Jewtel finally cutting cpu prices

hothardware.com/news/intel-reacting-to-amd-ryzen-apparently-cutting-prices-on-core-i7

>Those include the i7-6700K, a 4.0GHz chip dropping from $400 to $260, and the i5-6600K, a 3.50GHz quad-core part dropping from $270 to $180. Even Intel's latest and greatest Kaby Lake-based i7-7700K has experienced a drop, from $380 to $299, with places like Amazon and NewEgg retailing for $349.

>OY VEY THIS IS A HOLOCAUST WE HAVE TO STOP AMD

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/intel-israel-old-relationship-faces-new-criticism/
hothardware.com/news/intel-reacting-to-amd-ryzen-apparently-cutting-prices-on-core-i7
techspot.com/article/1171-ddr4-4000-mhz-performance/page3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would buy AMD if their fanboys weren't so anti semitic. It's always Holocaust references and comparing Intel to da jooz and stuff with these threads.

Those are some pretty extreme price cuts.
It's almost as if they were unfairly priced to begin with

D-don't be absurd.

But user:
knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/intel-israel-old-relationship-faces-new-criticism/
>With some 9,900 people on its payroll in locations up and down the country, Intel is Israel’s biggest private sector employer. It conducts R&D from four locations and manufactures chips from sites in Kiryat Gat and Jerusalem. Between the intellectual property and chips it sends abroad, Intel is also Israel’s single biggest exporter. In its record year of 2012, it shipped some $4.6 billion worth of chips equal to an astonishing 10% of Israel’s non-diamond exports and a fifth of its high tech exports. Even last year, when for accounting reasons exports declined, they still amounted to $3.84 billion.

>Going back three decades, Intel’s Israeli R&D center created the 8088, a cheaper version of Intel’s flagship 8086 processor that was adopted by IBM to power its first personal computer. Later, it was Israeli engineers who coaxed headquarters back in Santa Clara to abandon a planned shift into RISC technology and instead improve the best-selling 486 into a line of microprocessors that came to be known as the Pentiums (although the chip itself was designed in the U.S.).

Literally all of modern Intel is from Jews.

goodgoy

These price cuts are shit. I ain't gonna buy quad core garbage for over 200 bucks.

Can you feel that, Goldberg? The oven are warming up. And it's not AMD builds this time.

Fake news, look at the date

Go to pcpartpicker and look at the prices, they haven't changed a bit

Sadly Intel has literally nothing to worry about with Ryzen

>leltel

>posting fake benchmarks from Iranians
>1366x768 no AA
AHAHAHAHAHA

>Israel is a democratic country with a market economy and a generally positive environment for businesses
>some successful multi nationals do R&D in Israel
>this is somehow a Jewish conspiracy (even though Israel is secular and 20% Arab)

>complains about fake news
>spreads fake news
SAD many such cases!

1-2 fps difference in 1080p
only difference is Bioshock
still gets 100+ fps
Ryzen working with a shit unnamed mobo and 2133mhz ram.

Also
>Trusting Iranians
>ever

NO

Stay BTFO

>crippling ryzen because intel is trash

fuck offf jew

>Ryzen is so good Intel is forced to cut prices by more than 1/3rd for some cpus
>mfw

>tfw i5 4690k won't drop because it's old
I just wanna cop ;_;

>i5-6600K, a 3.50GHz quad-core part dropping from $270 to $180
>mfw I paid $180 for it five months ago

>hothardware.com/news/intel-reacting-to-amd-ryzen-apparently-cutting-prices-on-core-i7

>THE SAME FUCKING MICROCENTER POST THAT INTEL SHILLS LOVE TO CONSIDER ACTUAL RETAIL PRICE

You fags never learn, do you?

kek

Can't risk the ovens melting the cute ice fairy.

>Secular
>Implying religion can not be secular when it is the top institution
> Imply all you have to to is convert to Judaism to get isreali citizenship

LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH

>2133
Why didn't they just use the same memory on all the platforms?

in after childish AMD fanboy damage control
>b-b-but Ryzen is still a good deal
>my main workload consists of 7zip and handbrake

heh

Even with these price drops, Ryzen 1800X and 1700X are still sold out, even at the smaller distributors.

>Bioshock Infinite

That's the joke

So they're dropping the price to what that class of CPUs were at 2-3 years ago.

>crippling Ryzen with shit RAM because your uncle is a Saudi Prince with stocks in Intel
Intel shills will stop at nothing

>even though Israel is secular
>Literally an apartheid state
Hahahaha

>memory speed which has always had a marginal impact on gaming performance at absolute best is responsible for the massive disparity between the chips
lol don't think so bud

>memory speed which has always had a marginal impact on gaming performance
You've gotta be joking.

Memory speeds are usually the main limiting factor, other being cache size. IPC matters very little in modern games.

>This turns on the Homura

apartheid has nothing to do with religiosity

>implying
techspot.com/article/1171-ddr4-4000-mhz-performance/page3.html

> Memory speeds are usually the main limiting factor
>IPC matters very little in modern games
is someone out there really this stupid, or is this just clever bait? I can't even imagine how you'd come up with something so stupid

I mean even if I was sympathetic to your point about memory speeds... this is just fucking stupid. It'a almost like you're trying to make AMD fans look even worse by pretending to be completely retarded.

How did Iranians get a Ryzen?

It's an underclocked engineering sample.

Even if it were an "apartheid state" it would be justified. Muslims are a different species and a prone to violent outbursts against innocent kaffirst. They need to be kept separate from normal people for safety reasons.

What does cirno's butt smell like?

>underclocked
nope.

>99
checked, baka