Other urls found in this thread:

ebay
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Yes

/thread

ALAH AKHBAR

ebay com/itm/162409851784?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Can't wait to build a Ryzen+Vega machine this year.

Intel is in full panic mode so yes.

>Intel is in full panic mode
explain

no

no one is going to out bid stop trying to raise the price of your item.

DELET DIS THREAD NOA

>m-muh clockspeeds
>m-muh iGPU
>releasing newer KL chips
>a chip less than half the price deprecating your 8 core behemoth
>enterprise market in a few months
>laptop market as well with APUs
>6 core and 4 core parts to attack the consumer side

yes

no

תכבה את זה תכבה את זה תכבה את זה

More than half of every Intel Core CPU is the inneficient and useless iGPU. Yes, more than half. this mean that when they produce a waffer, half the waffer goes to waste when an enthusiast buy it and slap a dedicated gpu on the build.
Intel have to pay to produce these and they need to profit from them.

With RYZEN, curently, the whole fucking waffer surface is pure performance, no loss. So AMD can undercut Intel on prices/performance and still make a bigger profit. Bigger profit means higher stock prices. Better strategy also means Intel looking like a manipulative fool.

But Ryzen is actually worth the price.

Yes, Good Goy. Buy it for the sake of Israel

Are there any older people who remember when AMD released their last set of chips?

I'm just glad from now on every time some Sup Forumsermin comes around asking for gaymen build we can just go RYZEN + VEGA NOW FUCK OFF

Buyer's remorse much? Perhaps a Skylake owner?

Go for AMD! Good Goy!

nah, I still have 2500k

BRIBE EVERYONE
SEND REVIEWS TO ME FIRST
RYZEN IS BAD BECAUSE IT'S BETTER

:^)

AMD, yes. RTG, not so sure. With Nvidia releasing the 1080Ti tonight, RTG is about two years behind in tech right now.

Intel needs its monopoly, right?

Vega new cache feature could help improve the plague of sharp framerate drops with it's new cache

I feel like if AMD can compete with Nvidia again, Nvidia will just do a big price cut & be back on top

Yeah

>Buying AMD is not supporting Israel

those silly goyim

One floor, compared to a whole campus. Nice try Intel shill, we are going to go with AMD with research done in its Texas campus.

Good goy, monopoly is good.

Are all Intelshills this retarded?

>Intel shill

topkek I don't care.

Do you know that Nvidia is a fuckin anti-semantic gook, who refuses setting up a branch in Israel?

based nvidia? huh? Their days would be numbered.

like others saying Are all madshills this retarded?

>anti-semantic

>GDDR5X
>more advanced then HBM

ebin.

In October 2016 the first AM4 boards and CPU's were released you stupid Sup Forumstard

already heavily dropping prices on theirs

No, Microcenter is dropping the prices you brain dead AMD cuck

yes, to clear Intel stock as quickly as possible before it becomes impossible to sell at a decent margin. That Microcenter is dropping prices means that Intel is also dropping prices. Retailers everywhere are about to have a shitload of dead stock on their hands since pricing it such that people will actually buy it means taking a loss.

What is a waffer?

>POO

lmao
kys retard

A big chunk of ICs before they're cut apart

>But Ryzen is actually worth the price.

HAHAHHAHA

>muh intel jews
>muh amd american patriotic boys
>muh underdog

>President just called for unity and that we as Americans should work together to achieve the same goals
>idiots still buying Chinkshit
For Americans who buy fucking AMD Chinkshit I sincerely wish you would leave this country.

Nvidia's CEO is asian too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
retard

:^)

>passmark
>22 points lower on single thread
>passmark
>implying all applications are single threaded
>passmark
>"b-but muh gaymes"
>>>>>>>passmark

there was only one benchmark done with 1800x
this is not valid source, yet

kaboom.you can't alahu ahckbar without a kaboom, talk bout anti climactic.

>intel stops wasting space
>doubles performance
>AMD stagnates without being competitive yet again
see ya'll again in nother 5 years when wall street decides to inflate then pop the AMD bubble for the hundredth time.

no.

no its unlikely for them to compete with an well established company like intel. for starters intel has an better techology process, own fabs and YEARS of experience deliviring CPUs for entire continents. Intel is probably going to release some next gen archiceture with which AMD won't be able to compete.

>passmark
>lower single core perf than 4 years old i5 at 2x the price
>passmark
>implying all applications are multi threaded
>passmark
>"b-but muh rendering and unzipping"
>>>>>>>>>>passmark

CPU wise yes its going well for AMD. GPU wise fuck no. Nvidia just dropped the bomb on them

>1080ti
>price drops on 1070/1080

fuck vega im getting a 1070

preBAPsssss.....

What

>Is 2017 going to be AMD's final year?
fixed
and yes

I think I might refund 1070 for some bullshit reason like terrible coil whine and jump straight to 1080 if they actually plan on dropping prices.