The password problem

Cloudflare leaks passwords all over the place and I have to basically change every password I have just to be sure. It makes me wonder... If I can't rely on one password for every website. And if I can't rely on one password manager which could someday get hacked or simply cease to exist. What alternatives are there? Pen & paper storage? Is that the state of our technological advancement ?

>No monthly fee
>Except for all the taxes of course

fuck off nigga

and tons of "micro" transactions.
For instance you technically don't need clothes but the NPCs will lock you up unless you buy some.
It's a P2W game, where the top 10% of players own 90% of the in-game assets.
PvP is effectively only available to government welfare queens AKA military.

Only a fucking retard would use an online password manager.
Just use notepad nigger.

Don't American schools teach the vocative comma anymore?

so when ur computer gets hacked or accessed by a friend, they can steal everything

>friend
>steals everything

America is asleep right now.

Probably some third worlder with English as his second language.

oi cunt watch it

Just a prank bro

Use a local pw manager, encrypt the data base and back it up if you're paranoid.

keepass 2 with browser plugin

>And if I can't rely on one password manager which could someday get hacked or simply cease to exist
Bullshit argument. Just pick an open source password manager using sane, standard formats. I'll give you a hint: keepass(x)
You'll be always able to recover/migrate their database no matter what
>Pen & paper
literally the worst possible solution

Besides, ISO 27001/27002:2013/2015 already requires for password (or "other identification mechanisms") to be renewed periodically (no longer than 90 days for pci-dss compliance). Updating you identification mechanism should be ROUTINE. Keys are better than pass-phrases and if you use a password manager it should be locked with (also) a keyfile or an OTP/OATH generator like Yubikey (there are open variants too, like nitrokey). 2FA may help to cover the SPoF scenario

>using a password manager

What if NSA or police see your database and demand you give them the master password or they will jail you? If you give them your master password they have access to every account youve ever made

>le NSA with a Court Order scenario
"I've forgotten my password"
"Oh, are you saying that this database has only a couple of entries? I wonder how it happened"
"The password is correct, but the accompanying keyfile is corrupted. Sorry!"

No different than having no password manager at all, except it's actually secure.

>no monthly fee
What is rent and food?

>massive world to explore
It's a pretty boring world; there's no unknown/undiscovered regions, the locations are getting more homogeneous by the second, and trying to do anything fun will usually get you banned.

>incredible NPC AI
>implying

>over 56,400 character archetypes
But you only need one; qt genki grill

>Fully PvP
That you can't turn off and there's no sanctuaries? Fuck off, gankfest.

>Highest resolution graphics
But the disgusting character design ruins it.

whats the best browser plugin to use for keepass with firefox and/or chrome

keefox

A Pole?

Why would Cloudflare be leaking your password? Why would your password be on a Cloudflare server? I don't think you understand how these things work.

maybe read up on what happened before you talk, moron

>fully PVP
This used to be good until all the f2p niggers came in and ruined everything with their ganking OP crap.
Plus they just forcefuly kill you at the end so that you dont get too OP.
BS.

>>>/reddit/

Pen and paper was the thing people used before these """""""online"""""" password managers exist
>thinking your password is safe online

What's the site for checking if they used cloudflare again?

Googling literally "Does it use cloudflare?" gives me nothing good and I've checked 4 pages back.

>Forgot the trip on
Shit, ignore that.

passwordstore.org

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

No use passifox. Much better

what site do you wannt to lookup?

it's on github but I just cat the output and grep the site cuz it's a billion times faster than ctrl f in web browser

keepass2 vs keepassx?
keepass2 looks like shit in my de

>Doesn't use Notepad Nigger for his offline password management
You should consider it, it's got some neat features under the hood.