Shaving Thread

Shaving is technology. Post your razors, rate others, give tips.

I recently switched from a Fusion to pic related, I have to admit I notice almost no difference, but yet the Mach 3 is half the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

g-public.s3.amazonaws.com/11212014090100.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being a multi-blade razor cuck
mind if I fuck you in the ass with no lube?

Not him, but, single blades shred my skin to hell. I never get cut with multi-blades.

what's wrong with shaving with knifes?

g-public.s3.amazonaws.com/11212014090100.jpg

Cheap, gets the job done, and they cut better because u tend to throw them away after 1 week

Norelco 7310 XL

causes irritation and is extremely dangerous. saw a guy shave with a bowie knife on youtube once, though

this

Bet you have such ladylike skin you can't dryshave

>Shaving
My god Why????
I can understand if its company related but for a lifestyle a BIG NO.

autistic neckbeard detected

Mekur 34 and gillet silver blue works beautifully for me. I preferred my mhule razor than the mekur tho

I'm willing to bet your facial hair looks like pubes. People who say this tend to be the last people who should be sporting a beard.

Everyone seems to forget how important the type of cream you use is What is your personal favorite? I just got a can of this and I'm expecting it to be nice.

Edge Gel

Every once in a while, I tell myself Barbasol and Foamy will be just fine, but I always go back to edge.

SHAVING TECHNOLOGY?

>gel

never been big on this. I've always preferred cream.

Yeah, you like having cream sprayed on your face, don't you faggot.

You're supposed to get it in your hands and then rub it all over your face and body, retard

You all have shit taste.

Yeah, that's it. Rub my hot cream all over your body, faggot.

Don't get any on my panties, that shit stains.

I use a Shick Hydro 5 with a built in aaa battery trimmer

Shit's ezpz, trim the body hair and shave the face

I use a plastic handle and Astra Platinum or Silver (I don't remember which) blades. Works great and I have very coarse beard hair. My favorites are Gillette Silver Blue blades, but the Astras are very close to as good.

>he shaves his body

Faggot

Old school safety razor fan, user?

I personally use persona labs

this is even easier
colonel conk bay rum

Anything else just screams douchebag needing to announce their presence with scent alone.

I got a safety razor for kicks and used it with shave foam. Pulled my hair like crazy. Switched to shave cream and it works great. I have slightly curly hair and so far the irritation is minimal.

I've tried it all Sup Forums, electric, disposable, Gillette's and Machs and everything in between, creams and gels, but I can never get that perfectly close shave without slashing the fuck out of my face.

I hate having facial hair and head hair, I just wish I could laser it all off forever. Same with nosehair. And leg hair. Fuck, all hair. I want to be smoooooth.

razor: feather popular de safety razor
blades: persona, feather, silver blue

get a single blade razor or shavette and be prepared for blood, I only bother makeing is smooth one way, as I only shave once every week or so, but you are able to get baby ass smooth by going against the grain if you know how.

git gud

>Platinum coated
Best Buy sells razors too?

Lose the razor.

Mach3 master race reporting in. The blades are fucking expensive and blunt too fast but it gives really good shave and does not rape my skin.

Using it for 15 years now.

I use a shavette and whatever blades I have on hand.

Taylor sandalwood cream is nice. Menaji ClearShave is pretty fucking slick. I like it.

Tried everything, always coming back to Mach3.

Same here (with never getting that perfect shave), but I actually like to sport a beard from season to season, so no to any permanent methods.

Who /dollarshaveclub/ here

>I only bother makeing is smooth one way

Man, I envy you. After one way I'm only getting to that 5 o'clock shadow (dark hair, fair skin).

mah superior japanese stainless steel brother

I used to wonder if DE razors were a meme but holy shit any cartridge razor seriously fucks my face up and gives me terrible irritation and ingrown hairs

Also I now believe that unless you REALLY want the few extra minutes cartridge shaving saves, you're otherwise getting scammed because goddamn this is so much cheaper

Merkur 34C
Feather blades
Thayer's face balm for aftershave
Some cheap badger hair brush
Whatever shave soap I'm using at the time

I don't care what other people use but so far Feather blades are the only ones that don't tug

My facial hair is like a wire brush, so I guess the whole "they really are sharper!" thing is probably true

I've also tried a few aftershaves and the alcohol-free Thayer's stuff works really well for me, no irritation after I use it, and it's nice to put on my face even when I'm not shaving because it really helps keep my face from drying out

How else am i to show off my striped socks and thinkpad running shitty CS grad fizzbuzz

Dollar shave club is great since it covers your razors, shaving creams, aftershave and I always order their other stuff like soaps, shampoo, never have to go to the store for overpriced shit, get it shipped free. The razors are very disposable however, so they wear down noticeably after 2-3 shaves, but you get a new pack every month.

Harry's makes way better razors tbqh

Dollar Shave Club uses rebranded Dorco razors, too so you can get them cheaper

true that. I might just bulk buy the razors to save. But I'm also stuck on all their other products.

You can reduce your facial edginess with coffee grinds after a shave if you have too coarse of a beard. However don't apply coffee too often or you won't have any facial hair left!

>Don't apply coffee too often or you won't have facial hair left!

Wait for real how does this work

Who /withthegrainonly/ here

the beautiful ones

Does this stuff actually work? I hate how no matter how much I shave I can never get a baby butt smooth shave. Theres alwasys a little bit of stubble.

Are any of you east asian?
I'm trying to figure out if I can actually get a better shave than now or if this is only for the more hairier races

Not technology

Never heard this, I have ample coffee grinds but what's this about "won't have any facial hair left"

Southeast asian here, university student so I just use those disposable razors.
Just werks desu.

/againstthegrainonly/ reporting in

you are a >>>/dumbass/

>formulated for black men

I tried to shave my legs for a bike race once. It was so much more difficult than shaving my face that I gave up.

/xrossthegrain/ mustard race checking in

what's a good budget trimmer for the nether regions?

It's only hard the first time
your skin gets used to regular shaving

same goes with more permanent methods like epilation.

For those unaware, FEATHER is platinum coated ultra sharp japanese single blades. They're the patrician's choice.

i don't really care for buzzwords on a 70 year old commodity product with patents that expires over 100 years ago.
All razor blades are platinum plated stainless steel.

I buy 10 packs of disposable Gillettes. It works out more economical.

I tried the old school blade type shaving but it cuts my skin too much

been using pic related for years now

GOAT
O
A
T

chinking the gillette jews masterrace

/idontknowwherethefuckthegraingoes/ here. life is suffering

Safety razor is the masterrace
Merker 34c checking in
Brb straight razor quality shave without cutting the shit out of your self.