Any last minute changes before I buy this tonight?

Any last minute changes before I buy this tonight?

pcpartpicker.com/list/KkdB7h

>intel

>intel

I dont want to wait until Q2 for something that might not even be whats promised

>intel

not a bad mid tier system, what GPU are you using?

>Intel

Consider your needs better. It looks like you just slapped together a bunch of parts that fit together and called it a day.

Will you ever need more than one GPU? (You won't, especially since you bought a 550W PSU and a microATX board)
In that case, why buy a mid-tower? Buy a case designed to fit up to a microATX board. You'll thank me later when you have to move it around.
>GeIL
Who the fuck is this?
>PNY SSD
Order of purchasability: Intel > Samsung > Crucial > literally who
>Toshiba SSD
Nothing strictly wrong with that, I just prefer Hitachi or HGST.

When it comes to your motherboard, as a shitty consumer you'll never notice a difference between models. They'll all run your shit.
It's only when you want a motherboard for a specific purpose that you want to start splitting hairs about what chipset it runs, what other built-in components it uses, like the NIC, USB, fan controller, DAC, chassis intrusion, and other crap.

>>>/loo/

>4 cores 4 threads
>in 2017

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

in that case none of it will survive the fire anyway so get cheap things.

>Intel

>Not buying Ryzen

Its like you hate your PC already.

>intel
>nvidia
You have to go back.

I just grabbed a cheap case that didnt look like shit. I dont plan on moving it around
>GeIL PNY Toshiba
Just cheap brands that had good reviews. I was aiming for a grand on this build but overshot a little. I guess I dont have to buy Windows but I dont really mind too

Whats wrong with it? Had really good reviews?

it's unwise to ask for advice in Sup Forums amd has all the pajeets in every call center at full force.

Buying Windows is a "go big and don't go home" sort of deal. If you're not buying Windows Pro, you're wasting money because you'd have paid $88 for a software license that limits your administrative privileges, meanwhile I found Windows 10 Pro for $100 a few months back.

If it makes you feel good inside that you're supporting the software industry, or you're anal enough to not trust any pirated software at all (I don't), then buying Windows is fine. It's more of a moral cost than anything for a personal computer.

If you intend to use Windows as your full-time OS, buy Windows 10 Pro. If you just need it for gaymen, don't buy it at all (run a cracked copy on a partition).
the Home edition is a gimped meme

if it's not the sc or ftw it's fine. the vrm in those two liked to catch fire for a while. they supposedly fixed it with a bios update

what's up reddit

>intel
dafuq OP, are you literally brain damaged?

Ya its hard to get past the trolls. I just want as many opinions as possible before dropping a weeks salary
Thanks ill make the adjustment

hello intel shill

>intel

if all you want to do is game and surf the web and you don't create content or stream then a 4 core i5 will be fine. if you live stream and want to do it all from one pc maybe wait until ryzen.

>year of our lord 2017 the second moon
>buying intel

OP is confirmed brain damaged from snorting too much intel cumpowder

>intel

autism detected

>that might not even be whats promised
M8
The 1700x already delivers in singlethread and outperforms in multithread
The 1600x is the same shit but with less cores

But you are right, don't wait, it's out like in 5 months at worst which is quite a lot still

The r5s are Q2. I dont need an r7

video editing and streaming are when you're going to appreciate those extra cores more, in terms of gaming the games that scale for more cores only gain you 5 -7 fps. so if you want to game and shitpost you're fine.

Good, just buy better mouse to avoid tunnel carpian, read about it.

Thats all i want man

Yeah, didn't pay close attention to the prices in pic.

you're gonna be happy then.

Needs a cooler

Dude honestly dont get kaby lake, its a new cpu surely riddled with bugs and aids, go for i7 6700K instead, its a stable and well known cpu, also dont listen to amd poorfags, intel/nvidia is best, godspeed.

You AMD guys need to understand. intel is the go to. I am sorry.