Dumbphone general

dumbphone general

considering buying a 5310, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ultra-Thin-AIEK-M4-M3-X6-E1-Card-Phone-Student-Version-Low-Radiation-mini/32674402429.html
ebay.com/itm/Original-Nokia-5310-XpressMusic-Unlocked-Phone-Bluetooth-MP3-FM-6-month-Warranty-/262434517352?var=&hash=item3d1a50f168:m:mmg6vVuaoTAHrmI3fGI_R4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgot about that phone. I lost mine at one stage, found it the next day in the middle of the road after it lashing rain all through the night. Still worked perfect.

Holy fuck I need this thread.

I'm getting the 3310 remake in yellow when it's released unless someone gives me a better option.

Sick of my Nexus 6P. I get very easily distracted.

What's the best coolest dumb phone? Can be a meme.

still totally buying the new 3310, just going for the 5310 for the time being. never owned one myself, although i've heard it's pretty good, with bluetooth and MP3 support, shit like that. plus, you can get them for just 25 bucks refurbished from the chinks

If you want a meme, get a flip phone

Get A E S T H E T H I C you homos
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ultra-Thin-AIEK-M4-M3-X6-E1-Card-Phone-Student-Version-Low-Radiation-mini/32674402429.html

I don't flip, you dip.

this looks like absolute garbo

oh god, what the fuck is that thing?

If you got such shitty self-control, buying another piece of shit won't help you quit your phone, you'll most likely use it for a week or two before going back to a smartphone again.
The real solution is just to disable shit on your current phone, not more retarded consumerism.

The chink refurbished version is of poort quality, very low quality plastic used etc.

have you used one personally?

No but I've seen multiple people here complaining about shitty chink refurbs. You might be better of with getting it secondhand on eBay and putting a new (authentic) battery in it by yourself since the chinks will most likely put a fake, lower capacity battery in it.

Not him but I bought a 5140i refurbished from chinkland and it had a very cheap replacement cover and the battery bulged within 6 months. The case cracked the moment I got it shortly after inserting my SIM.

eh, i'll take my chances. it's only 28 bucks, and somebody's gotta find out if this one is quality

What site were you looking at to get one of these refurb. Only other thing I need my phone to do besides calls and txt is music, so one of these expressmusic phones would suit me well.

ebay.com/itm/Original-Nokia-5310-XpressMusic-Unlocked-Phone-Bluetooth-MP3-FM-6-month-Warranty-/262434517352?var=&hash=item3d1a50f168:m:mmg6vVuaoTAHrmI3fGI_R4Q

That was a great phone. Had mine for 7 years before replacing it.

I use this when I go downtown for buisness meetings and such. I've gotten many complements when I use it around nighttime

welp, that's the coolest fucking phone i've ever seen

i wonder is it's mp3 player will be good?

user, WHERE?

Anyone got anything similar to this but that actually exists?

That phone exists user, google it, it's too expensive for you though $300

>Low radiation

They're all backdoored

>$300 for a dumbphone

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

>Implying

look up the 515. much better build

yes, but it's also 6 times the price of the 5310

4 times*
fuck my life

I had that phone, OP. 7/8 years ago. Jesus christ the memories. I ditched my MP3 player and used only the phone, because the Xpressmusic feature that allowed for MP3 and also a SD slot.

That was the hardest, toughest motherfucker I have ever owned, I miss him.

Just buy a Nokia 6303, small and comfy. No super features, its a dumbphone.

Micro-SD card slot tho.

buy an iPhone (first model)

>he doesn't buy nokia 150

>tfw you live in murica and don't get cool new feature phones

>tfw basic phones are making a come back.
>tfw the smartphone meme may come to an end

Feels good man.

been using it since it was launched. i love it. and i use an xperia z5 premium as a "tablet"

it might be more expensive, but it's sexy as fuck. and the build is pretty nice. metal back housing and gorilla glass screen, even though there's no touchscreen. it looks like new years after i got it

God-tier phone

>one fiddy

Where to buy this from burgerland?

why the hell doesn't it at least have 3g? i dont think carriers in the US allow non-3g phones

This is mine.

I got a refurbished ZTE Z 432 for $12 on Amazon a couple months ago and it's pretty nice for a basic phone. The keyboard is nice to type on and far superior to a touch screen keyboard. It still has a basic browser if you need it, but I doubt many websites today are usable.

Sadly the screen stopped working after 13-14 years. It was nice though, thinking about a replacement

Fucking looks terrible.

Have wanted one for a while. Ebay has some worse quality fakes though, make sure yours is a real one.

To any other burgerlanders, most new feature phones like all of these new cool Nokias won't work on US bands, including the new 3310. Best bet is an older phone or the company BLU makes cheap feature phones for the US but I can't speak for the quality.

Any ones with slider or flip keyboards?

>have old-ass Note 4
>use it for normal text messages, calling once or twice a day at most if at all, music for up to one hour a day, and otherwise only browse the internet on it during my plentiful hours at work where we do literally nothing
>it's started to feel slow, factory restoring hasn't helped, and it frequently restarts because the "SIM card has disconnected" for no reason
>can't decide if i wanna go for a new smartphone, or a dirt cheap dumbphone

So
>old and dying Note 4
vs
>OnePlus 3T
vs
>OnePlus 4
vs
>a fucking rereleased Nokia 3310 or similar dumbshit phone

>things that didnt happen