Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with anonymity on the internet?!!

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with anonymity on the internet?!!

Is it because you are all basement dwellers with no friend. Do you want to be lonely forever or something?!

Explain to me how its actually beneficial to you that you avoid these websites or services:

>Google Services
>LinkedIn
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Instagram
>Snapchat
>GitHub (with a non weeb account)

Why don't you have a website with your name on it and spread it around the world. Easy employment opportunities and a better life are waiting for you.

Yes, the downside is that people use data to market products to you but oh well - you can't really prioritize this over not having a job?!?!

yep now rebuttal of my arguments

thought so

humans are most honest with their opinions when they're hidden from identity.

Probably Sup Forums is full of pedo people

Doxxing

was it worth typing this, OP?

>but oh well

The internet is obsessed with data. The internet doesn't define the reality of your being. Your footprint is an artificial image which can be subjected to interpretation of a falsehood. This image isn't representative of your humanity. The relation and definition of your life isnt' determined by a plurality or collectiveness. Freedom also includes the capacity to remain present or absent without validation. The relation you have in your life isn't determined by the pressure you have in society. You can be responsible enough towards society to determine the worthiness of your presence in due time. The benefit you have in the expression of your life is relative to the concept of your being. The interest of your being does not presuppose any forceful nature of attachment with the existence of absent beings. The only reason that would imply this attachment is property. Property can be a form of vanity, but also a form of self-identification. By letting go of identity, you can choose to remain free.

This choice of singularity and conversely of a collective anonymity is in the intention of not subjecting oneself to the perspective of a plurality. This plurality is a necessity, yet one may choose to be part of that plurality when deemed necessary.

Value is another ballpark.

How do I become untraceable ninja on the internet?

Does connecting via another PC with VPN or some shit working help?

I don't know shit about computers. Teach me, Sup Forums.

I already have a job.

>Using real name or do selfie for being social whore
>And being professional
That's 2 fucking different son, I wouldn't mind use my photo or giving my real email account for business purposes, but it's different than being Whore on social media. And I believe everyone in here would do the same, unless they are jobless faggot.

for functional individuals: doxxing
for faggots: cp

Because they are insecure. You ever Google your old username and find all your old embarrassing posts? That's why.

or furries.
god i fucking hate furries

Because everything that makes you feel good is illegal

I love you too

How crazy does the government have to get before you start thinking ahead?

Hitler.

On a day which might come, what you did last year could be very illegal today. Proof of you doing it lies in the internet.

Its like the jew gassing all allover. Think about it. Pkus why let them make money of your life? You dont benefit from it.

>Explain to me how its actually beneficial to you that you avoid these websites or services:

Avoiding them means i can go outside and socialize like normal people, and have physical contact with people.

Enjoy your virginity OP.

In 20 years when google releases Google Me (a digital version of you for only $999.99 a day) you will see how they used all that collected data to create 1:1 copy of you on some quantum CPU

Nice try. Really there is no reason for a personal account for any of these. A company may require you to use one of their accounts and you can freely do that, but none can have you signing up on any of these.

T. working and still got to keep my Sup Forumsentoobeard

It's because I'm a class bully and my secret is, that I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!!!