I'm starting to like Chrome more than Firefox

I'm starting to like Chrome more than Firefox.

How big of a faggot am I now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/02/29/tech/web/protect-privacy-google/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'bout OP level I'd say.

Not a faggot at all. Firefaggot turned into a huge steaming pile of bloated SJW garbage a couple years ago. Around the same time when Chrome became the industry-leading browser.

Install ungoogled-chromium

The updates are kind of a bitch on Chromium. Not automatic like Chrome.

Considering your image and need to make a thread to ask this question makes you look like you brush your teeth with STD ridden semen.

There's a plugin that let it auto update

That's because Chrome and Chromium are objectively better browsers than firecuck. In fact Chrome is the most advanced and polished browser on the market right now.
I use firecucks because I hate google botnet and Chromium lack of automatic updates drives me crazy, but honestly I don't know how long I will be able to keep using this garbage without going crazy.

Anyway to have Chrome erase all history upon exiting like with Firefox?
Not cookies, just form entry, download and browsing history.

Not at all, my goy, not at all!

Both are pure garbage at this point.

Hate to be the only fag here asking but what is her name?

Bump

Erase from where? Your PC or the google servers it sends them to?

Firefox is.... awful with the potential to be okay, but Chrom* is just awful all around. Firefox should be fixing shit up as it integrates servo/e10s harder. Won't make mozilla less of an evil shit company, but their product might stop self destructing soon.

>mfw edge is better than firefox

I used to hate chrome because of how much ram it would take up on my shitbox, but now that I have a good computer the memory leaks/million processes (I know that's how chrome works, but it still shouldn't be using 2gb of ram) doesnt really bother me, or at least I dont notice it.

I get way better performance out of chrome over firefox, and the extension-edge that firefox once had is now basically gone. Same with customization. The botnet thing is kind of whatever at this point since you can't even take a shit anymore without google tracking it, and performance has always been my #1

Edge is honestly not terrible now (especially comapared to the IE from the days of yore), but the search bar and tab/options bar are unnecessarily thick and it pisses me off. Its like they added an extra 50 pixels or so of thickness just because, fucking why

I use chrome too.
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Name=Netflix
GenericName=Netflix
Comment=Chrome
Exec=bash -c '/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --app="netflix.com"'
Terminal=false
Icon=google-chrome
Type=Application
Categories=Network;WebBrowser;
MimeType=text/html;text/xml;application/xhtml_xml;image/webp;x-scheme-handler/http;x-scheme-handler/https;x-scheme-handler/ftp;

I just wish Chrome had the same amount of customization that Firefox does. :(

no it's not. uses a bunch of shoddy shortcuts to have better benchmarks

who dat

>mozilla in the ''''''''current year''''''''

Hnnnnngg
Eurasians that didn't inherit shit tier brown eyes are rare and god-tier

its been better for a while.

firefox runs slower and uses more ram for some reason.

>tfw to retarded too build ungoogled-chromium without errors

the slowness is mostly disk usage from their retarded databasing of everything. I've desperately tried to disable it but the best I could do was to just make it write only to ram. The memory usage is perfectly fine, I have no idea what bullshit you're loading into your browser but that's what's filling up memory. No leaks here.

Its in the AUR, as is the firefox profile ramdisker.

Well... you are OP after all...

Why do people who complain about Firefox always use such vague, meaningless words?
What exactly is wrong with it other than m-muh SJW?

I wish that was my gf ;_;

I'm a firefox user and I'll admit its slower than chrome and has less smooth/fancy animations. I see that as a plus, since its less strain on battery but people percieve it as lack of polish.

This girl must be 30 by now

sjw? How?

Pretty high

Install Brave

>In fact Chrome is the most advanced and polished browser on the market right now.

$ 0.01 have been deposited to your Google Account.

So I'm giving Firefox a chance again after a long time.
Even though it got a higher bench on Peacemaker than Chromium (and a higher bench on Arch Linux than Windows), it feels slow as shit. What is the problem exactly. Is there a way for Firefox to not take forever to load pages and not randomly freeze?

>How the tables have turned

What's with the SJWfox stuff when Google is 100% SJW too?

they have every key stroke you make.

Shhh, they don't like logic in these threads

How big is her benis?

Edge doesn't have uMatrix (and uBlock is not a replacement).

this is true

firefox user, switched to chrome in like 09, switched back after the google privacy policy change in 2012 (and dropped gmail).

cnn.com/2012/02/29/tech/web/protect-privacy-google/index.html

I think it's nice and fast but I don't trust it as far as I can spit

her name is alisa price and she's 23, lives in canada.

pls be in coquitlam

burlington ontario.

i think she has rich parents.

yeah i switched back myself several months ago

google gets too much of my info and other than email and drive doesn't really offer me much in return

at least bing gets me giftcards for gamestop