Tech Support

hey Sup Forums I was playing skyrim with mods on my xbox 360 when it turned off and now the lights are red when i turn it on. are my rams dying? i dont have enough money for a new console please help

have you tried it off and on again?

you have to wrap it in a towel and put it in the microwave to reflow the solder

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

this happens to most xbox 360's, the solution is to stick the motherboard in the oven. kinda gay but it works

you think im going to stick my motherboard in an oven? go fuck yourself im not stupid

Look up GPU reflowing. It does the job.
Just how the fuck do you thing mobo's are made? With cold fusion?

>own a 360
>not stupid

Pick one.

Your toy killed itself because it didn't want to play shit games anymore. There's nothing you can do but join it.

ok i didn't have an oven so i used my sink instead of an oven and water instead of heat and it didn't work

>watermark

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Reflowing the solder is the correct answer. It's not a software issue. So stick the fucking thing in the oven, after taking off all the connecting wires you dumb underaged fuck.

fuck me for trying to get some serious help here, your all just a bunch of trump supporting idiots

holy shit you godforsaken fucking fucktard piece of donkey shit the only way to fucking fix your shitty piece of shit ass garbage is to call fucking pajeet and bitch and moan and get a replacement you fucking goddamned fucktard holy shit if theres nothing about fixing a fucking shit on google then what the fuck in your retarded ass shit brain makes you think a bunch of jackoffs on Sup Forums are going to have some mystical answer they pulled out of their hairy fat fucking retarded asses you goddamn fucking moronic troglodyte

i just want some help my dude, geez. turn off ur computer if it makes u that mad

> this thread

Go drink some bleach, you dumb fucking shit stain. You should have been aborted.

Hi Mr. Rolfe, how big is Mike's veiny thundercock?

im being cyberbullied im turning off my computer and going to reddit instead. leave me alone youe all just mean

Did you really have to go to fucking Sup Forums? You could at least have gone to or you fucking underage

download more wam

this user is right and you´re to dumb to see it just google xbox360 RRoD and oven fur dummies

i heard captainsparklez say to do this but im afraid to download anything over the internet, it all look like viruse exes

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

What are on about now, shit for brains.

this is such a mean subredit

no no viruses are actually very very rare. lOOk here son some faggot EVEN MADED an NINTENDOOOOO swiTch emuulateraroo look here son gameeel dot (.) com :) :) I loooooove nintendo :^) *holds up mushroom*

i used a heatgun on mine once, that worked and it didn't fuck up again

or re-seat the heatsink... if you know how to google.

if you need a guide to the red lights:
>2 means it's over hearting
>1 and 4 mean your a dumb ass
>3 means your fucked and you need to open it

holy fuck, please delete this thread

holy shit you guys are retarded

In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers.

>Shove entire console up pooper
>Body heat will reflow motherboard

Go fuck yourself Op

nintendo switch free online survey male enhancement candian pharmacy free nitntendo mario kids songs nursery rhymes cars lightning mcqueen buzz light year toy story

Holy fucking shit are you actually mentally deficient, kid? Why would you take the time to type that?

The CPU and GPU have shitty plastic pegs which hold the heatsinks on. You can switch those out with metric nuts and bolts to get it down tighter.

>mentally deficient
He meams retarted OP. You're too young to understand though

>skyrim with mods
Found your problem.

Have you tried reading the fucking Sup Forums sticky?

>skyrim
wew lad

i did but it didnt tell how to fix the red lights

stick your dick in the disk tray and try to close it
if it works it'll cook your dick and you can enjoy a nice tasty meal by eating your cooked dick

It tells you that Sup Forums is not your goddamn tech support. Your xbox is broken. Now go die in a hole.

you ppl are mean

Simply fuck off.

There is a chance, this will work.

Short version:
>turn off 360.
>block the fan with a Qtip or something similar.
>Turn back on.
>When the 360 shows an error, turn off again.
>Remove Qtip and turn on again.

Longer version:
There are many issues, that can make the 360 show the read ring of death. Some of them are only temporary and while the machine technically is in good condition, the RROD is permanent.
But: The console seems to be able to hold only one error state. If you manage to trigger a different, temporary error, you can override the RROD with something that doesn't brick the console.
Blocking the fan for a short time will do the trick. We got a friend's console working that way.

> microwave