So why is Sup Forums mad about pajeets?

so why is Sup Forums mad about pajeets?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsgram.com/indian-americans-are-the-wealthiest-ethnic-group-in-america-says-report/
newamericamedia.org/2012/07/indian-americans-most-educated-richest-says-pew-report.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they cant code worth a fuck.

>imgur filename
Really makes you think!

We know exactly who you are OP. Go poo in a loo sometime.

Because I have to fix the shit they build, and can't write complicated useful systems because they can't maintain them.

>complicated
>maintainable
you contradict urself ass muncher

A pajeets definition of "complicated" is a fucking for loop so feel free to do an hero when you're done writing the next update to Windows 10.

There's a difference between essential and accidental complexity.

>butthurt
>cuck
>shill
>pajeet

These are just flavor of the month insults that become pervasive in chan culture. They eventually get old, lose their impact, and something new is picked up.

Because Sup Forums is mostly made out of racist teenagers with daddy issues.
They hate indians because they will have to compete with them for the jobs they aspire to get one day.
They know they'll lose because they're fat and dumb, so they lash out against indians.

Nice try, butthurt cuck shill. They'll never get old

They only do YouTube videos with so thick an accent you can't understand shit instead of a blog post with pictures.

because, like most brown, they are just human garbage.

that's pretty much it.

full blown tards is that way >>>>>>>>>

Because pajeets made America great.

If you're competing with run of the mill code monkey or tech support, sure.

When a company outsources their shit to India, they usually realize fairly quickly why it was the cheapest alternative

I find it hilarious that businesses hire Indians to save money, then racist idiots like you get mad at the Indians. They're just there to do what they're told to the best of their ability and collect a check.

Be mad at the businesses that repeatedly hire these numskulls to save money. Don't be mad at the Indians - that's just what the businesses want - anything to distract attention away from who is actually screwing the pooch.

>so why is Sup Forums mad about pajeets?
Because of how many tech jobs are going to them trough outsourcing and H1B slavery for the simple reason that they work cheap, rather than an acceptable reason like them doing a better job.

They sure as shit "code" a lot better than you. If they didn't, you wouldn't give any fucks about them you insecure sack of shit.

Oh I'm not mad *at* pajeets, just like I'm not mad at bad hombres.
I'm mad *about* them because they are worthless as replacements and companies approach using them for savings the same way managers think 9 women can birth a child in 1 month.

Management is entirely to blame here. My only problem with pajeets directly is interviewing them, since they regularly lie on resumes and can't answer simple questions like big-O of a bst search even with a computer science master's degree.

Then why are you mad at THEM? They're just doing a job to the best of their ability and collecting a check.

Be mad at the businesses who hire them and who lobbied for the H1B program in its current form.

I guess indirectly you can be mad at

1. Ignorance of management thinking that they shouldn't spend more effort hiring competent developers

2. Integrity of academics in other counties

> expecting people to memorise pointless trivia that they can just Google if it's ever relevant in their work

>I guess indirectly you can be mad at

Why indirectly? #1 is literally the reason why you see the incompetence in the first place.

Visit xda

I expect people to memorize arithmetic principles, I expect computer scientists who profess a mastery of knowledge to memorize basic CS trivia as applied to algorithmic design.

XDA is a fucking mess, with outdated guides for a vasttttt amount of phones.

If you even try asking a question, those fucking pajeets will close your thread and tell you to find a similar thread.

>Stuff that's actually taught in CS and that you have to know to pass a mandatory class
>"pointless trivia"

Asking a supposed CS graduate about that and finding that they don't know it tells you that they either didn't actually learn the material they were taught at uni (meaning that there's probably a lot of additional holes in their expertise) or that they never even studied CS in the first place.

state 2 theorems due to Cantor

t. butthurt CIA nigger pajeet cuck shill

>*Autistic screeching
In all seriousness, I didn't even study CS (I studied Comp. Eng. ) but even I know about algorithmic complexity as we did that in the second year.

Poo
In
Loo

>I realized I'm wrong
>Better spout memes

pajeets only respect you if they fear you. you have to belittle them and verbally abuse them for them to do what you want them to do.

Wat u say son of basterd bitch?

>works at a company that does shit stuff
>replaces shit american engineers with shit indian engineers
>user asks computational complexity questions to feel better about himself and then come and whine about it on Sup Forums.

yep have seen this before

Your first mistake is assuming my employment, shitlord.

Also, master's degrees would be expected to understand at least the bare minimum of their field's education standards. Do you excuse a DBA that can't repeat the meaning of CRUD? Do you excuse a chemist that doesn't know the meaning of acid or base? No you fucking retard.

FUCK YOU PUDOO

Then what are your worried about, Joe?

>works for a company that hires shitty Pajeets
>company that has no standards for talent
>hired by a company that has no standards for talent
Do you see what I'm getting at? If you were significantly better you wouldn't be dealing with code written by Pajeets.

>implying none of the top companies have shit code currently deployed

Idk

That's because those videos aren't meant for you. We only give a shit (hah) about ourselves.

Also, educate yourselves:

newsgram.com/indian-americans-are-the-wealthiest-ethnic-group-in-america-says-report/

newamericamedia.org/2012/07/indian-americans-most-educated-richest-says-pew-report.php

Top companies have never lowered their hiring standards. The minute a tech company starts hiring bad talent, it's over for them. Codebase rot is a fatal disease. (see: Yahoo, RIM)

You assume my employer is the same as the owner of the software I work on. I can assure you our hiring standards are much higher

>High hiring standards == programmers will not hack up an interim solution that gets lost in the codebase over time (see: Facebook)

I'm saving this and you cannot stop me.

>the teeth on that bitch on the left

That's some Bugs Bunny shit right there.

Not really, frogposters are much worse. Much, much worse.

Wow, that is one ugly frog!! Please don't post this type of toad again.

t, pajeet

Sup Forums is simply plain jelly of Indians and Semites, that's all.

I actually started a thread about this a few weeks ago. Had some time to think about it. People have been vocally complaining about IT and support being outsourced for like 20 years now.
One of them managed to meme it using a name 'pajeet' and then monkey see monkey do people started parroting it because it gives them a stereotype profile and simplifies the issue to terms they can understand. People have to psychologically box things into simple concepts they can understand. 'pajeet' being a real person and not the stereotype idea they have is too complex for them to understand.

TIL: pajeet

>Don't bother training locals instead outsource low level positions to pajeets
>Fewer locals study IT because nojobs after graduating
>Complain to the government there is no highly skilled locals and get permission to import high end pajeets too

And that's how the IT industry becomes 100% pajeetified

No, that's inexcusable. I learned that shit my freshman year of an EE degree.

Fuck Indians.

>he thinks he started the pajeet meme

wow how retarded are you?! its been around for years then climaxed during poo in the loo on pol

kys you self centered piece of shit

>implying indians don't understand data structures and algorithms
80% of dsa videos on Youtube are by Indian people

>80% of shit in public streets is from Indians
It's still shit.

I didn't say anything about starting the meme, I said I started a thread about this same exact topic and why idiots are so obsessed with the pajeet meme. POL posters are cancer why don't you go back to digg

pajeets should also be banned from america-based freelance websites

hes a pajeet bacuase cant into comprehend. ignore it

t. pajeet