BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

One more day until you're unemployed, Sanjay. :^)

LOL

delete this

can you please delete this

how so quick on the butthurt?

Samefag

nah haha

Yessu

>5 IPs

why would I ask to delete it, then question the butthurtness of myself?

Here.

deLETE THIS

DELETE

Call us before you write m8.

Jesus fuck that's hard to watch.

>

Delet

>not a windows issue

Watch the whole video and the guy says he can still see it on his screen. It was just a transmitter issues, nice cherry picking.

IT WAS JUST A TRANSMITTER ISSUE GOY

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Not gonna lie, former AMD buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching AMD crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear cores.

lmao

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

BWHAAAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAH

HA HA HA HA BAH HA MWAAAA HA HA

so you want the alternative being intel price gouging and fucking your ass?

The 8 core lineup from AMD is already priced alot higher outside the US so much as I got triggered last night by Raja saying cheap/affordable 8 cores for the masses when India has one of the highest priced too.

>ryzen crashing
>vega already destroyed by 1080ti

Woah so this is the power of AMD

Ofcourse crashed. It runs Windows 10.
Crashes for me all the time. Intel 4770k.

NOTICE ME SEMPAI

>Intel price gouging
s...s...sure

Why are AMD products priced so high in none-US countries compared to the competition?

Nobody gives a shit about monopoly money britcuck

it's more expensive than the 7700k in US too

DELET DIS

I hope the 6 core lineup is on pair with the core i5 lineup when it comes out atleast.

Delet

UK prices include 20% VAT. Convert USD to GBP, add 20%, and the price is basically the same as in the US for both Intel and AMD.

Oh how I long for the days when $2 = £1 and VAT was 15%. Good times.

DELITE DIS NOOOOWWWW

>pajeet: the country
lol enjoy feeding your pajeets andd pakis cuck

this is pretty embarassing

but this one is fucking disgusting

Holy FUCK

The Intel CPU's were purchased before UK to pound went to shit so were cheaper when the retailer stocked up on Intel. The Ryzen CPU is brand new and has to be purchased at the currently shitting pound to dollar rate plus VAT etc.

It's economics 101. Ryzen will do well in the US. In the UK you are probably better off buying the 7700K.

Toppest of keks

YIKES

I dont get it

When Intel was debuting the "power" of one of their Atom (I think) systems to play games, instead of playing the game, they played a video LITERALLY in VLC at a fucking tech conference. The video might not have even been on the laptop, but streaming from backstage, and it stuttered. Nobody fucking said anything though because Intel is a bunch of Jews that get away with anything.

The kid still shits his pants…

no wait, I get it. The car was still turning after he left the wheel.