How true is this?

How true is this?

Their combined marketshare can BTFO Mac, OP.

Reverse that shit.

How true is this?

Is this true?

True is this?

This how true is?

These would be worthy of that /fit/ thread with the trees.

>Captcha: Trees

This is how true?

Truth be told how is it?

/fit/ is nothing on trees. Trees lift 24/7 as this example showcases.

100% true
Most apple users use iPhones because that's what they're used to, they just don't give a shit about anything else

Perfectly true to be honest senpai. Normies aren't good with girls because they got an iphone, they get an iphone because they are hit on by girls. They don't need to avoid being stupid with technology choices.

Exactly. They don't need to get an iphone, and it would be better to not get an iphone, but they don't need to be efficient in their lives. Their lives are easy, whatever the hypocrites try to tell you, those people are hit on by girls anyway like that show shows and their life is a breeze in general even if they make stupid technology choices.

>samefag

It's still a stupid choice, but a Don Draper doesn't give a shit, he'll fuck the girls anyway without even trying for it.

It's true, you'd know if you actually watched that episode

>/fit/ is gay meme

Why did my Betty like the washing machine

Considering you made this picture, not really

Pretty much true, we all know apple buyers are narcissistic tech illiterates who only care if their phone matches their handbag. Most probably don't even know what Android is.

how can meatbois ever compete

Pretty true
But stupid people don't know they are stupid so...

>t. college kid who thinks don draper is so fucking cool because he made a "good" comeback

grow up

Windows should be in the bottom and all the rest should be on top

Pic related

It was about time someone fixed this.

27 minutes in KolourPaint.

>don draper
Who the fuck is don draper?

If the meme is right then who made that meme?

Thanks doc.

Top is Linux users and bottom is everyone else.

>Windows Subsystem for Linux

Deal with it.

Now listen here nigga: It's true.

If you actually watched the episode, you'd know Don was actually insecure as fuck and actually did think about him.

Stupid people don't realize they're stupid

>How true is this?
I am not making random posts on the internet talking on how great Apple is or shit about the color of some stupid ass bubbles some inbreds still care for just because they haven't left something as ancient as SMS.

:^)

Don't know, I use windows, apple, android, and linux on a daily basis.

kek

I actually don't remember this interaction. Wasn't Don's line directed at Ted Chaough?

How true is this?

Stop posting my gf.

why is there a face in the tin reflection?

F U C K

Well considering 80% of the worlds smartphones are android, and 99% of people give no fucks about what phone someone has in general, i'd say it's not true at all.

her pussy is smiling

Nah, it was directed at the Jew. But Don spent the whole episode worrying about being surpassed creatively by the little Jew, to the point of sabotaging him and bringing his own subpar idea to the client and deliberately leaving the jew's prototype on a cab.
Sorry I don't remember the little jew's name

Bingo