I still use vga

I still use vga

Name ONE (1) monitor or graphics card worth buying that doesn't have a VGA port.

i still use dvi and i love it
fight me faggots

I have a Display Port to VGA connector for my second monitor that runs at 1440x900

the latest generations of video cards have no analog output, at least the mid-high end ones. the dvi is also dvi-d only

>worth buying

4k@60hz
you lose

>meme resolution
every upgrade in resolution looks pretty at first, but then you get used to it.
stop falling for the high resolution jew.

Still using an HDMI-to-VGA converter for my consoles/desktop because my monitor and TV are from 2007. TV has shit HDMI quality and monitor only has VGA

>I'm still an nvidiot

pic is so cringe

I have a somewhat old samsung 23" FHD monitor that uses VGA. What's the problem?

i too

Me too.
I have a dvi-vga converter stuck in my graphics card and I didn't see a reason to take it out and connect a dvi cable.

Kill yourselves

I run audio through a DVI cable.

Why? looks fine to me

i have a hdmi cable, an hdmi output in my gpu but i still use a normal vga cable

My screen is old as shit and only has DVI and VGA. My computer came with a VGA adapter, so that's what I use.

I'm not going to buy an adapter for obsolete tech for a screen that's on its last legs.

>Tfw having my monitor hooked up to the VGA port on my Thinkpad

Comfy

>u2417h died
>have to use a spare vga monitor while it's being replaced under warranty

me too, other ports are a meme

I'm on VGA too
I've got a shitbox video card with VGA, HDMI and DVI. HDMI goes to my tv on the other side of the room, and DVI is for the wacom cintiq, so I had to do with VGA for the monitor

I still use a CRT on a 980 with DVI-I.