pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591295.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/IKBC-C87-TKL-mechanical-keyboard-tenkeyless-C-87-PBT-keycap-cherry-mx-switch-brown-blue-87/32580388291.html
massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-82-key-mechanical-keyboard
amazon.co.uk/Qisan-Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce/dp/B01A9QP0MC/
aliexpress.com/item/Hhkb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-anode-aluminum-cnc-custom-cherry-shaft-with-light/32719978752.html
aliexpress.com/item/PBT-keycaps-RGBcolor-keycap-slaser-print-blank/32734413330.html
youtu.be/aTzS4sQfn4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for meme switches

Is this worth 40€?
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591295.html?wid=21

second for 80% > 60%

If you want ANSI

that aussie cocksucker needs to get shipping to fucking europe

As said previously I'm a noob when it comes to building everything from scratch, I don't think that building my own would be a good idea.
If I learn more about it I could do it though.

Yeah I'm going to look on Amazon, most of the time I try not to because a lot of it is just chinkshit.

Thanks for the links but those look pretty bad.

Honestly I just want the simplest keyboard that could exist, just without any fat bezels and grainy plastic.
Thanks for the help Anons.

I want a tada68
I don't speak chinese, how can I get from taobao.
The store that listed it on AE 16 days ago is not selling it anymore.

aliexpress.com/item/IKBC-C87-TKL-mechanical-keyboard-tenkeyless-C-87-PBT-keycap-cherry-mx-switch-brown-blue-87/32580388291.html
Would this be worth it ?
It looks pretty nice but I wonder if it'll hold for more than a month.

then get a ducky one tkl for 80€

Why is everything that isn't Cherry or Gateron a meme?

Anyway I'm keen to try these, want to see how they compare to Vintage Blacks for muh smoothz

Is there a better keyboard with a hybrid numpad yet?

That's ANSI tho?

ISO is a plus but not a necessity, I think I could get used to ANSI.
Is there any other issue that could cause ?

No but if you can go with ANSI there are much cheaper alternatives on like Amazon
Magicforce 68 for example, mix between 60% and TKL, Outemu switches are legit

I think they've fixed the non standard bottom row in the new version (Masterkeys Pro M) not sure tho

Yeah that one massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-82-key-mechanical-keyboard looks pretty good.
Only thing that bothers me is the lightning which I dont want plus the fact that there's a metallic border around the edges.
Seems like a good option to me thought.
And I think that I could still add some keycaps to it.

>ikbc

you'll be fine

Mind explaining what's 'ikbc' ?

Thats one option, but I meant. You can get it without backlighting £30 on Amazon

It's a keyboard brand. Their boards are manufactured by Vortex, who made the Poker II and Pok3r keyboard. All in all pretty decent OEM

these keycaps are looking terrible user

oh, nice then

I never said the keycaps were great looking
But you get a really good board for £30

That's actually an old pic and I managed to find fitting keycaps for the bottom row of mine eventually.

They do look to have fixed it with the new board at least. Shame it looks like the casing/keycaps are as garbage as the Quickfire TK though.

Link?

amazon.co.uk/Qisan-Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce/dp/B01A9QP0MC/

There are other versions as well, like black body and with backlights etc.

hell yeah then

Just saw that: aliexpress.com/item/Hhkb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-anode-aluminum-cnc-custom-cherry-shaft-with-light/32719978752.html
What is it exactly ? A copy of the HHKB layout ?

yea, a GH60 PCB with a custom made case to look like HHKB

96 key layout vs 1800 layout, what does /mkg/ prefer?

Leopold FC980M or ZZ96?

personally ZZ96

I prefer a bit of spacing between the clusters, so 1800 appeals more to me.

I've bought an AULA F2012 on Ali (no idea if it has Gaterons), but there is still time to cancel it.

Should I get a Magicforce 68 - OUTEMU for £7 more from Amazon?

Ay I might buy that one:

It looks really neat.
What switches would you guys recommend ?Currently on a G810 and thinking about which switch the Romer-G is the closest to.

Can someone recommend a case like , but with about just half that bezel ?

Ducky Shine Mini?

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK

You forgot this pic

Yeah, that looks pretty neat, but i forgot to mention, that arrows are a must have for me.

MagicForce = £30, TaiHao PBT keycaps = £30.

For £60 that's a pretty decent daily keyboard

oh fuck that looks like a good idea
now i am confused because i have too many options

fuck

What are your needs / budget?

around 80~90€

As a fan of the Magicforce, would you recommend it over the AULA F2012 (liked by /csg/)

I can't fault the Magicforce either desu. It might not be programmable but it's decent quality, has built-in functions, DIP switches for some layout adjustability. I think you get it as low as about £30 with no backlighting, to put towards some decent keycaps.

I haven't owned any other similarly priced boards to compare it to, to be fair, but it does seem to get good ratings in general. You just need to find one with Cherry / Gateron switches, as I think some of them come with Kailh?

I might just buy it then.
What keycaps are those ?

I doubt the one I bought has Gaterons as it was very cheap and they didn't say...

I like the small form factor of the Magicforce, I think I'll cancel the AULA

Mine has OUTEMU blue
they're really good

Where can I find Mac keycaps?

Bought this fucker for $15. Was it a good deal?

WASD has them.

nicca this shit don't even have no USB

TaiHao PBT, from Overclockers UK (they sell a lot of TaiHao sets)
Should say on top of the switch if they're Gateron or Cherry
Fair play, haven't tried them
A lot of keysets in groupbuys etc either come with, or have an option for, Mac caps. Pic related

what the fuck I need usb for

I've cancelled the AULA now, and will order the Magicforce

Thinking of buying these with the Magicforce, I shouldn't have any issues, right ?
aliexpress.com/item/PBT-keycaps-RGBcolor-keycap-slaser-print-blank/32734413330.html

is tada68 the best Chinese mechanical keyboard?

any recommendations on how to clean pbt keycaps? I heard alcohol can ruin them, also brand new cherry mx blacks feel great on my pok3r

>posted from my new Cherry MX Black Pok3r

Nope you wouldn't. Though I wouldn't get laser etched keycaps. Doubleshot is much nicer

Anne Pro is best.

warm soapy water

What would be the advantage of buying doubleshot instead of laser ?

thanks, also how do the pok3r stock caps hold up? I hear that there is some legend fading but i'm more worried about shine

It's laser-etched PBT. They won't fade.

Laser is scratchy. You can feel laser legends but doubleshot is flush with the surface.

how about texture retention?

What do people think about Anne Pro vs Magicforce?

Where'd you get these keycaps?

Laser etched legends will wear off, while doubleshots never will.

Looks like GMK

Nope it looks like tai-hao lavender which cost around 30-40 bucks

much cheaper then^^

Eh, guess I'll buy doubleshots then.

where can i get some cheap pbt caps that are labeled pls (87 keys)

u american? just go on amazon there's super many choices

Aliexpress has tons of options

search for npkc on aliexpress

Assdrop, but I've seen them on eBay since. Tai Hao Purple PBT Doubleshot.

Some background: I'm german, have used QWERTZ layout keyboards all my life, use GNU/Linux-based operat and a programmer. I type mostly english.

>Budget
125€ (~ 132$)

>Location (continent at least)
Germany

>Preferred switch type
Blue, I think.

>Layout
QWERTZ preferably, unless I find a good way to remap the keys. Although I feel like I should be able to do so using my desktop environment (KDE) relatively easy. Ideally, I'd want to somehow keep the keys for '' that's usually located on the bottom left, next to the capslock key.

>Form factor
Full/Tenkeyless

>Backlight
Not necessary, but cool

>Previous/current keyboards
Logitech K310 (don't laugh)

Some help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated for german babby's first mechanical keyboard.

*operating system and am a programmer

anne pro seems plasticy compared to the tada that everyone says has a great build (just from reviews I've been watching)

>someone actually bought that piece of shit
youtu.be/aTzS4sQfn4U

I'm thinking about getting a MagicForce 68 by Qisan (reseller?) for now and see how I like it. Blue Switches (OUTEMU), which are Cherry MX compatible apparently. Sorry if I'm mixing some stuff up.

Thanks.

Miami Dolch when?

Since you're in germany get a cherry g80-1851 for 10 bucks

Thanks, but I can't find a good seller or reseller, except on ebay for a higher price. They also have black switches and I'd prefer a newer, unused keyboard.

Just popping in to say thanks to you guys.

Earlier this week I posted about being filthy laptyper and wanting a wireless keyboard with a standard, non-bullshit layout and you guys helped me out. Pic is what I posted with, because that's what I may end up falling back to if things don't work out.

I went ahead and bought the Varmilo VB87M from massdrop.

My credit card also wants to give you guys a big "fuck you" for pointing me to massdrop. Seriously, fuck you guys.

It's 'in the queue' for 2017.. I'd say Q3.

this is only the beginning

That pic looks neat. Is it some kind of custom keyboard?

I always wondered if there was soke website that'd let you select everything about your keyboard so you could craft the perfect one

I'd love to make customized keyboards with Unicode symbols for stuff like math

What's the verdict on WASD V2, is it worth the money

Just finally built my numberpad for my engineering course.

it's using mx blue keys arranged in a 4x3 matrix then they're wired into a voltage divider so a single analog io pin can read all the key presses.

Wait till you start looking at keycaps.

Barebones - yes
Keycaps - no

what does that red box thing do?

Tfw just paid 48$ for the EXENT.

Oops

481$

Has anyone had experience with a Magicforce 82 Key?
I already have a pok3r with clears. I'd get greens with this.

massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-82-key-mechanical-keyboard