Post the mouse you're currently using Sup Forums

Let's see 'em

Also, /mg/ - mouse (mice) general?

Other urls found in this thread:

roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Mice/Kone-XTD-Series/Kone-XTD-Optical/
youtube.com/watch?v=D-kq6xCdQjM
youtu.be/aKN4LfF917I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey Sup Forums what should I get for my next mouse?

G303, G402, or Zowie EC2-A?

i have a zowie fk1 .. love it

Mionix Castor.

Trust me and buy a G403

Is the scroll wheel rubber or metal or plastic?

The scroll wheel looks like shit, is it good?

I'm kind of scared of that scroll wheel groove... is it rubber? How does the scroll wheel feel on your fingertips when you use it?

this

previously used G400s for about two years

FK1 new version

It is rubber and I like the scroll wheel

The wheel looks like it is an edge of a checkers piece. Does it feel good to scroll web pages and what not? Good for gaming?

Well normally I don't think that much about my scrolling wheel so I the only thing I can say about it that it is very smooth and that I can't feel the edges

How does it deal with sweaty hands/palms?

My hands don't get so sweaty while using so I can't help you with that

I bought this for playing BF1, but It's good all around. Very light.

crtl + F
"nyth" 0 found ....

well damn then I guess I am the only one.

Between the Nyth and my razer speedpad(upgrading to the hori analog thumbstick one soon) Im happy.

all those buttons are making me sick

SteelSeries Rival 100

roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Mice/Kone-XTD-Series/Kone-XTD-Optical/

Comfy/10

Zowie ZA13 for my qt hands :3

Thumbnail looks just like a buttplug

Had a Zowie Ec1 but it died so I've replaced it with a g502. At first I hated how small it was and the stupid thumb button on the side. Since then I've gotten quite used to it and actually quite like it

Currently using my sensei until my ec2-a is coming in the mail this week

2 years with the rival. Grip is still holding up okay. Scroll wheel/click is not functioning. The asymmetric design ends up being not ergonomic and fucks with mouse movement by cramping my hand. I have to claw grip the rear side to make it comfortable, palming this is not possible.
I might just end up switching to the G-Pro which is a lot more uniform and can be held in more than one way.

nice dubs but that mouse is shit

What made you choose the EC2-A?

honestly not sure. just testing it out. if i dont like it ill buy the fk2.

G302 or G303? What grip do you use?

hey guys, does anyone else dislike the scroll wheel on the g502?

I have the same exact mouse. It's pretty good and I really like the option to add weights. Only bad thing was that without the weights, the mouse still feels heavy compared to the other mice I have used in the past.

the G302. I dont quite see the point of RGB lighting.
>grip
I am not too sure about this tbqh but My pose seems to be somewhere between Palm and Claw

I am currently using a Corsair M65 PRO RGB FPS, long name but awesome mouse for me, Loving the sniper button on it

How does it feel tho? Do you ever have hand cramps or anything of the sort?

Been meaning to get one.
How is it?

it's not Ergonomic TBQH, but it's nothing like unconfortable.

CM mice are pretty underrated.

rubber

that looks pretty dope tbqh

Razer Mamba 4G Mouse, got it for Christmas 2014. I hate Razer's computers but I love their keyboards and mice.

G303 deadalus apex, 10x better than g502.

G9X, best

decent shitbox mouse

Logitech G602

What keyboard is that?

Corsair Strafe

The whole reason I bought this mouse was because I had incorrectly assumed that because there was the option to add weights the mouse would be nice and light without it. Boy was I wrong.

I have removed the weight flap and cut out the weight dividers to reduce some weight, despite the lack of a slide point it still slides fine, still heavy though.

>zowie master race
reporting in

MX Master Mouse

FK1 was previous mouse pic related.

Currently using mionix castor

This is how I Sup Forums so good

G502 owners check out that dank rust on your scroll wheel.

What have you been doing.
To make it rust...
Do you live in southeast asia?

>Frontpage content

posting dank memes must take it's toll

Zowie EC-1A

had g402 before, i couldn't live without all the buttons anymore.

Mine is on the middle of the wheel.
Do you scroll only using the right part of the wheel?

Thougts on ELE G9
Thinking of buying

How much is it?

Also I've narrowed down to G303 or G403... still not sure which one to get

If I convert it's 16 USD

Looks like it would break in like a month to 4 months of use and for that price

I use pic related as logitech started using a retarded design for their gaming mouses.

Got on sale 2 weeks ago, so far so good.

I really want a steelseries sensei raw, anyone have experience with one?

The coating is 80% gone on mine, but no rust at all.

Gigabyte m6980x
Not great but also not bad.

Those popout button seem cool as heck, but I can't foresee a situation where having less (but bigger) buttons is better than still having all 12. If I'm limiting myself to 6 buttons, I'd rather keep my thumb on the 6 rear buttons (less travel time) rather than convert to 6 bigger buttons.

This. Works a-ok for gaymen too.

How true is it that braided cords usually look like shit after a while? Like, they begin to look worn out and sort of like split hairs?

The braided cord still looks new to me on my G502 after a year of use. Just don't bend it, don't fold it, keep it from kinking and you should be good. I transport my G502 in its original box.

>120hz polling rate
I've had mine for 2 years (G502) and it's looked shitty for a while.
Basically the opposite of

Anyone here own a Logitech g300s? I rather like the symmetrical design but some reviews say it feels flimsy.

Haven't done anything major besides leaving it on my desk in a mouse bungee, and the bending isn't what I'm talking about.
I just cut off the hairs when the get long enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-kq6xCdQjM

It's pretty comfy. Though the ergonomics can make it tiring on your hand if you're playing a lot of FPS games

It is comfy and has lots of buttons, but it does feel a bit like a Razer.

I have a bit of it going with my g502, weirdly enough it's only around the USB bit that doesn't even touch anything.

I've never owned a Razer product, can you elaborate?

Just spent the last 4 and a half hours playing torchlight II with the g402. It's really a great mouse.
I've had it for over a year now, and I have no problems with it.

>Just spent the last 4 and a half hours playing torchlight II

And you didn't die of boredom? wow!

Is this mouse a meme?

youtu.be/aKN4LfF917I

>braided cords usually look like shit after a while
I had a Logitech G500 (which had a braided cable) for about 6 years. The cable stayed nice for 3 or 4 years, but after a ton of moving (to and from college, cord getting coiled in a backpack) it started to develop kinks. Like, the rubber cable would poke out of a hole in the sleeve. I just cut the sleeve where it did that, then it *really* looked like shit.

Made me sad, because I fucking loved that mouse. That scroll wheel is still the best one I've ever used.

If you take care of them, braided cables will last a long time. Were it not for me shoving it in a backup, tightly coiled up every time I brought it to/from college, I'd probably still be using that mouse today.

MX518 squad report in. Just unboxed this bad boy to replace my original one which was starting to get thrashed.

>>
How heavy is this thing?
I recently started playing MOBAs and it seems like it would be a nice choice.
I used to have a Logitech 400 and it felt a bit light for my taste.

It feels kind of hollow, and the feel of the casing in your hand is rather cheap. The rubber grip on the sides is really hard and doesn't offer much grip at all, but the performance is rather good. I haven't played any games yet with it but mousing around at 1000hz/2300 dpi it feels just as good as my G502. Seems to be angle-snap free too.

great picture

are you into photography by chance?

I'd say it's heavier than your average mouse.
Keep in mind that some mice like the g502 come with weights so you can adjust it to your liking, but the g402 doesn't have anything like that.

Reviews says otherwise

no bully pls

I see.
Shame about the rubber part thing. Thanks for the input m8, sounds like it may not be the mouse for me.

If it's slighty heavier than the average mouse then that should be enough.
How is the build quality?

Honestly the main reason I got this was because I had a similar idea for a folding mouse that would fit in an expresscard slot back when I was 8 and used my dads thinkpads

I have 2nd from the front. Great mouse, fantastic for mobility. Only thing missing is back-forward buttons.