Battlestation thrad /bst/

didn't see one, post poverty

Other urls found in this thread:

target.com/p/student-desk-espresso-room-essentials/-/A-51117783
youtube.com/watch?v=3e2eT0JDLps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just replaced my PC's case with something larger. It's a BMW-styled Delux case I resprayed yesterday,and just assembled it back today. Inside I just put a Pentium E5200 (which is pretty gud) and a Radeon R7 240 on it. Runs decently,and the case helps a lot in cooling.

>inb4 why the fuck are you running windows 7 x64 on 2gb of ram
I'm planning to get some more RAM.

downloadmoreram.com

what do you speedrun fampai?

>downloadmoreram.com
kek

Old one died prematurely because Ryzen launch is flooding the board.

I mounted my monitor with fucking walmart wall stickies.

I'm early this time.
No poverty here.

Castlevania (NES), Castlevania: Rondo of Blood are my best games. Now you know who I am.

Early and comfy ~

rondo is a great run desu, i salute you sir

Just bought an iBook G4 as a travel laptop for 26 bucks, so no fucks given if I lost it or anything.

What happened to the old thread? Not even close to dead.

doesnt even have a SNES controller no wonder u can't even beat SMW

Need improvements but im poor, I need a bigger table, Im using a paper as a mouse pad and need to do cable management.

How's your battery powered FUNC mouspad holding up?

I got LEDs and wallmounted my monitor just like you told me to all those months ago.

Debating whether or not I should take the arms off the markus. They kinda get in the way of sitting close to the desk at a reasonable height.

>I'm poor.
>Custom watercooling loop with PS4 and pricey case.

Well if you insist. Clean up your cables mango.

I have a sfc controller. My some time is shit, high 12min. But I don't speed that shit

7/10, comfy but cramped
7/10, looks very Eastern European but comfy...
7/10 ugly but cool
6/10 nice equip but boring and sterile, gave you +1 for the cat
5/10 too much goofy "gamer" stuff and clutter on your desk
7/10 retrobrite that keyboard sonny
8/10 your choice in art is horrible imo but i like your layout and the comfort level is cranked up to 11, is that a TV or a monitor?
2/10, very bad
7/10, nice but kinda small and simple

>Buys tech he can't afford
Not too surprising that he's poor.

sorry wrong choice of words or in wrong context, I'm not poor, but right now I don't have any money is what I meant, so theres thing I want to do but cant afford at the moment.

yeah I need to do it, but keep putting it off because it means I have to get on my knees and well....

Poor college student apartment setup.
Thinking about gutting my 2014 PC build and selling my 2 970s for 150 each then getting the new 1080ti when custom heatsinks roll out.

I want better performance in 4k resolution...

Really disappointed with Ryzen's performance on vidya. Don't know why I actually expected something from AMD.

Smw fuckin phone

dem priorities

next step is to vesa mount monitors.

You can get a custom mousepad for 99 cents....
I got this one a while back for that price.

Ty famalam

Such is the life a streamer speedman. No room for shit

Oh right, maybe I should read before posting..

Battery powered mousepad? That's a thing?
I just got a regular one!

And I'm glad you did! It looks great.
Curved screen should be used when you sit close, so this is perfect.

And I removed my armrests because they were too short and cut into my legs since I'm manspreading so much.
But I ghettomodded my markus a bit as you can see in pic related.
Sawed off one end so I could bend the entire thing up. Gonna saw off some more. Got some padding for my fat ass too.

that's a cute desk sonny, where'd you get it?

>Debating whether or not I should take the arms off the markus.
Yes you should. Arm rests on office chairs are shit for ergonomics and should only be used if you have to use a desk too small to rest your arms on.

Yo kinder eggs tho 10/10

Never considered doing that... Maybe I should mod them to cut off closer to the back. My problem is that they're too high up, too close to the front, So either I have to sit at a comfortable height but far back, or sit too low but close up. Removing them crossed my mind, but modding them might be an option.

Should probably test taking them off first, as it's non-committal.

target.com/p/student-desk-espresso-room-essentials/-/A-51117783

$50 for a desk ill no longer need in 6 months.

Are you that grenlandese Sup Forums poster who still used CRT not so long ago?

give it to me

if youre anywhere in the northeast US, i will.

Anybody else getting a Nintendo Switch?Hopefully I can snatch one.

Have Zelda and a few accessories coming in the mail already.

My new monitor should be here tomorrow. Then new pic.

>Anybody else getting a Nintendo Switch?
Maybe later, I just ordered a new monitor. good luck I bet its going to be hard to find.

>poor

No way man you're doing great. I mean yeah sure still be careful with money......but your setup is hardly poorfag tier

It looks like you cool your pc with cum

>buying applel shit

C'mon man it's 2017 you should know better by now

Eventually not on launch tho

Maybe in two years if it actually has game by then and when they do the inevitable hardware refresh to fix things. I don't see a single reason to get it right now.

I would never have chinese cartoons at my station, but I'll admit that I like the TV wallpaper.

is the bottom computer a router?

>I would never have chinese cartoons at my station, but I'll admit that I like the TV wallpaper.
Thank you.

Excited to see that new monitor! Thanks mate.

Yea I should but I have a way to get it for ultra cheap so I don't mind.

Don't know if they are gonna do a upgrade for the Switch, wouldn't work well. But yea it's best to wait for these type of things.

>Don't know if they are gonna do a upgrade for the Switch, wouldn't work well.
Of course they will, and I don't see why they wouldn't do it. I've owned the Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, DS and 3DS, and they always fix big things on a second version a few years down the line. Everything about the Switch screams that it was half-baked, so I'm completely expecting a revision in 2 or 3 years at most, maybe even with a Pascal chip or something similar.
That said, even if they don't, I'm not buying it to play a Far Cry skinned as Zelda and yet another Mario for the umpteenth time. I'd rather wait and see Sony's response as always, and hope this time they don't abandon it like the Vita, which still is the superior handheld.

Oh yea, no doubt. They are gonna make a better revision in a couple of years. Most likely we aren't going to see a major revision to the actual hardware.
The current Switch is not very powerful at all, a more powerful revision would literally blow the old one out of the water. The old Switch wouldn't be able to hold its own. It's not impossible but it probably won't happen.

It wouldn't be much different than the 3DS and the New 3DS, PS4 and PS4 Pro and XBOX One and Scorpio. You should completely expect Nintendo to fuck you in the ass, because that's what they like to do, because the manchildren who buy their games love it, which is why it's stupid to buy it right now for a single game that will be playable on PC in a couple of months with Cemu.

New 3DS is a slightly overclocked version of the 3DS, not a massive difference. Which is why all games work on the old one. The OG PS4 & Xbox One can still run most games at the expense of lower quality graphics.

>The OG PS4 & Xbox One can still run most games at the expense of lower quality graphics
And why wouldn't they be able to do the same with the Switch? They can still support the older one with lower quality graphics and lower resolutions or vice versa, improving things on a newer possible Pascal release. Even just having a more power efficient processor on the next inevitable release would be enough, meaning you would be able to play it for more than 2 hours if you don't want to be stuck with indie shit. I'd probably take that over better graphics, and wouldn't mind waiting.

yes
didn't you recognized the girl on the desktop?

>And why wouldn't they be able to do the same with the Switch? They can still support the older one with lower quality graphics
They're already running at 720p on the undocked and struggling to run 1080 when docked. What happens when devs want to make a game that can only run on the more powerful Switch? Games would have to be extremely watered down to make it to the old Switch.

A more efficient CPU revision is probably gonna happen! Maybe even a bigger battery as well.

Ohai :3

You're seriously overestimating the upgrade. Also, they already do lock games behind upgrades, see The Binding of Isaac for the N3DS for example, which you can't buy on a 3DS, or Hyrule Warriors, which is pretty much unplayable on the regular 3DS, even though it is available for it.
The docked mode also has been confirmed to not render at 1080p, but instead it just upscales from 720p to whatever resolution you have it set to, so it wouldn't really make a difference there.

[spoiler]horsefucker[/spoiler]

>Also, they already do lock games behind upgrades, see The Binding of Isaac for the N3DS for example, which you can't buy on a 3DS, or Hyrule Warriors, which is pretty much unplayable on the regular 3DS, even though it is available for it
Meh that could work but it would be really shitty for them to do.

>The docked mode also has been confirmed to not render at 1080p, but instead it just upscales from 720p to whatever resolution you have it set to, so it wouldn't really make a difference there
Zelda runs at 900p when docked, it supposedly also runs worse when docked (the game).

I actually fucking love this

what lamp?

Something from Ikea. It looks good when it's dark and you can't see it very well.

I can barely pay my nills these days.

cool man having a cat sleeping at that place , is he/she easy going .
want a cat myself but afraid that i cant handle it and goes crazy on me.

did this all put you into debt

That's actually me irl

cute, post pantsu

ty

Maybe it has something to do with not having someone as reference for the scale, but isn't Akari a bit too big and not 1/1? Still, I need a dakimakura.

Her head goes up to about my mid chest.

That seems about right then. It just appears a bit too big because of how the dakimakura is folded I guess.
Looks cute though.

Yea her if you look at where he feet are she's not even close to touching the floor in the picture. Hard to get it on the chair right so she doesn't slide off. I think I want to get a different pillow for her though, the one I have is a bit thicker than I'd like. Although I guess I could just take some stuffing out of the pillow instead.

did you just blow all your money on custome loop-case and monitor and you have no money for a bigger table keyboard and mouse?

>Yea her if you look at where he
Yea if you look at where her***

What the fuck, I need to proof read my posts.

the beer bottle actually contains piss

looks uncomfertable

its not that bad but very far from perfect.
simply not enough room for a bigger desk/setup
i've received lots of comments about leg room but since i spend most of my time with my leg cross or on the couch next to the pc i dont mind much.

tl:dr : dreaming of a bigger desk , simply cant justify it in my small appartement.

your dog always looks sad. Next time could you get one with him/her loking happy?

Woah... That cat.

Also, nice station. :D

Can you post that top Megumin?

He's a pain in the ass but I love him. I really think he has some form of mild cat-autism because he'll do very over-complicated movements to get around the house and he literally NEVER meows. He sometimes perches himself on my shoulder like a fucking parrot, but that's just him, cats don't normally do that. He'll sit on my shit when I'm not looking and pretend he's all innocent when I notice, here's an instance: youtube.com/watch?v=3e2eT0JDLps
You should go for it. Visit your local animal shelter, see if a litter got dropped off recently, and find a buddy. Take some time to talk to people and think about it first, it's a big decision. They'll most likely snuggly and easy to deal with when they're older, don't worry.

Can you mount shelves on the wall? Put the Xbox and stuff on a shelf above maybe?

Can you cunt fuck off saw you already on a battleshit station thread and also filtered.

Lights are whatever color they were just on fag mode at time it was taken.

awww
kek

We posting sticks now?

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!

are you chinese?

Are you 12?

Brit m8