Why are Indians so smart when it comes to science and technology?

Why are Indians so smart when it comes to science and technology?

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Because the ones that are in America are the elite of their race. What you're doing is essentially cherry picking your 'data'.

Indians are not really smart.

Anyone can move to America for work. Why aren't European immigrants smart enough for those jobs?

Why are European immigrants so much dumber and poorer than Indian immigrants?

Brain drain

fucking OP

t. mad white boi

>10 white highly paid and educated engineers go to africa
>build some fucking pipeline and boss around the locals
>HURR DURR WHITE MASTERRACE HAHAHAHA

>indians go to the US
>its just cherry picking my dude .. its just the best of the best
>they arent really smart

when does Sup Forums get deleted?! nobody can take this anymore

why is india an open toilet?

every single indian/ethnic indian should go back to india and make it better, not escape.

Whites are just inferior

Pajeet, can conform. India is completely brain-drained. Bunch of street-shitters. The smart Indians just left to burgerland or Europe

Because there are a fucking billion+ of them. 99% of poos being retards still means there are millions of smart ones.

Larger population so larger bell curve of intelligence.
Stay mad, pajeet.

Is that you Anthony?

Why would Europeans want to move to a third world shithole?

Whites have never been able to compete on a level playing field.

Whites have always needed whites only affirmative action just to compete.

No wonder they're trying to block superior smart people form immigrating to their countries.

Brain drain, the top .01% of Indians just come to America where they are barely competent.

You go over there and they are shitting in fields and burning firewood to heat their homes while they worship babies born deformed from exposure to industrial waste as gods.

>barely competent.

Does not compute if they are

>most educated ethnic group
>most affluent ethnic group

This. Valley tech companies love to talk about how much they love the environment and aren't racist, but the policies they push encourage encourage horrific environmental destruction in India along with the subjugation of the Indian people as a race.

Send every Indian home so they can help their people and save their environment.

Easy for you to say. You didn't do jack shit to make the west the way it is. You are reaping the benefits but did 0 of the work

My sister married an Indian guy and he's pretty cool. He has the best collection of native Linux hardware I've ever seen.

This is actually pretty true. Saying this as a pajeet myself.

A lot of the people you look down on, actually look down at others "back home". Just feel blessed the ones that we look down on aren't here, and it's the educated ones that are.

Indian universities are a joke.
They apply for a visa after they get their meme degree and their cousins sisters brothers uncle hires them.

Their society is so godamn stupid that they need a caste system and traditions just to function.

Did an indian steal your job?

>tripfag
>job

21st Century Master Race

I work in retail, there are no Indians in retail.

I take that back I knew an alcoholic Hindi guy that owned a 7/11. He closed it because he refused to pay for new fuel pumps.

>[race x] is the master race
This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

To Sup Forums's credit, they will be (mostly) polite, even though you are racially trolling. Go to Sup Forums and tell them about your master race theory, and see what kind of response you get there.

>I work in retail

No wonder you're mad

Why aren't more Indian sluts like priyanka chopra coming to the US? We need more talented females for our film industry

Lol I used to work retail in high school. My parents would have shunned me if I made that a career choice though. But good for you following your dreams.

What are you on about? What society doesn't have customs/traditions? The caste system is stupid but it is illegal.

India is very big, by big numbers law some of them have to be pretty smart.

You can look down on hourly retail if you want it doesn't bother me. I think working your ass off for money you don't need is stupid but to each his own.

The reason why Indians are better is because of culture.
Notice how most Latino and Fillipino immigrants work as house maids or semi-skilled labor, even 2nd generation and up? That's because their culture doesn't value higher education. It's all about getting out of high school asap and making a quick buck.

That's why Indian and Chinese immigrants do so well. It's more socially acceptable (expected actually) to do many years of post-secondary education, and if you didn't study after high school or went to community college, everyone thinks you're a loser.

That's why Indians win the the Spelling Bee every year. While Papa Joe just wants to come home and sit in front of the TV with a beer, Papa Raj is driving his kids to spelling bee classes.

Literally half of the staff at my local hospital is freaking south east asian. You see them working at hotels because they are paying for school.

This will not make OP happy. It means that anyone of any race who prioritizes education can be successful.

they're not. the smart ones just come to usa. they work harder because they've seen the ultimate horrors of poverty.

>"So smart"
>entire industries that make money by fixing their mistakes

We only get the smart ones, everyone else too dumb, unmotivated or untalented enough never makes it here.

The amount of hoops an Indian engineer needs to jump through to get a visa or h1b is a lot, especially for a country with high levels of poverty and low literacy and education.

I just listened to a podcast where an Indian immigrant father in NYC was sitting with his son for 2 hours a day going through the dictionary, helping him memorize all the words. No white parent in 2017 does this.

>No white parent in 2017 does this.
pretty much. we're fucked if it wasn't for our military. people don't even know how to change their smoke detector batteries.

neets or not, at least anons try to do shit (diy, ck, etc.)

Why the fuck would a European immigrate to America if they weren't dumb or poor?

White people hate their kids.

t. White guy

This is the real answer

Culture usurps genetics in almost all cases.
What's the likelihood of a potentially intelligent child doing well in life and studying hard if they grow up with a deadbeat dad or an alcoholic mother or whatever?
Even if you have good genes, you'll never succeed without proper guidance

I sometimes think about how the untouchables are the lower class minority despite them being 99% of the population

>Why the fuck would a European immigrate to America if they weren't dumb or poor?

Really makes you think

Sounds like child abuse to me.

not him but even middle class whites can do anything if you have money, and their is always someone looking to take it. entertainment is one thing, but there is always someone willing to "fix" something in your life while you slave away at work. meds, programs, products. it's just the american way.

That cuts deep man.

the richest people in the world flock to NYC like bears to honey. ask them.

I want you to understand you are so dissatisfied with your life you are fervently arguing about pol-tier topics on a chinese cartoon technology forum

Dev Patel is British. No idea about the mini Michael Jackson with the mic, but I believe he's not spewing hindu accent either.

op's pic looks like a pajeet having a constipation

This is actually what it is. Race superiority and all that crap is for pol shitters

He's the CEO of Google and the inventor of the Chrome browser

Because Europeans have their own economies to worry about and they need to work to take care of Mehmet

i think there is just more opportunity for burgers. people can fuck up for a decade on drugs and possibly still land an electrician or chef gig. right out of hs if you can't get into college the military is there. and obviously non degnerates have options. even fatherless broads can strip, and neetbux for those who need it.

you need to look at grad school and professional schools (law, medical), as applying for positions at multinational companies. if you think you're not operating with a global pool of candidates you're fooling yourself. might as well believe wal mart waves that stars and stripes because they care.

They have the burden of reality on their shoulders, of life/death being a real thing. Unhampered by the bullshit babies here who demand that the government take the prosperity of one and create equity for the useless.
Government will always destroy communities.
The west was doing so good, too. Oh well.

>I'm a Canada friend

>inventor of the Chrome browser

inventor of 20 year old technology

i've seen all the documentaries about mumbai. it's probably ten times worse. i couldn't even fucking imagine living like that.

They solve scientific mysteries while shitting outside

When there's 1.2 billion of them, there are bound to be lots of outliers.

I bet you think Edison was the only one who made the lightbulb

It's literally a rat race. If you don't work hard, there are no NEETbux to rely on. There are no homeless shelters or food banks. You just starve to death in some sewer cowered in filth like a fucking pig. I've walked past a dead hobo. People just keep walking and the government truck (not even an ambulance) picks up the body and probably dumps it in some incinerator. The smell of rotting human flesh never leaves you. If that doesn't motivate you to do your homework, nothing will.

t.lived in Mumbai as a kid

tell me more stories

Idk you have to visit Mumbai to really experience it. There is beauty in the suffering and poverty, because people have a lot of hope and enjoy the little things like food, cinema and music. The human spirit can only be seen when people are still cheerfully moving forward despite facing hopeless odds. If you have a list of 5 cities in the world that you want to visit before dying, Mumbai should definitely be one of them. There's also a lot of contrast. The wealth isn't enclaved away in gated communities, it's embedded in the poverty. You could walk out of a Porsche dealership and see slums just across the road 50 feet away. Everything from abject poverty to unimaginable wealth coexists within arm's reach of each other. It's surreal.

>Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Even burgers can't keep alive that much people.

t. babby seeking mommy and daddy's approval

Because they are the best of the best of a population of 1.2 billion people. You would hope the immigrants do well.

It takes a shit ton of effort, education, money, and skills to stand above the rest of the 2 billion people in your country to be even considered for acceptance in the greatest, most competitive nation ever.

It is a legitimate issue, it's called Brain Drain, or Human Capital Flight. Educate yourself faggot.

I grew up with Elite Pajeets around me (international school life). It's hard for an Indian to get the Green Card, their parents work on getting that from the moment the kid is born, and will do anything necessary. Even then, and even with their significant wealth, they still have a hard time of it.

>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
The preservation of wealth and estate.

This guy is right.

If you are talking about an Indian who with a graduate degree from a US university, then you're probably talking the top .01%.

If you're talking about an Indian contractor from Tata who has some degree from some Indian "university", then you're dealing with someone who is reasonably good at copying and pasting code from Stackoverflow.

>Stackoverflow
Those fucks still use expertsexchange

Even in the (relatively) better off places in the third world (SEA), brain drain is a huge issue. Over here, anyone who is good enough to get work in Canadia or Yurope will go and start a new life there. All the smart people leave for better opportunities abroad.

It is bad for the country, since you need the best people to best improve the country, but the best people want the best life, and that best life is somewhere else.

>pls do the needful

Yep, exactly.

America and the West benefit greatly by stealing the best minds of poorer countries. Well the huge mega corporations benefit the most.

Uhhh Jews beat you guys out in both of those categories. Per capita so do whites.

>Well the huge mega corporations benefit the most.
Directly. Indirectly, the country that gets to pick the best brains from around the world will have the best industry, the healthiest economy, top education, etc.

Strong traditions for organized grammar (compare mordern programming lang w/ Panini's stuff) + strong Aryan caste system.
The lower castes aren't smart, and Asiatics rank higher in terms of technical IQ.
But as a determinable group, no one out ranks (in terms of pure IQ) than the upper castes of Indians (especially those who go to other countries).

Because even poor European countries have extremely wealthy areas by 3rd world standards. A poor person from the Czech Republic can become an engineer and live in the heart of Prague. Or cross the border and live in Berlin, Nurnberg, go to France or England. All of which are nicer places than America.

>Berlin, Nurnberg, go to France or England. All of which are nicer places than America

Depends on which part of America and what you like.

Enjoy a sprawling home in a suburb, and driving your truck an hour each way to/from work? Nobody beats America for that.

We've had multiple apply for positions here at work, they have a masters degree in computer science, but can't pass our simple test. Do all indians have fake degrees?.

So many do. We had to wade through a sea of underskilled Indians to find a half decent candidate.
>so what did you do at your previous position, looks like you were working on a lot of systems, I see PHP and Javascript and C++ here
>30 minutes later
>so... you did MySQL database admin... and...?
>30 minutes later
>and nothing else, got it

Indians are the new Jews.

>Uhhh Jews beat you guys out in both of those categories. Per capita so do whites.

NO

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115. It's much higher than any other ethnic group.

All the greatest scientists, engineers etc in history have been either white or Jewish.

East Asians will catch up again they had a bad 19th and 20th century but 21st century is theirs

>All the greatest scientists, engineers etc in history have been either white or Jewish.

NO

Yes, yes they do Pajeet. Are Indians in the US disproportionately educated and wealthy? Yes. Are you anywhere near the same level as Jews? Not even close.

Isn't it actually harder to move to the US if you're yuropoor compared to being a rice nigger? No one here emigrates to the US unless they're actors or exceptional engineers hired by internet giants.

>most educated ethnic group

fucking stopped reading right there

>Pahjeets and Poorminas are disgusting
>they don't know what personal hygiene is
>they always leave a fucking mess when they eat
>they don't use utensils, they pinch their food like uncivilized poorfags
>wearing sandals in corporate office showing their grey dirty feet with big yellow toenails
>they only got the job because muh pooinloo community is there
>cheap as fuck, they rather share a dirty 1BHK apartment with 20 other street shitters than get their own place

I'm going to stop right there...

also all of my claims are very related to Google Chief In Loo

Europeans don't immigrate here in significant numbers because their own countries aren't total shitholes

You're living in the 90's

>facts that trigger Sup Forums

Can you name one great scientist who wasn't white or Jewish?

Newton, Kepler, Turing, Einstein, Planck, Bohr, Kirchoff etc etc

Apparently the white bell curve is much better wider than East Asians, so even though the have a slightly higher average, they are much less likely to have genius level intellects.