High end motherboards thread?

only 775 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/aopenax4btube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a very rare pepeboard

i have one of these with a Qx9770 and 12gb of ram. You can run any game of these days with a desent graphs.

>never made it past the concept stage

I always used to lust after needless gimmicks like these when I was younger, still fun to look back them.

Why did it have SODIMMs?

To be fair though, I dont see how a lithium Ion battery that big can keep a decently specced out system for the time running long enough to allow for a safe shutdown.

>tfw when you're gaming and your Dog Fish VGA Finger crashes

>bad reviews
>ignored
>have same issues as everyone else
>didn't care
>flashed bios in thunderstorm
>computer actually started working after the bios

Fucking SLI 8800gtx and this board was a fucking concrete shitshow. 2007 set my expectations for computer building. Apparently helping my dad build his old DOS, computer for 3.1, 95, and 98se was fine back in the 90s; I guess his computer to me wasn't a big deal even with the high level of danger from sharp corners and shit. At least it worked when he upgraded the ram. After hitting the computer hard of course :(

Maximus VIII Hero.

More like VIII Zero GPU Sag, among other things.

Why the fuck is it "DOGFISH" on the far one and "DOG FISH" on the near one

phew good thing those heat pipes are offset like a car engine as to prevent any destructive harmonics.

That mobo is as lame as the one with the gun on it

I can pick one up for $80 where I live (store going out of business) and an FX-9590 for $100. Should I pull the trigger for the lulz?

If its for lulz then sure - but cooling such a beast is no joke.

If you want an over-glorified space heater, sure.

I eventually removed all the heatpipe stuff and fitted a full set of waterblocks.

Membe' when ddr2 is just fine and gtx9800+ was master race?

A fucking vacuum tube

neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/aopenax4btube/

Admittedly only had the P45 version myself.