Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's too late, user.
Your PC's gonna fry.

Yes i agree, Windows 10 is a virus.

I'd suggest installing gentoo.

rm -f h᠎ttps:᠎//i.4cdn.org/g/1488063252504s.jpg

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Installing Common Sense 2017 will remove it.

Install Gentoo, fgt.

rename it. it can't do anything if the system uses the wrong resources to deal with it.

>select directory
>shift+delete
Wow, that was difficult

>folder

Use dd to wipe it, quickly!

If you cannot do it from windows you can do it from a linux live media, for example the ubuntu's installation media. Unless you have very recent hardware (less than 2 months since it was launched?) try with the latest LTS version (16.04.2):

ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Delete system32 folder

Go to start menu and select restart, don't shutdown, press restart and when it reboots the folder will be gone
>t. doing windows tech support since windows xp

Rename it as CON
Enjoy.

>wasting brain resources on something that can be automated by a computer

Automation of a task typically takes a known process that works and allow the machine to repeat said task again and again. Can it be called automation if the machine is unable to complete the task?

You need to download and run dban IMMEDIATELY or your entire SYSTEM could be at risk

Actually your right, because common sense 2.0 can't scan for viruses. So the computer can do much better.

You are also right, Common Sense 2017 never allows the virus on the machine in the first place thus saving a wasted effort.

install gentoo

shit. didn't werk.
sudo rm -f h᠎ttps:᠎//i.4cdn.org/g/1488063252504s.jpg

drag it to the recycle bin lmao

Look at all these elitist faggots shitting up the board. Sorry OP.

I had this happen to me before. Its winblows fucking up not a virus. Had to do a bunch of gay shit to fix it

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Are you having a bad saturday night, user?

Select your desktop and press f5.