Emacs footpedals

Do you use a USB footpedal with Emacs, Sup Forums?

>Emacs - How to use REGEX

>press both foot pedals
>press meta shift control sysrq
>play the moonlight sonata on the two extra >keyboards while requesting Regex-Mode with the headstick.
>hit the electric cymbals strapped under my arm and while putting the shift-stick I have gripped tightly with my sphincter into turbo mode.
>signal my two assistants to turn their keys in unison, NOW!
>input the regex
>release all keys and watch as emacs gracefully rearranges the text

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1sXuHnf_lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I use an electronic dildo with pressure sensors, whenever I clench my asshole it autocompletes.

does it quit emacs when you shit it out?

No but that's just another line of code when the FSRs pressure equals 0kΩ or whatever the resting value was because of the silicon it's embedded on, could do but that would shut down the program if you remove it for whatever reason, so not very useful. As it is now I can train my asshole muscles to crush feminine dicks and code faster without many drawbacks.

>N-NANI?!?
>CHORD KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS?!?

Good thread

>Emacs
>The editor which needs pedals

>google emacs foodpads
>it's unironically real

what the actual fuck

Of course it's real!

After you use Emacs for few years, you develop RSI and then you have to buy pedals to continue using it.

remap a pedal to Ctrl and the other one to meta.
>claves workout : insane mode.

how and what the hell?

it's like an emacs sewing machine.

I used cheap chink Arduino components, as for the dildo itself I used one of those kits to get a cast of a real dick that already include everything, since that was the easiest way to produce one and allows being able to embed the pieces while pouring the mix in the mold in the process, so I don't need to carve an already made one, with an uncertain final result.

I wasn't sure I should ask somebody on Craiglist so I ended up using the mold in my own dick, which might sound weird but it isn't, it's my own dick so it's not gay after all and does feel good, quite an unique experience and ass grip has improved like back does with deadlifts.

C..c..can we see it?

If it was a generic one yeah, but it being my dick feels like sharing too much :(

Also it's starting to break internally where the components where placed. Next one I'll make will use a different casting kit with better quality and just one sensor next to the base and include a vibrator unit for general vibration and to see if I can link some events to different patterns and durations for a haptic feedback mode.

>I wasn't sure I should ask somebody on Craiglist so I ended up using the mold in my own dick, which might sound weird but it isn't, it's my own dick so it's not gay after all and does feel good, quite an unique experience and ass grip has improved like back does with deadlifts.

Well if you put it like this now I feel like I should be embarrassed of my work thank you :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=D1sXuHnf_lo

>that voice

wtf am I watching?

i actually had a lough

wuts his font?

>Both
But there are 3 pedals

Looks like monaco

BOTH

what in the fuck is happening? where did it all go so wrong

Are USB foot pedals a joke? I was genuinely considering getting some to bind to modifier keys to reduce the possibility of RSI and potentially speed up my workflow but I'm not so sure now

there's an actual elisp library called deldo for emacs

it's honestly a meme, you'll stop using them after 2 days if you get some

Really? I installed arch recently and I'm liking it except for the constant key combinations I have to do and I feel like it'd be so much easier with pedals. As an added bonus it'd stop me from slouching in my chair and destroying my back

What don't you just use Vim which doesn't require pressing a million different modifier keys to do common and simple tasks?

>emacs
>want to regex
>C - press pedals M - shove dildo up butt
>enter regex

>vim
>want to regex
>/regex

>Someone actually made this unironically

Nah it's just shit like win+shift+F1 which is 4 keys for me as I'm on a 60% keyboard and I can feel it killing my hands every time

i use pedals as push to talk for voip and in game

>win+shift+F1
da' fuq

Use vim

>Not wanting an electronic dildo
What are you gay?

Interesting project to put on his resume