*poos on ur freedom*

*poos on ur freedom*

We run the show now whiteboi

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681#efmAByAEV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1
youtube.com/watch?v=k28N0S0oqu0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>voting for tramp
Americans aren't really bright are they

>implying I use the internet

most of us didn't even vote for him

>most of us didn't even vote

who would vote for either of those idiots

look at these guys

False...he won popular vote.

When you realize the illegal votes in Cali number around 11 million.

Yes we Americans votes him in.

It was either a vote from Bernie or Trump and Bernie got blacked soo...

>falling for Trump's lies
You're gonna make America great again, son.

>Votes that are not for republicuck is ""illegal"" vote

you're fucking retarded if you actually believe that

you have to go back, paco

poor little libkek lost the election :((

Are you upset?

>he thinks voting for trump will make the SJWs go away

DUDE
SPELLING MISTAKES
LMAO

Pretty sure Hilldawg was anti net neutrality as well.

>Defended

>Illegals from Mexico somehow didn't vote in states without voter ID laws. THAT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY
>The Russians hacked the US elections. The same 17 agencies that lied about Iraq told me so.

No, but them acting autistic ever since the election isn't really helping their ase to the majority of Americans.

*ase
case

the highest credible number I saw was 2-3million illegal voters

>implying I think the Russians "hacked" the election

No votes cast by illegal immigrants primarily by way of the driver's licenses they can obtain in some places and lying on affidavits

HAHAHAHA This is how pajeets OWN burgercucks

Pajeets always win, baby

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>what is voter registration

Just because you can vote without a photo ID doesn't mean that you're getting into a polling station with some shitty fake ID purchased for the purposes of drinking alcohol under the age of 21.

>implying California would've turned Red if it weren't for those pesky meddling mexicans
Trump is just making up numbers to justify why he lost the popular vote. To be fair, he doesn't have to, the election isn't about the popular vote. He's just being petty as always. And of course trumpcucks are lapping it up like it's gospel.

*Supports FCC legislation you haven't read because "it's for muh freedums"*

There's a misconception that has been circulating that California automatically registered all people in California to vote. They automatically registered everyone with an ID who is eligible to vote to vote. If you're not registered you don't get a ballot. They don't register at polling stations either I think you have to do that at a government building like the DMV

You don't fucking need an ID to vote. At least not here.

weird we register to vote at places like the county fair here, at a table for whatever political party has shown up

No it wouldn't have gone Red, but do you think people that unrironically think that Russia had something to do with Trump winning the election would see how stupid it is to deny something that's at least plausible (illegals voting in states like CA and NY) ye5t at the same time affirming a stupid conspiracy theory (Trump has tis to the Kremlin; Trump is a Russian plant; Russia hacked the 2016 election) would see any sort of logic in what he's doing? I'm not a major Trump fan, but even I could see where he was going with this stunt.

Free market, baby.

*ye5t
yet
*tis
ties

There's more than 2 candidates, you fucking moron. Retards like you need to leave my country.

Do you know how hard it is to vote, let alone illegally?

It depends on the state. I think some states allow volunteers to set up temporary voter registration locations but the volunteers do not register anything on their own they're collecting information on behalf of the state government. The state government is still the one registering everyone.

>but even I could see where he was going with this stunt.
That's just mental gymnastics at this point. I've been seeing this a lot lately. Basically a presidential version of "God works in mysterious ways".

In any case, Trump's ties to Russia are well-substantiated.

>give name at your assigned voting precinct
>precinct dude looks through list of registered voters at the precinct
>gives you ballot and crosses name out

"But what if some beaner uses my name to vote?" Well, I'm pretty sure no precinct worker is going to look at a Mexican and believe that 44-year old farmhand Jorge Alejandro Rodriguez III is actually an 18-year old Caucasian high schooler named Aaron Mitchell.

Fake News

either way at no time have i ever needed ID to register or vote.

>In any case, Trump's ties to Russia are well-substantiated.
How so? I have proof of Hillary Clinton's ties to Russia:
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Meanwhile, 5 months after the initial claim, we're no closer to having an article actually disclose any of Trump's ties to Russia, exce3pt from sources that were extremely against him during the general election and the 17 agencies that sold us the Iraq War. They just talk about Trump's ties to Russia as if they are a fact, with no evidence. Really makes you think...

Not really familiar with the laws of each state but I assume it probably asks for some kind of proof of citizenship.

That's because they verify with DMV records, county property tax records, and other state records.

>user, 18 years old, first-time voter
>applied for driving permit at DMV 2 years ago, drivers license 6 months after, provided birth certificate at time of registration
>school records: enrolled in shitty high school, parents dadanon and whoreanon, residence 1488 faggot lane, copy of birth certificate
>county tax assessor shows owner of 1488 faggot lane as dadanon and whoreanon, property taxes paid
>no prison records
>etc.

Just because you fill that shit out and they don't require ID doesn't mean that they're just letting any random faggot through. Otherwise any felon on parole could just check the "not a felon" box on their registration form and vote.

It really doesn't that's the whole registration form.

Then when I vote I just ask for the affidavit and sign that and I'm on my way. Haven't carried ID in years.

Only time it's a problem is at goodwill when I'm hunting for retro games or whatever and they want an ID for my credit card.

Fuck that.

>Literally colluded with a presidential candidate's campaign and violated journalistic ethos multiple times to get her elected. Then blamed the Russians for her loss.
>Journalism
>Media
Sources on those statements so it doesn't seem like I'm talking out of my ass:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681#efmAByAEV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1

>muh false equivalency

>voting for the alternative

it was a choice between a shiteater and a demonic hellspawn user...

>another thread for Shareblue to spam on Sup Forums

A vote for Drumpf was a vote to repeal net-neutrality. But as usual trumpets will defend this

drumpf btfo
#resist

>20 gorillian illegal mexicans voted for hillary! trump really did win the popular vote!
>also approval ratings don't real, it's all just fabricated by the corrupted media. in reality, most people love glorious leader

>not looking forward to paying $5 extra to not have to play with brazilians in MMOs

I don't play free to play mmos

This was the reason why I never supported Trump. His comments are censorship of the internet in the name of "fighting terrorism" were also troubling.

But of course it doesn't matter, trumpkins will get triggered and yell buzzwords if you have legitimate criticism of him. I've even seen people defending anti-net neturality. Funny how a few years ago everyone on the internet supported it, to the point of moot putting out a news post supporting it, but now people are against it because trump said so.

Trump would never have got to the white house if the democrats weren't so fucking hopeless and based everything on race and division. Thank the left for that.

Oh don't get me wrong the dems fucked up, but I'm not blaming all of this on them either. Trump should've never gotten through the republican primary

>being this dumb

SOPA and Net Neutrality are 2 totally different things

1 was to give law enforcement the power to 'un-route' website

the second declares any and all packets (internet traffic) are created equal

You should read up on P.Ajit, he is committed to freedom of information, he just knows google should be paying more money for using more of the infrastructure than say joe blow's blog

>republican congressmen running from their constituents like cowards
>democrats get congress back in 2018
>trump impeached the following January

I can't wait for the butthurt

Identity theft, a crime which many illegals are guilty of, is a major issue and is how many of these illegal voters do it. Go look up the recent articles on the ones jailed for 8 years. They just walked in and voted.

>google should be paying more money for using more of the infrastructure than say joe blow's blog

How do you figure?

>giving LGBTBBQ Pence the presidency

good luck with that

We're fucked either way, but the republitard rump rustling will be funny as hell.

I wish none of those parties had any members anywhere in government, so, the democrats being hopeless just means half the battle is won.

>It's the democrats' fault cops are shooting unarmed brown people every day

wut

>No compulsory voting
>No preferential voting
>Have to enrol to vote
>Polling happens on a work day
>Archaic Electoral College system
America is not a real democracy.

>democrats get congress back in 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=k28N0S0oqu0
Yeah, you should have thought about that before electing the very same reasons you lost the presidency and Congress this election as the chair of the DNC.
>trump impeached the following January
Literal delusion

>Democrats get congress back in 2018
Holy kek, Pipe Dream 2: Electic Boogaloo

It'll take a miracle for the loony left to not give up a Supermajority in the house.

that's the mentality that got Trump the presidency....

>I like to ignore statistics and yell racist

If you're going to acknowledge that minorities are being shot at a higher rate in percentages, which isn't the case in all situations, put in the effort and find out why. Don't stop short and yell racist just because you don't want to admit a lot of minorities have a fucking terrible culture that breeds terrible behavior.

>It's the democrats' fault cops are shooting unarmed brown people every day

Stop strawmanning you dildo.

Shootings happen every day and more white men are actually shot by cops than black but you don't hear about that. The media (that happened to almost be totally for Hillary) totally played up the blacks shot by cops "becuz dats racist" angle. Then you have BLM which is financed and supported by Soros (who backs Hillary and the dems.) See a picture forming here?

Irony is the right is picking up the same attitude.

how do I figure what user?

That a web services that generate a lot of money should pay their part to maintain a pipe that's getting more and more cluttered everyday and getting more and more expensive to maintain??

The internet doesn't run on magic fairy dust, it is quite literally a series of tubes

I read that as: moot of us

I promise you Google pays more for their internet connection than Joe Blow's hosting bill.

>trying to redpill Sup Forums

Majority of engineers are conservative and are woke as fuck, Sup Forums is mostly NEETs, Code bootcamps from some art major and CS majors still in college

It's nowhere near 11 million or whatever other retarded anons are saying but youre wrong to deny the fact that illegals would vote when there's no requirement for id in many states and 1 of the candidates wants to deport them.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

Not really, but the left sure is pretty fucking smug after losing the House, Senate and Presidency.

>Majority of engineers are conservative and are woke as fuck

[citation needed]

>Soros tinfoil

My wife was at the Women's march. When do we get our check from Soros?

Do you honestly think paying for a Server is all that it takes to run the fucking internet?

There's a distinction between VPS and ISPs for a reason user... VPS/VCS/VPNs have the added benefit that Net Neutrality doesn't apply to them... ISPs don't have that luxury

Also, I forgot to mention most of the states up for grabs in 2018 are Democratic states that went for Trump this election and the Republican states up for grabs are deep red states.

your wife is a dumb whore and so are you

When the fuck did he mention Soros, you nitwit?

Just look how burgercucks get mad LMAO

Google need n bandwidth and pays their ISP accordingly.
Joe Blow's blog needs n bandwidth and the cost of the internet connection is built into his hosting fee.

If your bandwidth needs increase you buy a bigger pipe.

I never come on Sup Forums anymore for the past few years but holy shit why does the board have such leftist shills. It's like the same person too judging by their typing style.

I meant to reply to a different post. Misclick.

Not even a burger, nor mad. Pretty happy Trump won. He's already accomplished more for your country in the first month than OBummer did in eight years.

hey shareblue, you know Sup Forums won't see your posts here right? you need to click on the right board first before you begin regurgitating one-liners out of the shilling manual

here, I'll help

What's the matter? Do women with opinions upset you user?

>He's already accomplished more for your country in the first month than OBummer did in eight years.

Obama wasn't perfect by any means but he knew how to govern. Trump is just a chad.

>go to google
>type in engineers are conservative
>see all articles about it
>realize how your view of being liberal means your smart is super wrong
>consider the red pill
>take the red pill
>learn about Soros and join the fight to stop this literal Jewish Nazi

a man can hope

no, but numales like you who pretend women's opinions matter do

Sorry, you can't use "tinfoil" or conspiracy any more when it comes to Soros. It is pretty well known what he does. That's why Russia sent out an international arrest warrant for his ass after kicking his NGOs outta their county... makes you wonder why all the antagonism towards Russia now eh?

what opinions? she mindlessly joined a mob of her peers to "fight" for some nebulous issue for which no reasonable demands nor desired outcomes were presented? what strong-willed folk you are

and he's not really wrong in implying there were funded entities present at these events, even if there were many unaffiliated with them who tagged along mistaking it for a grassroots movement