>RMS is a jew

No

He would have been head dev for BSD

He would use VolkOs made by VolkSoft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_during_World_War_II

he was pocketed by ibm

That's written in C

He would have refused to use anything other than GAS

Should I use BSD then? What would Hitler have approved me to use?

What Hitler would've used and what you would've been approved/recommended to use might be two different things.

>BSD was started by a Gay

No

Communism and Fascism are identical in being against freedom, so yes, he would have loved the GPL jail code.

I'm using Arch right now. Would he have been happy with my choice?

>Communism and Fascism are identical in being against freedom, so yes, he would have loved the GPL jail code.

>he fell for the meme that GPL is about freedom and no pushing communism and fascism

Adolf would never tolerate Eva Braun taking the BBC, so I doubt if he would like BSD cuck license.

literally ever GPL advocate and big head is a communist or other form of fascist.

Only if you're using openrc.

Mate are you tired or drunk or something? You came to two entirely different conclusions.

>Implying adolf didn't let his german sheppards fuck Eva.

He tested the cyanide capsules on Blondie before he and Eva took them, apparently because he no longer trusted the SS.
>Never say Hitler did nothing wrong.

>>Never say Hitler did nothing wrong.

He fuckin failed!

>he thinks freedom is anarchy

He was a cuck, should've tried to make a run for it while he had the chance.
He feared so much becoming stalin's live trophy that he didn't even try to run and put up some fight while doing it.

Hitler hated communists more than Jews

Communists are jews

*The big german capitalists that funded him and gave him power like VW and BMW hated communists so he gassed them too.
Ftfy

I seriously hope you're joking.

I seriously hope you can articulate a real reply.

No, he was an delicate artist so oblivious he would us the macOS.

Hitler explains it a bit better than I could.
alphahistory.com/nazigermany/hitler-on-russia-and-bolshevism-1924-2/

No, he would have denounced it as some Jewish plot, and then three of his associates would have developed their own native German operating systems and toolchains at great expense. The Luftwaffe, the SS, and the rest of the government each would have had their own separately-developed and incompatible software suites. Each of them would have had different fairly serious security problems, varying between versions. Eventually Goebbels would have tried to solve it by mandating a new operating system, but would only succeed in adding a fourth one to the three existing ones. Reich IT would have had so much bureaucracy and duplication of effort that it'd make Pajeets look downright efficient by comparison.

>russian empire
>great state
>from the mein kampf
Meh literal bullshit propaganda he conciously wrote for all the volk herd retards.

AIX on OpenPOWER only.

He would have used TempleOS

He's a retard and linux is shit made for retards, so yes.

He would use Apartheid Linux.

this

He would have used OpenBSD with Reich-proprietary extensions, of course.

There's no way the height of German computer OS achievement could be allowed to leave the motherland, not because of a software license anyway. Let them come take an operating computer system if the dare!

t. gehlen

at this stage it's about forcing hardware makers to develop open source device drivers and sheeit

Like most art school flunkies, he would have been obsessed with apple

He fucking loved dogs you cuck, go educate yourself about the topics you spout bullshit about

Also yes i'm sure the marauding barbarian soviet zerg hordes drunk on vodka would have treated hitlers dog so much more humane and nicely had they entered the reichs chancellory bunker and found it hiding there. Deluded fucktard kys

Yep.

>nationalists
>using open source software (aka the closest thing to internationalism in software).
He would have funded a proprietary OS that was locked down and incompatible with software made in other countries to protect against foreign influences. That way, it would force German software developers to create software for Germans and only Germans. If it was open source, other countries could copy German software and it would defeat the point of a nationalist operating system.

He attack Poland (whitest country) WITH COMMUNISTS and create Israel. HE IS A JEW.
>american education

>Poles
>White
o i am laffin