't work properly

>month later
>apparently my order was cancelled???
>send message asking for refund
>item arrives very next day.

What case should I get for my Redmi 4 Prime? Any good links?

Try using a different browser

aliexpress.com/item/Silm-rugged-armor-case-for-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-anti-knock-phone-cases-redmi-4s-prime/32785771497.html

aliexpress.com/item/xiaomi-redmi-4-Case-TPU-PC-Silicone-Dual-Armor-Back-Cover-with-Stand-Holder-Hard-Case/32777395183.html

aliexpress.com/item/Cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-Case-5-0-inch-Soft-Rubber-Hybird-Plastic-Phone-Stand-Funda/32777956223.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-MSVII-Brand-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-phone-case-Silicone-scrub-cover-Luxury-Silm-Hard-Frosted/32770710483.html

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-Prime-case-5-0-inch-flip-leather-Mofi-original-case-for-Xiaomi/32778085670.html

aliexpress.com/item/xiaomi-redmi-4-Pro-case-cover-luxury-leather-flip-Phone-Bags-for-redmi-4-3-32GB/32768425889.html

Got 2 questions csg

1) are there any commemorative coins for trump that are 'in trump we trust' opposed to in god we trust?

Really want one, but cant find one.

2) Got a bit of money recently, and am wondering if anyone knows shit about remote controll cars and fpv. I have wanted to have a fpv racecar for god damn ever, something small as hell so I can make tracks around the house and fuck with it.
Last i seriously looked into it, it would cost me something around 100$ for the racecar and a fuck load more for the fpv setup. But that was all before I really looked onto china. Im looking for something that would be decent on its own at a sub 1:18 size and potentially a decent base car that I could upgrade/repair when it breaks apposed to just tossing it out.

Anyone have any clue on either of these

Any of you know about a decent portable vape for hash from the Chinaman?

I wish ;_;

I've already contacted them but no response.

What a waste

Fasttech is vape central, they have plenty.

Continues to be salty please keep in mind that throwing autistic fits about who makes the next /csg/ thread and which is the best is like choosing the tastiest mothball from grandma's closet.

So a AlieExpress seller I bought from has had its store shutdown and the items he was selling removed, how do I get my money back through AliExpress? Dispute it never arriving?

I guess i'll send it here too.
Tracking for stuff that was shipped two weeks ago hasn't updated at all(i.e. it's just not working anywhere), i sent a message to the seller and they said it's because of chinese new year but other stuff that was shipped at the same time have already arrived, and their tracking updated almost immediately it was shipped. Can i open a dispute on Ebay now or do i have to wait till the estimated delivery?

What does the tracking say? What makes you think it won't arrive?

Just wow

Is this how the neo-Sup Forums tends to go?

What's a good mic stand for a BM 800?

Any mic arm or tripod will do.

Every thread with this autismal shit.

Pathetic.

Try turning off https anywhere

Get on their lazy asses, threaten a dispute and watch how fast your shit suddenly ships.

hello friends
idk which general is the real one
im looking for in ear phone that dont have silicone, plug-like tips
my primary qualification is sturdiness more than anything
any recommendations?

Going by your specifications you might like these, keep in mind that some are new and haven't been reviewed yet.

Lapas S V3
Dzat DR-05
Mrice E100A
Plextone G10
AuGlamuor RX

I'm guessing you're looking for earbuds, in which case /csg/ recommends the VE Monks.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/1924356_32417311324.html

This fixed it, thank you user

I received my EIAOSI X6 last month and after some heavy use I decided to review them. They're less of a meme than expected, I'm pretty happy with them

jordansworldtour.com/eiaosi-x6-review/

Intel 6400t engineering version CPU for $160
s.aliexpress.com/ZryqiMre

MODS

Some chinkshit arrived today

Foam eartips and a miniature statue of Confucius

>miniature statue of Confucius
for what purpose

The statue looks nice but smells slightly of cow dung.

Hues and spaintards, explain yourselves.

>Brazil
Corrupt customs that steal your shit, take ages to check through all the imports. Also may be just hues trying to get stuff for free, but the former reasons take a big percentage of the blame.

Is there any chink mouse with good sensor?

Yeah okay you go run off and have fun in your samefag thread now.

>80 replies/33posters

Motospeed V30/V40

In case you forgot see congrats on making the thread first I bet your parents are proud of the pathetic neet loser son that stays indoors 24/7 just to shitpost a chinese products forum. Nobody but you cares.

If you guys want me to review some more chinese stuff in the same format then give me a list of stuff to buy

Is that aimed at RegularOP or the other one?

The latter, RegOP a good lad who dindu nuffin wrong.

>RegOP dindu nuffin wrong
He's the one who bullied Comfy out of the general with his constant pedophile comments and general anti-youtube shitposting.

Reminder to not reply to bait posts.

Fuck off Lithu

Browsing through the archive people seem to dislike the LeTV 1s but I can get one for 30% of the price of any Xiaomi phone with 3gb of RAM so I want to ask what is so bad about LeTV 1s? I'm pretty tight on money and I need a phone fast.

>mediakek

>I have severe autism and care about any other part of the OP except news
>I have severe autism and care about being OP for those few (You)s that weren't supposed to be in response to me anyway

What's wrong with mediatek? Is it the only bad thing about the phone?

How much is it? I wouldn't get it though, I'm certain there's better phones available for a similar price

LeTV is abou 150 dollars resealed in my country while a Xiaomi note 3 with 32GB memory and 3 GB ram is about 210 wich is a bit more than what I'd like to pay, should I settle for a xiaomi mi4c/note 3 with 16GB internal/2GB ram, if so wich one should I choose?

X10 is one of their worst SoC's. it's a power hungry battery drainer. RMN2 had it too.
LeEco UI is also abhorrent.

Order from HKG or Honorbuy on Aliexpress with EU shipping.

>inb4 Brazil/Turkey

Fucking goybeast
Deliver my fucking pens already
REEEEEEEEE

Any recommendations on sound bars? I want decent sound for cheap, like chink earbuds of sound bars

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I only see offers from MC-MART wich doesnt ship to Romania what can I do?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html

flosmall.com/products/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro?variant=14743387078

E prima oara cand cumperi de la chinezi? Stii ca la posta o sa iti deschida pachetul de fata cu tine, o sa vada ca-i un telefon si-o sa te puna sa platesti taxe de-o sa te kci pe tine.

>2017.02.17 18:24 (GMT-7): In Transit to Destination

buy and compare them to HM7s

GBMIBAR brings it down to $199.99

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_597313.html

Thanks but hose are all 200 dollars if you want them shipped to Romania/3GB ram.
E prima oara dar am auzit de la un prieten care si-a luat htc one de pe ali si nu a platit nici o taxa.

Eu zic sa nu te arunci prea repede, ca o sa-ti para rau. Citeste si intreaba mai intai acolo unde o sa ti se vorbeasca pe limba ta si despre probleme specifice tarii in care traiesti:
forum.softpedia.com/topic/918096-aliexpresscom-pareri-sugestii-reclamatii/
si aici:
forum.softpedia.com/topic/1012851-gearbestcom-pareri-sugestii-reclamatii/

My Sanremu 4107SUX-LK arrived!

anyone here bought a xiaomi vacuum?

[botnet intensifies]

Smoll knoif

is that a knife for ants or are you big-handed?

I'm totally not a handlet at all

I wish Comfy would come back

More chink tea arrived

>health tea house
;_; rip

Their ebay store is tealife2015, dude. Go get some.

My current headphone pads are falling apart, the whole thing is cheap anyway, should I buy chink heaphones?

I am still going through my 30 pack, and holy fuck I am definitely going to order some of this Ginseng Oolong. It's fucking tasty.

Not impressed by their silver needle, I like my American source a bit better.

What should I do to get my revenge on the chinks? The situation looks like this:

>order something
>chinese new year
>seller asks to extend shipping period
>I feel kind and do
>few days later realize I don't want that product
>processing time has still 20days left
>want to cancel order
>chink tells me they are preparing to ship and I can't cancel
>I send like 5cancel requests
>no reply
>exactly when 1day is left I get a notification that my product was shipped.

chinks are gonna chink man

Does Gearbests 'get it free' work? if so then what stops me from using the affiliate link and just using two different addresses?