Is ryzen going to have these fucking nigger pins?

Is ryzen going to have these fucking nigger pins?

>AM4+
What do you think.

nothing wrong with them unless you're an ape.

I'd rather RMA a chip then take the whole fucking assembly apart to send back the motherboard.
Posting a chip is much cheaper than the board.

Better than having kike sockets.

They are like a basic thot
asking to be bent over

bend a pin on the mobo and you're fucked, bend a pin on the chip and you're fine because they're easily straightened. it's also harder to bend them on the chip then it is in the mobo, especially if you have a retard building the pc.

>2017
>Having pins instead of contact bumps and dimples
WTF is wrong with these designers?

>yfw AMDumbs try to install their 'Value $500 processors'
*Creak creak mother fuckers*

Thinking about it it would be better if they were little spikes. Less chance of breaking and would still make good contact and lay more evenly than bumps.

LGA is more annoying than PGA.
PGA is easy to fix if you're retarded and actually manage to bend them.

They literally drop into place. You've never put anything together in your life have you.

>requires 0 pressure
>socket is simple opposed to an overengineered barely working contraption
>socket doesn't break your CPU (look up skymeme and baby lake breaking under too much pressure in the socket
>IHS is uniform, doesn't need to be bent around to enforce the thin PCB of the CPU so that the mechanism doesn't break it (but it still does)
>CPU can only be inserted correctly

Name 1 (one) advantage of LGA. I named 5 advantages of PGA and didn't have to do any mental gymnastics over which pins are easier to bend. If you manage to bend pins while installing a CPU, LGA or PGA, you shouldn't be handling electronics. Period.

Literally impossible unless you have an iq below 30

>someone's chip that was mangles horribly either due to severe incompetence/mental retardation or deliberately done for that image.
Great argument you've got there.

it's Sup Forums so 90% of the population qualify

t. brainlet

Actually, installing AMD chips is way less stressful than Intel ones. The crunching of the metal CPU guard on Intel chips is horrifying. AMD's nice little lever requires far less tension to move back into place.

This desu, I knew I'd had my 6700 lined up perfectly yet it was still pretty terrifiying seeing the force required.

i fucking love straightening bent pins on AMD cpus.

Reminder that Opterons use LGA and amd considers their consumers plebs.

>amd considers their consumers plebs

which they are, since apparently they like to buy shitty i7 at a premium price with dental paste inside.

DELID

>not buying cpus with BGA

You like balls in a grid array huh faggot

Agreed.

That was done on purpose, you dirty nigger.

>AMD poorfags try to deflect it by saying it's easier to repair, thus implying that they're all retarded enough to bend pins in the first place

Can't make this shit up.

Where did I () say that?

Seems like you're the retarded one here, lacking all reading comprehension skills.

But what intel intel fags don't want you to know is that their chips often end up dogeared and that Pic related is so much more convenient for that 'feature'.

And the other for good measure.
It's a feature guiez!

How does that happen? Too much pressure from the retention clip because of bad socket design?

Yeah bending Intel chip huh?

>Too much pressure from the retention clip because of bad socket design?
Yes, and putting them in the wrong way doesn't help either.
The real problem is that this chip is fucked. But is actually recoverable.

posting a meme, trying to be edgy. 5/7 8/8

How can you physically put an Intel chip the wrong way? There are notches in the socket to prevent that. You literally have to slam it in with a hammer...

>they can't install a PGA socket processor

literally how dumb can you get, Sup Forums? I thought of you as a somewhat tech literate people but it looks like I was wrong
you align the triangles and it drops right in. then you lock it with the lever (or screw on mobile Intel CPUs) and you're done. I've successfully done this as a 12 year old shitstain.

Even if you're a dumb shit ape and you fuck it up bent pins are easier to fix than bent springs on LGA socket

You might be retarded and not notice that it's sitting at an angle and close the socket, bending the PCB and destroying traces.

Cannot happen with PGA because it doesn't slide into the socket on it's own if inserted at the wrong orientation. Again you might be retarded and push down on it, bending pins.

In one of the scenarios where you're retarded you can still revert the damage done. In the other the CPU is fucked beyond repair.

>drops in effortlessly
>locks in gently but secure
name a single disadvantage.

just let a fat nigga fuck

Statistic says that the motherboard pins are breaking more frequently than cpu's. Intel btfoed.

It has nothing to do with the socket or putting the chip in the wrong way. It was heavy tower coolers causing Skylake chips to bend due to improper mounting pressure, since Intel reduced the thickness of the substrate for Skylake.

>Pajeet fingers