Day 1 "true" Ryzen benchmarks might not happen...

Day 1 "true" Ryzen benchmarks might not happen. AMD is telling websites/YouTube reviewers to change how they review Ryzen 1 day before it releases.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
digiworthy.com/2017/02/27/ryzen-7-1700x-benchmarks-vs-i7-6800k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>major """"reconsideratons""""

|
|>
|
|

OY GEVALT

We'll see who is objective and uncucked enough to ignore them and run legit without biasing the settings.

Israel is the only normal and sane country in middle east. No shit that they set up their offices there.

>R&D and Design

Kikes could be a part of working on Ryzen/Zen+.

You buy AMD, you support Israel. :^)

OY VEY GOY YOU MUST TEST OUR CPUS IN THE (((CORRECT))) WAY

NO GOING AND DOING REAL WORLD BENCHMARKS

Honestly, do you shitpost for fun? Or are you being paid?

These types of posts seem too energetic for a discussion about an upcoming CPU launch.

>one location in Israel
>vs five locations in Israel

I guess we know who's all-in on God's chosen people. :^)

>Monster Hunter on PC
The fuck is this?

Yeah Intel and AMD are good goyim, but Nvidia is fuckin anti-Semitic cuz no branch in Israel and that chink refuses doing anything for the chosen people.

You can easily disable a couple of cores and clock the 1700x higher than Intel's CPUs though

Ryzen consumes way less power, so way more headroom for OC

>Nvidia is fuckin anti-Semitic cuz no branch in Israel
>implying

There are few benchmarks posted about 1700, OC 1700 with Air, 1700X OC in WCCFtech

>You can easily disable a couple of cores and clock the 1700x higher than Intel's CPUs though

My sample doesn't clock above 4.1ghz even with all but 1 core disable. Stop spewing bullshit.

You literally are blowing smoke out your ass.

You have no evidence that this is the case.

Wait, isn't the 1700x cheaper than all of those Intel CPUs?

So Ryzen is as good at games as more expensive Intel CPUs, plus it's completely destroys them in multithreaded applications.

Jesus, Intel is fucking dead.

>WCCFtech
First day on Sup Forums?

China-only MMO

Intel is like 5 times as big as AMD, if AMD was as big as Intel they'd have ~5 locations in Israel.

>What is R&D

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel

I got to 3.8GHz on mine with 2 cores disabled and stock cooling, could easily do more with a better cooler.

You're full of shit.

>Yesssssss, trust us, goyim! We don't do anything at all at our site in Tel-Aviv! Why, it's practically just an empty office! We're on your side...

Actually it's getting beaten by a 6700k which is $100 cheaper than the Ryzen

Ryzen is dead on arrival

Nvidia probably has just mere sales offices in Israel while AMD has fuckin R&D facilities in Israel.

>assuming Jews aren't on your side
Europe and north America: a lot of Jews

Africa and the middle east: almost no jews

Where would you rather live?

AMD are gigantic jews, you can just see it in their marketing, always trying to scam people

They updated the bios because all the intel shills were crying "slow ram! wahhhhh". Intel ruins the day once again.

True.. they must love decieving gullible AMDrones....

I'm not a gaymer, only subhuman goyim spend their time and money for gaymes.

>6700k clocked at 4GHz
>1700x clocked at 3.4GHz
>disable two cores, clock 1700x up to 4GHz
>destroys every Intel CPU listed

intel do their R&D in Judistan too.

Yeah, real human beans spend $500 on CPUs so they can rar up doujins at light speed.

You have to do it manually.... Something normies would never do it. Stock Intel > Stock AMD

So, since Ryzen is literally Bulldozer 2.0, will Raven Ridge will basically be another APU failure?

>sales offices

you seem like a smart guy

Yeah so what?

Nvidia doesn't do their R&D in kike land. Very anti-Semitic of them. Boycot Green!!!!

Just pointing out AMD and Intel are no different here.

As far as I'm concerned, I couldn't give a shit if nvidia did their R&D in South Africa so long as the chips are good.

1. that's a pipe dream, will never happen

2. being forced to overclock and disable cores just to compete with an intel cpu that costs $100 less? amd is fucking finished

Everything AMD does is half-assed, so yes.

Or maybe you just won the binning lottery.

No trust worthy source is breaking nda, so its as good as you get for now

there is only one known person to get it early and bench it, the other reviews are with es on fucked motherboards.

you cant disable single cores, only packs of two, so... we all know who is full of shit here.

Here are some real world benchmarks:
digiworthy.com/2017/02/27/ryzen-7-1700x-benchmarks-vs-i7-6800k/

The AMD CPU is only $25 cheaper so Intel is for sure going to counter price soon.

Biggest difference was 15% better running Civ 6. But even well threaded Ashes Of The Singularity was a mere 3.31%! Most common games like FPS were practically the same with AMD beating out by maybe 0.5-2%.

>16GB DDR4-2133

Every time

it's because jews make america and yurop great
it's because they flock to countries where it's better to live
they are not cause, but an indicator

Neither. I'd rather live in East Asia. As a matter of fact, I live in South Korea.

Reminder that you are in a tech forum, not on Sup Forums. Nobody here gives a fuck about "muh culture", we only care about living standards and tech progress, and anyone who's been around knows there's no match for East Asia in that regard. Stay mad.

I am still perplexed as to why they did this, unless they had some fucked up test mb it just makes zero sense.