Remember when I told you AMD was not gonna deliver because they never do, they always disappoint?

Remember when I told you AMD was not gonna deliver because they never do, they always disappoint?

And even if they did deliver, it was just a matter of months until Intel came up with something better, leaving AMD in the digital dust for the next 5-10 years until they managed to catch up again (if they even last that long)?

And remember how you didn't believe me when I warned you?

Well, it's happened. Bet you are rectally shattered. Too bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-review-processor-leak/
pcworld.com/article/3168319/components-processors/intel-demotes-pcs-giving-datacenter-chips-first-crack-at-new-technologies.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this point I'm not even sure whether this is a bait or not, just like the arab benchmarks

>I can't read Mandarin
Fuck off, pleb.

>trolling even though the NDA drops in just one hour
What do you guys get out of this?

>everything I don't like is trolling
The colonic flustering is nearly tangible.

>I-IT'S FAKE

>Iranian
>Arab

Turns out that having few strong threads is better than many weak threads.
Who coud have possibly guessed this?

Speculating on whether or not they will deliver when we have conflicting reports (see the guy who got his 1700x early vs this) one hour before the NDA lifts is trolling.
In 50m we will all know if they delivered or not.

AMD cores are half cores just like the bulldozer

please go chairman mao

And intel still can't compete.

They are actually quarter cores this time.

Iranians are sandnog arab mudslimes.

It appears that they clearly can. Unless you don't count a $320 cpu beating a $500 one competing

Bulldozer 2.0 incoming

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another
Major
Disappointment

More Arabic benchmark because Ahmed couldn't get his dad to buy him fast RAM

did someone said that the 1700x is going against 6900k?

shills dont even try anymore

>ignoring how the 7700k is obliterating it as well

there's several videos explaining that they're real full individual cores.

you can explain all you want we can still clearly see they're at best half cores, probably quarter cores

that's not how it works. feel free to post your electrical engineering degree to prove you know shit about this

>half cores
Single threaded performance is roughly on par with the 7700k. How is that a "half-core"?

>Single threaded performance is roughly on par with the 7700k.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're independent cores retard

>roughly on par with the 7700k
10-25% worse in every game

This can't be happening. This can't be happening. STOP IT!

When will the NDA end?

>winrar

25min left

I like the perf/watt, really makes my butt tingle thinking AMD is back in the server market.

AMD and Intel being close enough to be a virtual toss-up is still great. Gives AMD enough room to compete on price and features. Intel will have to shift their product lineup around and probably lower their high end products a few hundred dollars.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

>THEY FELL FOR THE RYPOO MEME

Its 9am central time, user.

>4-core $300 intel CPU beating 8-core $500 AMD CPU in multithreaded synthetic benchmarks

>'AMD and Intel close enough to be a virtual toss-up'

FUG

I don't know how great winrar is but compression is a pure integer workload and it can be parallelized plus it deals with memory bandwidth.

It shows a lot of things at once but if you want to make any sense of it you have to equalize the number of cores and/or memory used.

>Intel is back to netburst status

Lmao

no it's 3pm gtm +1 so fuck off murrican

I paid for it, fag.

>so stay tuned as the official embargo time lifts at 9am ET, and not a minute sooner

>source: my ass

>takes the most expensive one even tho the $300 AMD chip is almost identical if clocked the same
top fucking kike

Its getting hot in here

>GMT+1
>Not superior UTC
It's 9am UTC-6

Like a 5% difference in random synthetic benchmarks is hardly a deal breaker. These processors are close enough that people could buy either and not be disappointed.

Remember when Zen was meant to be on par with Haswell-E?

I fucking remember.

I don't think you understand what a fucking HILARIOUS gulf there is between these two chips if that's true.

A FOUR CORE $300 processor beating an EIGHT CORE $500 processor even in mullti-threaded synthetic benchmarks is bulldozer-level bad. It's a literal joke. AMD is dead.

>in the year of our lord 2k16
>still using bakward obsolete gmt

I bet you measure in yards and inches too.

>meanwhile my delidded 7700k on a single 120mm radiator maxes out at 50c under prime95

Who /superior silicon/ here

>delidded
i hope you will enjoy your worthless piece of junk if it breaks

Good thing there's ~$300 and ~$400 variants of that processor then. The 1800x is the highest end and most expensive model. When you get that high the price/performance takes a dive. The best deals are always in the middle.

Hello Presshot my old friend.

see

I delidded my 2600k and it was still going at the exact same temps when Kaby Lake released.

I don't use GMT.
I use Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC)

What's your point? It would beat the $400 even more badly, if it beats the 1800x.

The processor used in the chinkmark in the OP is the $400 model.

>exactly the same chip just different clock speed
>compares the intel one to the higher priced version to make intel look better

For casual purposes, they're pretty much the same. UTC just uses a much more precise way of defining the standard.

Yes, but the 1800x is benchmarked against the 1700x too, and that's the benchmark we're all talking about, you fucking moron.

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-review-processor-leak/

>We see the i7 7700K beating the Ryzen 7 1800X in even some multi-threaded benchmarks such as Winrar and SuperPI.

>multithreaded
>SuperPi
I don't get it

pcworld.com/article/3168319/components-processors/intel-demotes-pcs-giving-datacenter-chips-first-crack-at-new-technologies.amp.html

Guess which kike ass is on fire.

SuperPi also uses x87 which has been largely replaced by SSE1-4 elsewhere. It's numbers don't reflect the average workload.

I don't think Ryzen will match Kaby for single thread but you couldn't wait five minutes to source something besides wccfshittech?

Ian on anandtech posted a review but refused to post power consumption tests.

Oh wow

Guru3d did, but without comparing it to anything.