I dont want to build my own PC...

I dont want to build my own PC. Are there any sites that will build one for me I know about digital storm but they seem kind of shady

Other urls found in this thread:

ncixus.com/
cyberpowerpc.com/
cyberpowerpc.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dell.com
hp.com
toshiba.com

Just pay some gaymer you know to build it for you and reward them by letting them lick your feet.

you could get an alienware, but I don't recommend it.

I was thinking of ordering from ncixus.com/

cyberpowerpc.com/

Well they are one of the top canadian sites for PC shit, but they are also chinks. So use your own judgement.

Isnt everything made by the chinks? I almost want to go to costco and buy some shit from them

that only works if you're a grill

no, ncix is run by chinks, I mean if you ever have to talk to them it will be clear they dont really speaky the engrish that well.

I mean if you really dont care, just get a prebuilt off of newegg or them or something. But I really think everyone should take a crack at building now, it feels great to put together some legos.

use slickdeals.net to find a good prebuilt with lots of upvotes

I thought newegg were chinks too. Should I spend about 1k to get a half decent prebuilt
so I just search for gaming computer?

>I thought newegg were chinks too
maybe, I only know ncix is because I had phone contact with them over a problem I had.

And 1k should be fine if you dont want something super high end. You can easily spend that alone on a processor or video card if you had money to blow. The sites should have reviews, just look at the most popular ones and make sure it dosent have any obvious issues.

thanks bro. I bought my last rig in $2011 back when i was a poor college fag. It was $500 on neweggs daily deal. I just dont want to cheap out if I am gonna use the rig every day

I used jncs.com for two builds. It's pretty good.

step 1: give us your budget
step 2: someone's autistic enough to set out a build for you
step 3: take that to an online retailer of your choice like newegg that has an option for them to build it
step 4: ???
profit

if op sends me a partlist and cost+100usd (shipping inclusive) I'd do it

Just buy a decent prebuilt, but no gaymer shit. Those are guaranteed ripoffs.

Do traps work too?

cyberpowerpc.com

But I only bought with them when they had discounts that made it cheaper to buy from them rather than buy the parts on amazon and build it myself.

I got a $800 video card for $400, but it was end of year sale though so your mileage may vary.

who makes decent prebuilts
/r/buildapc said cyberpower was shit

>they are one of the top canadian sites for PC shit, but they are also chinks

That's B.C. for you.