Is Paul /ourguy/?

is Paul /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCCss3QxegBkF8BAetIo0qXA
youtube.com/user/mjd7999
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, him and Louis Rossman.

Paul is OK, but he does promote SJW bullshit, probably unwittingly.

Bitwit Kyle is muh nigga
Plus, he has a QT3.14 white waifu
pic related

Tech Deals is /ourguy/.
m.youtube.com/channel/UCCss3QxegBkF8BAetIo0qXA

subtle autism just like Sup Forums

Also Clint from LGR

Yes.

8 Bit Guy rocked out with his Glock out in one video

I can't stand LGR, he gets all this cool vintage stuff and destroys it if he doesn't like it. Also hes a blatant windows shill, just watch that video about that one game saterrizing microsoft.

AYYYMDFAGS BTFO

Paul is a bro.

His lawn mowing video was hilariously stupid.

Kyle reminds me of every failed southern California wannabe actor-slash-screen writer, who gave up on acting, and instead turned his experience in theater in to production values about computers.

It's borders on cringe and entertaining.

No

/ourguy/ is a meme with the goal of subverting imageboards into embracing namefaggotry and ecelebs

Fuck off with your e-celeb junk, they're all niggers who don't jack shit about computers.

>qt
She look like a retarded lazy DUDE WEED LMAO college girl

kek the way he sits behind table full of products with huge price on display makes all his videos look like some infomercial

youtube.com/user/mjd7999
I like this guy. Although he's kind of boring and doesn't do many videos on Linux.

The motherboard tray is unfortunately NOT removable.

wat about tastypc?

ehhh
mediocre asian woman vs averageish white woman
I'd take the white girl in this case

I met Kyle at TwitchCon 2016, he's a pretty cool cat. Very chill and went out of his way to talk to me a snap a pic when I ran into him

God I love his channel lol. I cheered do loudly when he pulled that out lol. He's an awesome kind of awkward and is pretty informative