All Apple products launched in 2016 had more negative coverage than ever

>All Apple products launched in 2016 had more negative coverage than ever

What the fuck is Tim Cook doing?

Tim Cuck*

Earning lots of monies. While we shitpost on Sup Forums.

Gay people can't be cucked, since they're all degenerates who fuck anything that moves to begin with.

Sadly true

It's a shame, really. I've never used a mac, but Apple has no reason not to do well.
All this unrepairable, unopenable anti-consumer normie shit, it's like they keep shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

negative publicity is still publicity
the sheeple will buy into the brand anyway,

I don't understand why people keep looking up to businessmen and other big name folk when proof is all around us all the time they suck as much as anyone else, doubly so for anything that doesn't at least involve direct performances like in art, for example businesses that make products. The people behind it don't need to perform directly to the public, they can fuck up as much as they want.

he's kinda cute

>degenerates
mind your language, sir
correct term is mentally-ill

>holding out for new Macbook Air
>holding out for faster Mac mini
>holding out for decent Macbook

just fuck my shit up senpai, I only want a decent unix machine without the windows tax.

Hopefully he's put all the good engineers into making a car OS. Those shit computers they keep putting into cars could really use some UX love.

Then in 2018/2019, we'll all have cars that automatically sync with our iphones for everything from taking calls/texts in your car, to playing music, to checking your calendar to predict where you're trying to travel to.

It's the only hope.

this ship has sailed, the apple that once produced this ad is dead

The new macbook pro really isn't bad. The only bad thing is the price.

>Netscape

The hardware has always been overpriced for what it was but you got a product that just worked with a BSD distro preinstalled that had support for lots of professional software. The MacBook Pro line used to be computers made for actual professionals. Now they cater exclusively to professional hipsters. My 2011 MBP is working fine and when update support is dropped I'll install Debian. I've been using Macs for about 15 years and I don't feel very compelled to buy the latest. It has been like that since 2013-2014 when they started making MBPs that weren't fully upgradeable.

negative coverage is still coverage

negative press sells better than positive reviews

I wonder how much longer Apple can live by their brand name.

It's pretty clear that Jobs was the one coming up with good ideas

>negative press sells better than positive reviews
how, user?

At least we're not fags. Other than OP.

Donald Trump was elected president, Comcast and Verizon and the other cabal ISPs do pretty well for themselves, fast food companies... I think it'd be harder to find examples of positive press working well in this day and age. Everyone is contrarian as fuck and people are burned out by shills. Of course it also helps there aren't too many options.

That post is hardcore mother's milk. Today OP wasn't a hacker, good fag.

>when OSX had a nice color scheme
>when iTunes didn't suck
>when terminal had updates

oh baby

>>when iTunes didn't suck

you obviously didn't use iTunes in the Tiger days. it was supre comfy. Even by todays standard it was awesome.

Don't forget this was in the days of Windows Media Player and Music Match jukebox. it put them to shame. When steve jobs said it iTunes on Windows was like a glass of cold water in hell, at the time he was right.

That sounds like something Steve Jobs would say. Or a glass of hot water in heaven. You could also have it lukewarm but that would be too normie.

Interface, design but by any means it isn't a reinvention, it's uncomparable as medium of a closed environment. You can adapt the content but most ppl are lazy asf so they'd rather have the content adapted to them and be blue pilled in a standard box when the actual content is exactly the same but better streamlined for producers and labels.

not paying enough to the tech media?

also,