AMDFAGS BTFO

AMDFAGS BTFO

>R7 1700 only 7% faster than G4560
>R7 1800 same speed as Haswell i5

When will they learn? :^)

computerbase.de/2017-03/amd-ryzen-1800x-1700x-1700-test/3/#abschnitt_spiele_full_hdhd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocwwaVGUFtk
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/optimization-notice#opt-en
computerbase.de/2017-03/amd-ryzen-1800x-1700x-1700-test/3/#abschnitt_anwendungen_windows
reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/5x3apn/_/
wallstreet-online.de/aktien/advanced-micro-devices-aktie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

translated

You're full of shit though. The 6/12 or even the 4/8 Ryzens will be a sweeter spot for Sup Forums people. I say this and I'm an Intel fan.
AMD fucks up with promoting those 8/16 chips. They cause housefires. Shitty overclockers on the get go anyway.

More cores doesn't increase the speed at which you shit post.

sweeter spot? for what? are you retarded? i7 are faster than this shits and cheaper.

the fastest and most expensive ryzen cpu is as fast as a haswell cpu from 3 years ago.

>being any companys "fan"
litteraly kill yourself already

you what m8?

>I say this and I'm an Intel fan.
sure thing man, sure thing

I wanted to say user but most kids here identify as "fans" in practice with all their sperging.
AMD just fucks up with shilling for those 8/16 chips first thing, they should start with 4/8s and 6/12s max.
Intel knows what the fuck they are doing. They wait for a year or more to go "-E".

what are you talking about? the hardfacts, the REAL benchmarks dont lie

Considering they're on par or better than most Intel CPUs on Linux it's more likely that the Windows benchmarks are being done with programs compiled by Intel-compilers which are knows to produce unoptimized code to run on competitor's CPUs.

Those benchmarks do not have 4/8s or even 6/12s from AMD because AMD are morons at promotion, they first go for those 8/16s that cause housefires and are shitty clockers.
Intel knows what the fuck they are doing.
They start with 4/8s and wait for at least 1 year before they go to "-E"s of 6/12 or more.

>video games don't use 16 threads

Hmm, interesting.

I really don't want to shill for AMD but
>housefire
>95W
>Intel's comparable chip is 140W

It's probably just games with 10 year old engines that got "improved" (read: put in dirty hacks) to meet modern visual standards.
I mean, surely there's games around that extensively use threading, right?

Those are just reference Watts. They are rarely reality. e.g. they reference a 6/12 Ryzen at 95W and then a 8/16 Ryzen at 65W which is obviously bullshit.
Don't expect any of those chips to not be 100W at least on full load.
Before overclocking.

>such denial
wow, what a nice technology board.

Denial of what?

hello merkel

of AMDFAIL
They failed hard, its Bulldozer all over again.

When Bulldozer came out, the same fags said "wohua no games support 6 cores"

No they do, and an Intel Pentium with 2 cores is still faster than every 6 Core Bulldozer CPU.

So if games support all these cores, as you're claiming, why is the 7700K also faster than Intel's HEDT CPUs for gaming tasks? Surely with Intel's excellent IPC, a 6950X should wipe the floor with a 7700K, given that, as you've asserted, games love more cores?

hello trump

Because a 7700 is higher clocked
Because clock > cores
Because Intel > AMD
Its bulldozers all over again.

see

most poeple just got fooled by amd hype, they are retards and will always fall for marketing.

It was obvious what amd did, they never stood a chance.

>intel compilers

ples go

>Because a 7700 is higher clocked

But that's clearly not accurate, as plenty of tests have been performed with Intel HEDT CPUs and mainstream quad cores running at the same frequency, and they don't show any advantage at all. For example, here's a video with a 6700K, 5820K and 5960X, running at 4.6, 4.6 and 4.4 respectively, and the hex and octa core chips at best draw level:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocwwaVGUFtk

Not that I'm doubting you for even one second, but other people's findings seem to suggest that games don't take advantage of more than eight threads at the absolute maximum. I'd be interested to see your own results that are, clearly, contrary to this.

>Intel > AMD
I hope they pay you more than I think they do, for you.

Exactly, a technology board. Discussion video game benchmarks means fuck all for CPUs.

So what is your explanation for that? Linux drivers being generally superior?

The problem with DigitalFoundry is, they test their CPUs with the game all maxed out and therefore bottlenecking the CPU with the GPU.

CPU tests are done in lowest settings, best in 720p.

No, it means you have to proof your crazy conspiracy theory. Proving any facts or any article for that claim.

>ryzen avx 128+128bit
>intel avx true 256bit
Really moves your neurons

>intel faster than amd
>"but its because programms not use enough COOOOORRREEEESS"
>"intel is cheating"
>"INTEL COMPILER"

Gtfo, would you?

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/optimization-notice#opt-en

So you retarded faggot can't provide proof for
>produce unoptimized code to run on competitor's CPUs.

kys

>splitting hairs so hard to make it not look like moving goal posts

computerbase.de/2017-03/amd-ryzen-1800x-1700x-1700-test/3/#abschnitt_anwendungen_windows
>on NON-GAMING benchmarks the 1800x is only around 10% faster on average than a 7700k
i love how everyone who says that ryzen is a piece of shit gets 10 replies telling him to get back to Sup Forums

lmao, there we have it, proof that Intel is cheating, exposed by Anonymous 59199307.

Why no one else thought about that? AMD WIN AGAIN. Fight the Intel compiler

TOPKEK

t. intel fanboy

Bahahahah this damage control.
The day Sup Forums exposed Intel and their compiler

Are you retarded?
I stated that Intel compilers optimize only for Intel CPUs and don't use optimization for competitor CPUs.
Which is exactly what that states.

You still haven't provided a reason why the Linux benchmarks are different by the way.

>I stated that Intel compilers optimize only for Intel CPUs and don't use optimization for competitor CPUs.
but why would they optimize for amd?

The memory latency, no quad channel and limited pci e lanes really rustle my jimmies about Ryzen

AMD did meet their ipc goal and Intel shills really did break the goalposts but the above thing do kind of bother me

No, you said that:
>which are knows to produce unoptimized code to run on competitor's CPUs.

Which you couldnt back up

>You still haven't provided a reason why the Linux benchmarks are different by the way.

I dont have to, you are the one making the claims, you know how that works right?

Also what are you trying to say? Everyone using an "intel compiler" therefore its not fair? who the fuckt would care?

The fact we have: Intel CPUs are still better for gaming. Thats it. You wont change this fact.

All your shitty excuses are just that, excues.

>Intel compilers optimize only for Intel
Most if not all benchmarks are compiled on gcc or visual studio. Stop with this stupid meme already. It's embarrassing.

>months of amdfags shitposting how great amdshit is
>Intel shills really did break the goalposts

lmao, it was rather that amdfags got hyped as fuck and beyond reality while intelfags where laughing about them.

Now the fun is over, and Intelfags were right, and AMD gonna backpaddle to "its the softwares fault" and "they were never meant for gaming" and so on

Almost sold my 4690k to jump on the AMD bandwagon. That would've been a disappointment.

Not even that, I really think he has no Idea what a compiler does.

You forgot
>AMD is still a good value!
>even if Intel offers better performance, you shouldn't support them because they're Jews!!

4/4 is still a stupid move. You should have saved for an i7. 4/8 is clearly the sweet spot right now and it will remain the sweet spot for 10 years at least.

Yeah, 10% more performance for twice the price seems like a good value, alright.

Well of course. Most of those cpus have 99% of their instruction sets identical anyway, you can't optimize "more" for Intel even if you wanted to do. Just saying, EVEN if that retardation was true most if not all benchmarks aren't even compiled on anything other than gcc or vstudio.

>mfw my overclocked Pentium is blowing out the Ryzen left and right in gaming
AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[pauses to breath]
HAHAHAHAHA

intel wins again!!

Who cares about cores and threads?
A G4560 2/2 is 7% slower than a 8core R7 1700.

The G4560 is 60€ the R7 1700 360. 6x the price.

Why would I buy an AMD CPU again? Oh, I wouldnt.

the 6 and 4 core chips are from the same wafer as the 8 core ones but they have one or two defective cores. They won't OC better and the fact that their best 6 core cpu only boosts up to 4 Ghz just affirms my statement.

it's over. amd is done.

I'm seriously thinking about buying a 4560. It's cheap as fuck and still plays current titles. I'm no heavy gaymer so it would be perfect for me paired with a cheap motherboard.

Belive me I wanted to. Wanted to get an i7 around holidays as it was only 50 bucks more than the i5. I guess I was too slow because the next day I checked they went over the normal $100 price gap between the two. I waited a good week or 2 and the prices didn't seem to be budging anytime soon so I settled with the i5.

the g4560 is 2/4. Killer move by intel desu senpai

I seriously consider to build a second pc just for the sake of buying a g4560, its so crazy value, I think Ive never seen a better performance/price ratio anywhere.

You can even take a h150 with an BIOs update for even cheaper.

>tfw all those that pre-ordered start to realize and buyers remorse starts to sink in

Yea, sorry meant 2/4.

Fuck yes, is there a way to witness their despair?

Get any i7 4/8 after the haswell. They are the sweetest spot. Both amazing for any game and they can pull their weight on some pure multithreading.
The 4/4s aren't too bad but I think it's worth going 4/8 nowadays and for the next 10 years at least.

reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/5x3apn/_/

REDDIT IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

FAILDOZER LE 2 LE MEME

Who cares about shitty fullhd anyway?

/r/amd need a fucking wake up call, still circle jerking each other

Ehm, do you understand that in higher resolution the GPU is bottlenecking the CPU?

leave technology ples

reddit as a whole is a circle jerk fest. I only read news on there, because of the level of fanboyism there is completely off the charts.

Good, gonna buy an Intel i7-7700 now.

And not the K-version, because I don't overclock, rather I will undervolt the CPU.

>Shows percentages and not actual numbers for FPS

I smell Intel

No wonder Jim Keller ran off to Tesla. what a mess!

>Intel has higher percent but AMD higher FPS

"In AMDs head", ladies and gentleman.

He figured it out, it's just a number trick by evil Intel shills.

Bahahhaha

I mean, Sup Forums as a whole is a troll fest, so nobody wins.

bait? not sure

more like an antithesis to reddit. Here everyone shits on the things you like and your opinion and on reddit everyone shares your opinion if it's pro

wallstreet-online.de/aktien/advanced-micro-devices-aktie

TOPKEK

>A-AMD wins again, r-right guys?

>Sup Forums as a whole is a troll fest
>implying this place is all trolling all the time
More like shitposting is rampant to the extreme nowadays. They're not subtle about it anymore.
There are some boards that have their threads where they can like things and not get shit posted at every second. Sup Forums is just a terrible board. These last 5 years have been garbage. It used to be bad, but not like this.

SIR, SIR, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND BUY R7 RYZEN CPU, MY FAMILY NEEDS TO EAT.

should've shorted it @$15. Vega will be another massive fail from amd, you heard it here first. Well, maybe the vega hype will help it to climb back up to >$15 but definitely short your amd stocks a good week before vega launch.

KEKEKEK

Why do we not have color user IDs here yet?

>(You)

YOU THINK I AM JOKE? THIS IS BENGAL FAMINE ALL OVER AGAIN, INTEL IS LIKE BRITISH COLONIALIST.

wow we really need 30 different threads for this subject, totally doesnt look like shit board is being flooded with jews from intel

>We shouldnt talk so much about AMDfail.

there are plenty of benchmarks where the ryzen makes sense and performs amazingly well for being half the price of a 6900k, you arent doing intel any favors by spamming this board with 30 different threads that are all spamming the same 30 benchmarks

Suddenly this board stinks of Sup Forums and manchildren

In every single multithread bench both syntetic and real life the 1800x either matched or defeated the 6900 and even the 6950X, the only shelter v can find is on their gaymes which ryzen still runs and more than excelent fps, this kind of nitpicking over such a inextensive and derivative angers me, specially when on the tech industry and engenieering industry this chip is freaking amazing and completely blows intels monopoly, i can unironically render autodesk applications in second or operate 50% faster on optimization task for only 500$, fuck off v

>R7 1800 560€
>i5 6500 200€
>Same performance in Games

Where is the sense?

Also, gtfo, salty amdbitch

>>Same performance in Games
Fuck off to Sup Forums you faggot.

>B-BUT THEY WERE NEVER MEANT FOR GAMING :(

bahahaha amad

only shills were comparing it for gaming. everyone else knew this was an x99 competitor

this delusion, have you even read the reviews?
1800x is faster in only cherrypicked synthetic benchmarks, in reallife applications the 6900 is still faster. Wow, I get it, beeing all for the underdog and shit, but gettin assraped by marketing and then denying the obvious is just a special kind of faggot

Nice strawman there.

J U S T

Thats why the stock market hit amd so hard? thats why reddit is on fire? thats why amdfags are so butthurt? everyone just misunderstood amd when they made all this 4k battlefront and battlefield benchmarks.

hahahaha

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>6900 is still faster
oh wow, 10% faster for literally twice the price. That's some great value right there