youtube.com/watch?v=4nEbpn6NKPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zWASNajSdpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8LDtj8vEvS8
youtu.be/rj39ZBvVwxE
youtu.be/GBWs_7vRWkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, FXF

Get sapphire or ASUS

Not that guy but what's the difference exactly? Be specific.

XFX is elder god tier, hands down

MSI is awesome too. at the end silicon lottery will decide which card is best, imo

Sapphire is loud apparently and asus cards have been shit latetly
Get the damn MSI or XFX

powercolor red dragon 4gb is best

GTR is godzolla

Isnt powercolor a shitty brand? I had an Amazetech card once and it was alright
somepeople just go with whatevers cheapest and it works out

yes

have it myself

Why is XFX good?

This has the best cooler option aside from the power color devil (trix fans)
Sapphire is loud
Xfx is neat too but get a bit warmer than MSI but has the best clockspeed usually

It's between that and the XFX GTR Black Edition. The Sapphire Nitro is cheaply-made and loud. The Asus Strix is also hot and loud despite the huge cooler (source: I bought one, then quickly returned it). And the PowerColor Red Devil has a sub-reference PCB that will literally explode if you run FurMark.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nEbpn6NKPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zWASNajSdpg

Don't expect a retail card to be QUITE as good as that golden sample, but it's a quality card.

I was going to go with sapphire, because I liked the name and it looks kinda cooler, but then I read it runs pretty hot. So I went with xfx gtr black edition and it stays around 60-65 degrees. Very happy with my choice

I care a lot about low noise so I guess MSI it is then

I hear bad things about powercolor sometimes, I would go with one of the known reliable names over it, but it probably isn't dogshit or anything

Power color has an even silently noise levels on the devil version but it cost the morals and integrity between you and your family

So MSI it's unfortunately dunno where u live but checkout how MSI RMA support just in case

I got a red devil since it was the cheapest non-blower 8gb 480 at the time. Runs silent so I'm happy. Just have to stay away from FurMark I guess.

Best clock a.k.a best performance while not being more expensive than the others, also pression removable fans which you can replace

What happend with the NITRO FROM SAPPHIRE I tought it was supposed to be the best one , but people barely reccomend it

Hot as shit and loud as shit

Unfortunately you're right they fucked up this time

Sapphire's coolers have historically been massively-overbuilt and offered both the best thermal and acoustic performance around. However, they went really cheap with the RX 480 Nitro, likely due to needing to cut costs as much as possible due to AMD's market position, and it subsequently runs a lot hotter and louder than several other models.

Ty user

Vega being announced in 3 hours

loud? my fans hardly ever turn on and it sits between 70-80 in really intensive games

70-80 degrees*

youtube.com/watch?v=8LDtj8vEvS8

This vid shows MSI has better cooling than XFX

I know but I don't think Vega will be in the same price range as the 470/480

Ive got an xfx gtr BLACKED ed. and it cant hit 1400. Best is 1375 core memory 2100 but yeah its alright ay

70-80 isnt that a little high?

My stock rx480 temp reaches 90°c
It's not an airflow issue
My CPU runs at 50°c core i5 with Intel stock cooler....

There isn't going to be an RX 480 replacement in the initial Vega lineup. The card is less than a year old and outperforms the 1060 across the board these days. There's no need to replace it.

That's just not true, user. The fans on the Nitro kick in at 52 degrees. So you're either being dishonest, or your card is broken. There are also plenty of reviews around which measure it as one of the louder RX 480s.

It's fine to be honest. Both Nvidia and AMD reference cards target higher than that.

There will be Vega 11 or at least a polaris refresh

Anything under 95c is technically fine it's not going to hurt the card the only problem is the noise.

you can't swap the msi fans
xfx gtr wins
sapphire loses this generation

>you can't swap the msi fans

Why does this matter

i mean...i can record you a video if you're wanting to call me a liar. the fans go up to like 30% when playing bf1 at ultra and the temp sits around 70ish. its extremely quiet.

You can't really go wrong with any 480.

Just don't buy a reference card unless your build requires a blower cooler.

Just undervolt m8

if the msi fans fail, you have to replace the whole 200+ dollar graphics card.

what's the best CHEAPEST graphics card?
like sub 150

GTX 1050

>anus
Shit advice

youtu.be/rj39ZBvVwxE

This channel provides some in depth analysis on most of the RX 480's, I recommend going through his channel.

Cheapest good card RX 470 for under 200$ new.

If that's still to expensive look for used cards:
280, 290, 380, 390. Geforce 970 if you're a cuck.

>uber

Fucking jewtube copied the link for the ad no the fucking video
Here you go user

youtu.be/GBWs_7vRWkA

Based hairfag

You can swap Sapphire fans too, but still, the XFX is better.

RX 470

No matter the brand, remember to always clean the die and heatsink good while topping it off with proper thermal paste, the putty garbage most cards ship with make them run 8-10 degrees hotter than they should

I can't think of a single reason to buy a 480

too weak for 1440p, and only good as a future proof for more powerful games at 1080p

currently a 470 can max anything at 60fps at 1080p, and costs $50 less if not more in most cases. You shouldn't be investing in future 1080p gaming if you have the money to drop on a 480; you'd be better off buying a 1440p or 4k monitor and waiting for the next gen of GPUs/price drops and getting a new GPU for 1440p then