Uncucked languages

Any (((modern))) languages not infested with SJWs (no code of conduct etc.)? I like Crystal, but it literally uses CorawhineAda's code of conduct...

Preferably compiled/statically typed.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
meh.schizofreni.co/random/lulz/2016/01/08/tales-from-a-gate.html
github.com/meh/smart-referer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PHP

arabic

LISP, C, swift, machine code. If you feel that you need anything else you should strongly consider suicide.

>cant behave
>everyone hates you
neck yourself, alt right dweeb

>current state of Sup Forums

Be a man and just ignore it.

>github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

Thank you for Correcting the Record. 5 cents have been deposited to your account.

Want to know what's more annoying than SJWs? People that bring them up all the time. I don't think any community will want you.

OpenCOBOL

probably javascript

You know what's more annoying than people who bring up SJWs all the time? Forcing politics into programming.

the CoC(k) literally has a "fuck you if you do something we don't agree with" clause

This is a technology board, not a politics board. If for some reason you do not use a language because of its creator's political beliefs, this is not the board for you.

Stop judging software, programming languages, and products by their creator's beliefs. You should be judging software for its quality, doing anything else would be pointless and stupid.

No matter what software or programming language (the programming languages in infancy) that you use, there will always be someone who disagrees with you. Learning to accept this is a large aspect of maturity. Instead of going on a pointless forking / alternative crusade that does nothing but make using something harder for developers, please, consider working around the issue by not participating in the community, using the software for the purpose that you need to use it for, and going on with life.

There is no "politically incorrect" programming language that can be free as in freedom. Why? because someone will satirically fork it and make it politically correct.

You don't like the code of conduct for a community? Fine. Use the software but don't send PRs or talk on their forum.

Stop being a troll. You're acting like a spoiled child because Rust is accepting of people who don't align with you.

>swift
>not sjw
Nigger, Apple is SJW.

Is C really free of blue haired bitches? I've been doing HackerRank challenges in C and I forgot how much I enjoy dealing with the basics, one step above assembler. Started in C/C++ but all my recent jobs have been fucking Poosoft .NET.

How hard is it to get a job coding in C?

>arabic
>not cucked
إسلام literally means submission

>not pasta

Of course it's not pasta. I always try to write out a decent post when I post to Sup Forums, unlike *cough*, many people.

just in case you are actually autistic and not just pretending, I don't give a shit if bluehaired SJWs are able to use what I use as long as I'm able to and will remain able to "use" it too, or get help on forums/IRC, or whatever.

Have you even read the disgrace that is that code of conduct?

> I don't give a shit if bluehaired SJWs are able to use what I use as long as I'm able to and will remain able to "use" it too, or get help from forums/IRC, or whatever.

Then don't set your nick as KikeBlaster2014? I don't see why it would be hard to simply keep the discussions in those portals related to the topic at hand, which is usually either the programming language or project as a whole.

There are also some offtopic channels that get created, like #ubuntu-offtopic on freenode.

> Have you ever read the disgrace that is that code of conduct?
Which one? I've read several, Ruby's is the one I'm most familiar with.

> Participants will be tolerant of opposing views. (No "SJW" preference)
> Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks. (Prevents flamewars)
> When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants should always assume good intentions. (Don't take things out of context, don't make assumptions)
> Behavior which can be reasonably considered harassment will not be tolerated. (Common Sense(TM))

Oh, and I'm not autistic, by the way.

You're right. I guess one could use "Participants will be tolerant of opposing views." against them if they try to do anything, lul.

"submission" literally means submission

C, C++, PHP, D, Haskel, Fortran, Pascal, Cobalt.

This makes me want to off myself

Did you see it when she got trolled on the ruby CoC pull request?

Matz is cool, he resisted it.

>Preferably compiled/statically typed.
Wait for Zig or Jai to become good, then.

fucking **thank you** for actually making a worthwhile reply

Do it, faggot.

Checked both, is Jai dead?

At this point it isn't even out as an alpha.

x86 Intel assembly

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Hoon and Nock.

Weird as fuck though. Very cyberpunkish.

he literally is one of us meh.schizofreni.co/random/lulz/2016/01/08/tales-from-a-gate.html

>Then Sup Forums caught the smell of it, and the shit flinging increased dramatically, kind of hindering my stand, you fucking faggots; next time something like this happens and you have one of your own on the defending side, don't start shitposting like you always do, just stay out of it and let them handle it.
thanks, gee

Fuck off cuck

>Is C really free of blue haired bitches?
You have to be marginally intelligent to use C, so yes. If you're looking for a job coding C, it;s probably best to go down the hardware/driver/OS route. I don't know personally how hard it is to get a job in that sector, but if you are marginally skilled and have a decent amount of interest in it, I can't imagine that it would be too difficult.

Pic related

THIS.

He's not wrong.

Why would the elevator have a down button if this is the basement?

C

>because Rust is accepting of people who don't align with you
I don't mind, retards can keep using their language and I'll stick with C#.

Sadly this. Sucks to see Sup Forumsfags have full reign over the entire site.
Stallman would be sad to see what this place has become.

kek thought I recognized his name and sure enough he's the one who made this addon
github.com/meh/smart-referer

that's not untrue, user

I'm replying to a troll post, but if not... what the fuck is wrong with you? Learn what is useful

#ImWithHer
#FeelTheBern
#WeAreAllMuslim
#LetMyPeopleGo
#NotMyPresident
#BlackLivesMatter

wtf i'm alt-right now

python

>dem dongles

This, and PHP7 with Laravel is comfy af.

>You should be judging software for its quality
>2017
>promoting such an oppressive meritocracy

Vala

any language with a compiler, why would you gimp yourself worrying about people who might be using a language as long as their bullshit stays out of the documentation?

It's in the Islamic context of submission to God, not to your local street thugger Jamal.

>github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

What on God's green earth could have possibly made someone think that was a good idea? There is literally no point to this.

Learn to write assembly.

Hahaha I collect FOSS drama like this

Pls post more

I remember some faggot SJW got the main contributor to libuv symbolically fired on the blogosphere over some ridiculous master/slave terminology issue

>implying Stallman doesn't love freedom loving, gun-toting Sup Forumsacks

Try Patheticode.

>Stallman would be sad to see what this place has become.
Of course he would he's a kike. Goyim, when will they learn

D

Nazis BTFO

D for deutscher Herrenrasse.
Aye. rms is great on the matter of free software, but he's an extreme degenerate that approves of "polyamory". I don't want this fellow's approval.

C and C++

Nice kot

How do you offend people with code? And who can check if you do?

It's a shame the tech industry is so full of desperate losers that they will buy into this SJW crap just so a woman will give them attention.

just make your own language and compiler. are you so inept that you need people to spoonfeed you languages? fuck off. this is why advancements have stagnated. all the wiser coders died off and now we're left with suburban shitters who probably think writing conditional statements is next level.

>Sup Forumsacks
>freedom loving

Daily reminder that Sup Forums objectively ruined Sup Forums.

C#.
It may have some Pajeets and a couple of retards here and there but no SJWs.

>Not knowing the difference between Arabic and Pisslam
As a Christian Arab I'm disgusted.

Want to know what's more annoying than people who bring up SJWs all the time? Seagulls, fuck them cunts.

>garbage collection
Nice try, George Soros

>le kys meme xDDD
kys

Only Terry can save Sup Forums now.

do you think the cancer will ever die down or is it here to stay?