New face of Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/12434244

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
strawpoll.me/12434527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

I vote for your mom in a bikini. Post pics.

stallman is over rated. keller has created something that matters. something that will benefit many. he has defined the future of cpu's single handedly.

oh my. keller has taken the lead. not completely unexpected.

Face of Sup Forums can't be Keller. Keller is ridiculously successful at everything he sets out to do. Stallman talks a good game, but ends up seeing the thunder stolen by others who actually accomplish things (Torvalds, et al). All talk and bluster with no actual results: that's Sup Forums in a nutshell. And that's why Stallman will be the face of Sup Forums, now, in the future, always, and forever.

keller has pulled ahead again. looks like he's pulling a trump. y'all betta rekiniz

>no terry davis option

>ll talk and bluster with no actual results: that's Sup Forums in a nutshell. And that's why Stallman will be the face of Sup Forums, now, in the future, always, and forever.

>no terry davis option

All of the goodness of Stallman *and* throws urine and yells 'nigger' on buses? That definitely sounds like Sup Forums.

IT'S A FUCKING LANDSLIDE FOR KELLER HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE UPSET OF THE CENTURY

>those piercing eyes
>those strong arms
>that blazing intellect
>that unflinching bravery

Is he the ultimate being?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Where's the Terry Davis option?

according to the voters, apparently yes. i think it's settled.

The face of Sup Forums is a gaymer-pajeet with Ryzen, Macbook, Arch Linux, Haskell and Rust.

>pajeet
>no java
cmon lad are you even trying

keller wins by a mile. which form do i fill out to make it official?

Heres an actually good poll
strawpoll.me/12434527

Java is for normie pajeets.

>normie pajeets.

these two words for whatever reason made my sides implode. 5/5

Yeah. Can we get that autistic, communist faggot stallman out of the sticky please?

Put based god keller in there, thanks

Sup Forums has spoken yet stallman remains. not sure what to do at this point.