I'm looking to buy a new gaming router, which one will give me the most fps in-game?

I'm looking to buy a new gaming router, which one will give me the most fps in-game?

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=56133
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gaming router
What the fuck?

>gaymen router
JUST

tp-link with ddwrt gave me 30-50 increase in fps

its great. i was gonna get a new card but now im redoing all my network stuff new nics, new cords, new modem. u cant go wrong this way

>Gaming router

I know this is bait...
I hate you.

Holy kek that image

u sur got me buddy pls mor

This is THE BEST gaming router out in the market right now.

It has ATLEAST double the amount of shit sticking out of it than any other gaming router out there.

Get the most transformers-looking motherfucker you can buy, then paint it bright candy red and add a custom cooling loop.

You gotta pick the RGB ones otherwise you will loose like 35 fps

>tfw 2017
>still no rgb gaming routers

Woah take it easy man that shit looks a bit too extreme for you do you even have a use for those teraflops

who /Space Router/ here?!

Posting this from a stable Orbit around Jupiter

What's with this picture?

I think it's with garlic.

RAM POWER

holy fuck that image is sad

I upgraded to the TPLink C3150 and my game ping time dropped from 14 to 9MS and made things noticily smoother, and when I download a torrent at max speed instead of getting super choppy 250ms lag, I get the same lag, but its smoother, and playable.

So I would recommend a TP link router. its amazing.

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=56133

its still up

>blu-ray
>furrycon psu
>gaymen moose
>sound card
Kek

TERABYTE

Thanks user, I never bothered to look it up and properly bookmark it for future amusement.

TP Link is best bang for buck I think for consumer routers. It's a bit sketchy sometimes though. Asus and Netgear would be the others. You can generally pickup refurbs on the cheap. Merlin/AsusWRT is pretty gud. Linksys routers are a waste of time now.

eww, it's like someone got a factory defect and spray painted them

>I've verified with the Bestbuy salesperson that this computer should speed up my game, and if it's not then it's Star Wars' fault
it pains to read this

Garlic flavored soybeam oil.

Put gaming in anything and charge it $200 more

>gaming router

Seriously though, use wired ethernet