Its 1.4k euros

Other urls found in this thread:

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-office-chair/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a KAB Seating ACS Executive for 1300€

Get one of these instead

i prefer honest desks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would need a straw to drink beer

Yes. Best chair if you have back pain / back issues. Hands down.

How so? What does it do specifically that a cheaper one doesn't, and how much is just brand tax? I'm legit curious, looking into more ergonomic chairs myself.

The KAB Seating I posted above is a real professional chair. Herman Miller is a designer brand.

you people are insane

pic related, cost me 0$ and it's comfortable as fuck

you can also use it to throw your clothes onto after you get home if you're a nudist like god intended you to be, you fucking idiot

Stop shilling your shitty looking radio tower chair in every single thread.
>What does it do specifically that a cheaper one doesn't
Extensive back customization for once, especially on the hardness / softness side. The backrest isn't hold by anything solid per say, so you don't have any kind of discomfort while sitting in it even with herniated disks. Just try it in an outlet store, you can't compare it to a cheaper chair and that's coming from someone with a really shit back that tried over 50 + chairs.

Your chair is fucking shit and you're a retard. Fuck off, nobody cares.

lel

sure, why not

Get a Steelcase Gesture instead.

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-office-chair/

> god
Who?

Its a professional brand used in heavy mining equipment and oil rigs, cruise ships

Stop bullying me reee

fuck off cia nigger

>not getting the Aeron

Never going to make it desu

Chairs and beds are the single 2 products you should never ever cheap out on.

Consider you spend 80% of your life in one of them. No matter how expensive a good chair or bed seems it is always worth the price when you realize just how much you'll use it.

i agree

+ a decent pair of shoes

Bad chair, bed or shoes can really fuck up your body.

Get this one instead

What is your net worth?

dad bought one and it sux (4 me).. really fucks up my tail bone after a while, that area has almost NO padding and uses these stupid pointy plastic bits that just poke into your fucking spine.

seriously try this shit b4 u buy it

those fucking acupuncture points on that chair is a total FAIL.

im like 5'10 125 so kinda skinny fag i dunno

if u got a big ASS then it might not suck as much

>not using standing desk

lulz

Expensive as fuck, OP.
I'd consider Natec Genesis SX77. It costs ~270 €, despite gaymer design seems really decent, its gaslift is able to carry an average american and it's covered with a fabric instead of a shitty artificial leather used for many other gamer chairs.

>europoor

>gaming chairs
>gaming anything

It doesn't mean there's something wrong with it, and this one isn't even overpriced because of its 'gamingness'.

i make 3-6k euros a month selling software online, i dont work, i spend 18 hours a day on a chair then 6 hours in bed, i did this for past 15 years of my life

Definitely worth it, bought one used from a dentist office for $500 and holy shit my back feels better since I can fully lay my shoulders into the chair.

>have to buy a new $100-$150 chair ever other black friday because seat cushion goes flat
>car seat cushion/couch still not flat after over a decade

EXPLAIN

I wish I had that amount of money to burn on an actually good desk chair, since I'm stuck with this old piece of cheap junk that wobbles, is completely flat and rigid, and doesn't support my back for shit.

One of the worst purchases I've ever made, made my ass go numb after 3 hours

Car seats cost several hundred $ when new.
An office chair for several hundred $ lasts a long time, too.

>cost me 0$
Either you stole it or your mom bought it for you, either way the 1400$ chair would also cost you 0$, you fag

Doesn't look worth that money.

Are there any chairs that force you to sit straight and is still comfortable for long sessions?

You should be thankful that you didn't blow your money on a chair. If you sit for six hours a day, you have sitting disease which will fuck you up. Exercise does not counter-act sitting disease. Save up or buy a used treadmill that you can use with a desk instead. If you have to sit get an exercise bike or under desk pedal machine (a decent one on Amazon is ~150). Standing is not much better than sitting either. The best thing would be to keep your legs moving.

something with straps and gags probably

if i had that amount of shekkels id invest it, tyronne

>tfw you have a gesture
Shit is comfy af. Been using it for over 2 years now, still just as good as day 1.

Why does it seem like EVERY streamer has this chair?

>getting a relic from the dotcom era

Herman Miller has learned so much in the decade since the aeron

sponsored obviously

But even the lowest of the low streamers have them?
And if they're as shit as Sup Forums says all the time, why use them?

Low tier streamer looks at high tier streamer and checks what they do, what gear they have etc. in order to try to become like them.

Yes goy, pay us 1.5K for a "quality" chair. I agree with you but the prices are driven up to high because of this true but shilling remark. I don't want to spend 1.5K on a fucking chair I could get myself a lot of other cool things with that.

had i the money, would have gone with this.

instead found a good condition leap v2 in a used office furniture store.

Your going to die early as shit

trigger = pulled

sitting in some old executive office chair my dad gave me because work was throwing it out
i never realized how comfy it was before it started to wear out and i tried replacing it with another junked chair. just wasn't the same.

turned out it was sold in the 80s and originally cost something like $6-800. got an uncle to reupholster it for me as a favor.

tried those chairs at a mall, they suck, wobbly, too short back section, overpriced as fuck for the quality they offer

picked ikea markus for 1/3rd the price and I'm pretty darn happy with it

>implying i dont prefer to sleep on the floor

I have a German office chair with zero branding, made in 2004. I want to buy it again but the company that I think made it, Topstar, no longer sell it.

wat do

>why use them?
Some people think they look "cool". Others falsely believe they must be good chairs because these kinds of seats work well in cars.

>picked ikea markus for 1/3rd the price and I'm pretty darn happy with it
have you owned it for more than a year? that's what counts

I simply can't stand office chairs because no matter the brand, price or whatever, they all do this micro wobble on their base that drives me fucking insane.

unfortunately those nice chairs you guys pay $1k for are more like $3k in Aus

Nice kids chair, do you use a booster seat?

10 year warranty on the markus is pretty good, i got a replacement for free on my 5 year old one when it started squeaking a bit

see if an upholsterer can restore it for you

Can vouch for that. Got coccyx and lower back pain. Nothing is comfortable anymore.

Buy a 6950X and then sit on the floor

Chess player chairs don't have to be comfy because the fuckers stand up and walk around like retards during matches most of the time

Not him but I've had one for a few years. The non adjustable arms are forever locked in manlet mode so it sucks.

What the best budget chair?

I've had a Markus for 2 years now.

Perfectly fine chair for the price you're paying. Really can't do much better than a Markus at this price segment.

This bad boy cost me 4500 euros

ta da

is there any chair that will help me with my jeep disease

I bought some comfy chair in ikea without any wheels or shit. you can bang your ultra high test gf on it and it will hold.