Still the best phone on the market

Still the best phone on the market

Prove me wrong

Still rocking a 5S

>lockedOS
no

I like my 6s but after a year the battery is hitting the craper, siting at about 88% life , now could be even less. Totally satisfied

The iphone brand peaked with 5

This is objective and Steve Jobs agrees

>iOS
Take it from someone who had an iPhone, Mac, and iPad, as cool as it is that you can have all those things together, not worth it.
>4in screen
I understand having a small phone is important you women, but cmon man. 5in at least

Other than that, it is pretty good. You can get better specs and better performance from the OP3T or the upcoming moto5Plus tb.h fa.m

im getting one this weekend. objectively the best phone you can get for $450 under 5"

Jailbreak.

Im testing the ultra power saving mode on the 7s
made it 5 days

wish I'd gotten the SE instead of the 6 Plus
might trade someone when the 128GB SE comes out

Honestly what do you guys do after jailbreaking/rooting besides fixing problems?

>not the 7

there have been some crazy deals lately. 64GB SE at Walmart for $239. 64GB SE at Boost for $125.

>(Locked)
what did they mean by this

64gb space grey SE on 9.3.5 is god-tier
>tfw no jailbreak though

Nvm, just noticed that I can buy unlocked from Apple and use Discover price match to these lower prices
aw yea

>tfw space gay 5s
IDGAF, still a great phone :')

why don't you install 10 you weirdo

Fuck No pussy.

The Nexus phones out do that garbage any day

I have an iPhone 5S, which I've had for some time.
>My previous iPhones got slower when I updated iOS as they put new models on the market, so I've avoided updating mine
>When I dropped my phone in the ground this and the glass broke summer, I got a cheap-o replacement screen which works shitty
>The battery is awful and my phone dies at 10% all the time. Battery drains insanely fast
>Home button doesn't work

NOW

Should I get a fresh Apple screen, get a new battery and fix my home button for about 200-250$ (Sweden) or should I buy a new phone? Should I update iOS?

Currently looking to buy one. My coworker has one, and i really like the size and the responsiveness.

Sh... should i? Never owned an apple product, so i figured why not. Got sick of all the samsung galaxy phones

>iphone
What are you, gay?

Talk about this shit on /fag/

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

Are they locked to a carrier? If yes, are they easy to unlock?

Kill urself, Muhamed.

>Should I get a fresh Apple screen, get a new battery and fix my home button for about 200-250$ (Sweden) or should I buy a new phone? Should I update iOS?
get the SE if it's similarly priced (discounted) there atm

Only the best if with iOS 10.2. Otherwise into the trash it goes.

go hang yourself with an ethernet cable
they're like 330 used, 400 new unfortunately

>they're like 330 used, 400 new unfortunately
Honestly, as much as Sup Forums might attack me for saying so, I'd still probably buy one at $400 assuming you can afford it. But maybe there's a Swedish slickdeals.net-type website out there you can use.

You're wrong
done

another thing checked off of the ol' to-do list m8

Posting from one. Really can't imagine how the SE could be improved upon, except to make it cheaper.

Why do people think that their garbage is worth a fortune.

If someone trades you a brand new SE for a battered ~3 year old phone then holy fuck they are dUmb

>Why do people think that their garbage is worth a fortune.
>battered
Mint condition 128GB, has higher specs, higher msrp
>3 year old
wrong.

Plenty of people buy the wrong size and regret it

6s Plus*

If you have a 6s plus then I can understand.

alright man, thanks for your input

Yes they are locked to a carrier, but you can still use the smaller cheaper MVNOs that use that carrier (with the exception of the Boost phones).

And of course you can unlock using an unlocking service on ebay for between $20 and $50.

>headphone jack
>can use with one hand
>excellent ratio of specs to price
>official OS updates well into the 2020s

what's not to like?

OnePlus 3/3T way fucking better