Be Mozilla

>Be Mozilla
>What should we do with all the money we have left?
>Invest in Firefox performance?
>Invest in Servo?
>Invest in Rust not being a meme language?

Buy Pocket, LOL!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-pocket/
venturebeat.com/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-read-it-later-app-pocket-will-open-source-the-code/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ded browser

Do we know how much it was?

Anyway, I'm glad they are open sourcing it, might even enable it again once that's done.

Will they open the code?

>Hey guys, we already have bookmarks and profile syncing, so let's buy a service that allows users to save bookmarks and sync them

They should, after all, open source is what Mozilla is built upon.

Seems like OP forgot the link since OP is a faggot. Here it is.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-pocket/

>You can't lose marketshare if you have no users
t. moz://a

Just use Opera already t b h

What's your proposed alterantive then?

Multirow tabs in Chrome or it's derivated when?

I cannot surf without anymore, it's the best feature browsers miss nowadays.

Why are tab bars single row?

I don't le get it, what's le point man

Silly user, UI customization is evil. Everything must function exactly like Chrome!

They thought syncing was the future. They think people will use their shitty sjw browser and sync bookmarks between their tablets, desktop, laptops, smartwatches and smartshoes. They wanted to destroy pocket because they thought it would be the next Amazon. Too bad Mozilla, no one cares about sync.

i use sync

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem

>Buying pocket just to open source it

>removing firefox because proprietary bloat

>installing Palemoon

What the fuck is pocket even? I seriously don't know. I've always just removed it when I've used Firefox. Reply not necessary. I don't actually care to know.

extensions.pocket.enabled;false

this. i would've moved from fox ages ago if multirow tabs were a thing in other browsers

You forgot the pic of the nigger

no pocket from v 52 onwards

What's the best fork of Firefox without this Pocket bullshit and other cloud botnet?

Why use a clone of Chromium with Chinese spying ?

Pale Moon

You will have to right click the taskbar and disable some things to make the UI less "bloated", though.

Yes

venturebeat.com/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-read-it-later-app-pocket-will-open-source-the-code/

>reskinned Chromium
No, thanks.

>They thought syncing was the future. They think people will use their shitty sjw browser and sync bookmarks between their tablets, desktop, laptops, smartwatches and smartshoes. They wanted to destroy pocket because they thought it would be the next Amazon. Too bad Mozilla, no one cares about sync.
The future is syncing. However the future is not a locked down sync between just one browser. A universal sync between different browsers on different devices would be used heavily.

wtf is pocket?

Why is syncing the future ? What's the point ?
Does this mean we should make a self hosted syncing service so nobody has to rely on third parties for this ?

Is there any browser out there that supports all the popular plugins and respects my privacy at the same time?

Yes, Firefox, 5 years ago.

I'll make the logo

Palemoon
inb4 mozilla shills in full damage control mode.

Proprietary botnet that mozillhurr firefuck had for many versions now. Couple years maybe.

i still don't get why syncing is so gud
i don't need to save retarded 4chinz threads, videos, stack overflow answers or any of my web related activities for later offline consumption on another device
only situation where this'd be usefull is for news, blogs or podcasts but i already get this shit on tt-rss so literaly what's the point of using a sync service