Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/GE-Animation-Vocaloid-Miku-Chain/dp/B0081XWEIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitty picture cause why not.

>48 page meme book
>empty phone case
>shitty shades
>magazine has a skull decal

If you have friends, I feel sorry for them. Fuck. Where do edgemasters like yourself live exactly?

Texas?

>Texas?

motherfucker i have a lego man on my keys but that doesn't mean i live in legoland

keys
cardholder
mobile phone

If you have anything more, you're a /fa/ faggot and should leave.

pretty much this. I also only walk with this essentials everyday but also a watch, knife and gun

>a meme watch
>a meme notebook
>a meme writing device
>a meme knife
Tactishit phone case and poop brown glock only adds to the insult

Mall ninja/10

That makes you a tryhard /fa/ggot and/or a nigger

>watch
Only acceptable as accessory to a suit

>knife
Only acceptable if you're going hiking

>gun
Only acceptable if you're heading down to the shooting range and/or you're working as a police or something.

Stop pretending to be a nigger. It's fucking repulsive.

at Uni right now, I'll post a picture later
>Nexus 6P
>earpods
>tri-fold leather wallet
>keys to '07 honda accord v6
>acer chromebook 13
>bic ligher&pen
>Marlboro lights
>altoids

also forgot, Casio F-91W

>not knowing it's cheaper per page to buy two rite in the rain pads compared to one 3 pack of meme pads

or you know, you just want to exercise your 2nd amendment rights

niggers don't get cc licenses though

2nd amendment rights doesn't mean that you run around being an tryhard edgelord. I don't run around spouting racist memes just because I want to exercise my 1st amendment rights.

Also, what the fuck is the point of the knife? Judging by OP's pic, if that's the kind of knife you're carrying, it's fucking useless as an utility knife.

>implying niggers care about licenses
>implying gun control prevents gun crimes

>carrying a gun makes you a tryhard egdelord
noguns faggots like you are why we can't have /edc/ threads anymore.

there's no reason to carry a gun

seek help

>skull on the mag
edgy also
>brand new looking gun and worn out carabiner
so something you rarely use gets looked after better than something you rely on?

But living in democracy doesn't mean you should invite in more niggers to ruin the demograohic structure of usa, you shitstain liberal.

What cigs do you smoke?

>noguns
>implying
I own a gun, but I keep it at home in its locker because I'm not a violent nigger who gets into situations where you need a gun.

>inb4 but what if someone pulls a gun on you
Extremely unlikely, considering, you know, gun statistics. Also, even more unrealistic that I'm going to be able to have time to draw, aim and shoot when I'm taken by surprise.

I'm much more likely to have my gun being used against me, if you look into the statistics desu.

You better have a holster.

you dont carry a holster lol. you wear it.

You're not wrong, but people like you derail the edc threads when you shitpost about the guns.

Who said anything about inviting? You're the reason why you can't be for restrictive immigration policies without being called a fucking racist?

You do know that there are actual valid arguments against open border policies, you don't have to go around and complaining about muh heritage or muh decline of muh great race, you know.

>you derail the edc threads when you shitpost about the guns.
Yeah, okay. I get your point.

Oh good guess then. Good to know that stereotypes of tryhard faggots hold true.

Yes there are great arguments, like rising in crime and unemployment, directly related to rise in immigration. Of course heritage is also inportant since they pollute the gene pool and lower the average IQ by doing so. But how do we explain that to degenerates like you?

I don't understan. Is the main applel of these threads aout photography and how artsy and interesting you can lay out the things you own. like battlestation threads?

If only you had a better taste in knives and firearms

It's mostly to see who can trigger shitlibs the hardest.

don't see a p next to the rb logo... get polarized glasses.

- open headphones
+ graphgear pencil

+ pebble
- tacky nato strap

>tfw NEET
>tfw haven't stepped outside my (mom's) house in over 13 months
>tfw never owned a smartphone or tablet
>tfw superior desktop computing power 24/7

>Durable materials
>Paper
You're literally retarded.

>intel superior to qualcomm

Not half as retard as you, shit for brains.

I have never seen on EDC threads at least 1 Sup Forumstards who was carrying condoms. Only knives, vapes, shitty laptops and animu things

>really makes you think

>muh superior IQ
>hurr durr it's not sufficient to be conservative and against immigration due to social dumping and economic unviality as well as additional strain on the legal system and various welfare systems, if you're not also a hick racist you're a liberal cuck
Just do everyone a favor and refrain from commenting publicly. If people like you just knew when to keep their mouth shut, being conservative on immigration would have been socially accepted and even certain democrats would be for it.

Why would I ever prepare for something so outlandish? I might as well walk around with a parachute, too, at that point

Nice bait, kek

>condoms

Why should I carry condoms when I have a girlfriend?

Condoms go in your wallet. Retard.

>not dogging raw
Cmon, son

where do you think you are tourist?

>carrying condoms.
You buy them at the pharmacy.

Only sad virgins carry rubber.

>watch
>only acceptable to know time if in suit
>calling someone a /fa/ggot

I wonder why the op in these thread always has a gun.
Really makes my head spineroni.

To protect yourself, because with high probabillity she was fucking with nigger while you shitpost on this board

>has a cell phone that runs NTP
>can't tell time with it

I guess you struggle implementing a fizzbuzz too

She's right beside me.

You didn't get it, did you? :^)

Did you prep her bull at least

Because it can be damaged while you pull 5-10 times per day your wallet. Why do you think even in 3d world countries condoms are distributed in small carton boxes?

Is this the daily autism thread?

I bet his cutting board is more scuffed up than his dress shoes too!

>comparing two things that receive a very different amounts of use

it's less than $1 to replace the carabiner and it's at a point in which it's damaged

This. I lean left on some issues but if people like could either fucking die or just not have such toxic opinions everything would be better. Repeat to yourself please, it is everyone's country and if you can't accept that simply don't live in it. It's doesn't belong to any "superior" gene pool or zombie worshipping cult following

Where's your vita nigga

No friend.

wasted

Agree but watch? Really? There's plenty of watches you can wear that don't require a suit. It's main function is just to tell time without looking 12 and checking your phone in the middle of meetings

Checked

some people like the patina of daily wear. I think it fits the spirit of every day carry to have a bit of wear on things unlike the fags who actually keep all this shit in some drawer until its time to update their edc picture

vita sucks ps3 better
plus I have a huge ps3 backlog i'm not gonna buy another system

>carrying anything but a subcompact single stack

no I'm fine with it visually but the spring looks fucked

>Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
>Wallet
>Keys
>DZAT DF-10 earphones
>Multitool
>Pebble Time Steel

Workbag has
>Apple iPad Pro 9.7
>Apple Pencil
>Lunch
>New Nintendo 3DS
>8bitdo NES30 Pro

Big backpack
>Macbook Pro 17" Late 2011
>Chargers for everything
>VGA adapter for laptop
>VGA extension cable
>other assorted shit

It's still closing, it's good enough for holding keys on pants.

You're making me consider getting a weeb keychain.
Yours look so nice, where did you get it? amico?

I am not gonna ask you for permission on whether should I keep my mouth shut or not (who you fucking think you are), especially when the liberals openly disclose their hostility towards the white race. Showing you fbi statics about black crime rates won't work, posting scientific research about intelligence heritage won't work, even trying to discuss about it won't work and sadly your only argumentation againts these would be calling me racist. Safe spaces polluted your mind to an extend that being exposed to an idea that doesn't reside in your bigoted ideology makes a couple hundred alarms go off. So please, neck yourself.

>his gf isn't on implanon
>paying the latex jew

GG no re

wallet
keychain
phone
sunglasses
buttplug

I don't own a DSLR because I'm not a faggot, so here's a pic sent from my 6P.

It's this one.
amazon.com/GE-Animation-Vocaloid-Miku-Chain/dp/B0081XWEIY

I think it's discontinued though.
You could probably get it at hot topic, this is about as mainstream as it gets.

Go find something you like.

Forgot my meme watch.

Why do you carry an earphone if you don't have a smartphone?

>sent from my Nexus 6P
Are you dumb?

nobody is gonna sit and read through your shit here. post those pics or do not post at all.

Yes it does nigger!

I'm not every rainbow hair dyed liberal protestor. I don't live in the bubble that things don't happen and that some things have nothing to do with race. And btw I'm no one to tell you to keep your mouth shut by all means I welcome your discourse as long as you provide validity with it not just spewing bigotry towards other groups that are apart from your own personal conditions. But again the fact always returns to the idea that you just can't ascribe the actions of some individuals to the whole, which is often what extrmely conservative decisions are based off. Realize btw that the US isn't as liberal of a country as you believe. Most people and presidents called liberal are really just centrist.

My gf is. But not all the other bitches I fuck (i.e. your dear mother)

Used condom

boys can't make other boys pregnant, you dolt

Why would you carry condoms around though unless you're travelling or something? I keep mine in my drawer and she prob has some at her place too.
Facts
Has proven to be true. They often just stay there unused
Kek

>hp calculator
No one uses those

I used hp48 until recently.

Reminded me of my failure as engineering student every time I did tax and % calculations on my advanced RPN scientific calculator.

Don't drop out of school kiddies.

what about AIDS though.

Have you noticed how there's almost never just a knife or just a gun? That's how you know you're dealing with a retarded militia /k/uck here.

"Durr, are you talking to me? Are *you* talking to me? Repeat what you just said! I said repeat what you just said! Hurr.. Don't fuck with me, duuude!"

probably already has it, judging by the content of most of these posts

>all these spergs carrying knives
You don't need a knife to carry with you everywhere, edgelord.

I mean, I use the flashlight every day too, so I'm not sure what your issue is.

My Mom's snatch is so dried up that it wouldn't make much sense for her to be in implanon, user.