Linux is a broken and worthless piece of shit for people which time worth money and want the computer to do more than...

>linux is a broken and worthless piece of shit for people which time worth money and want the computer to do more than user a web browser and look at their riced desktop
>w10 is a worthless botnet
>w7 is deprecated and only have 3 years remaining

There is any fucking future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
youtube.com/watch?v=lqgugAj69xw
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
peppercarrot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
/thread

>people which time worth money
???

>I spent 5 days to make this ruby script work when work means type 15 lines in terminar to do what a windows user can do in 2 clicks I'm the gentooest

??

>I spent 5 days to make this ruby script work when work means type 15 lines in terminar
I want to be a cuck like this, but xubuntu don't let it.

There IS the future, it is OS X. Better hardware compatibility than Linux in some cases, even not on Apple computers!

>I'm the gentooest

Installing hackintosh is a kind of torture.

>59203482
(You)

What's your really saying is "muh games".

Literally the only way wincucks and lincucks could possibly defend their bad OS.
You know the truth.
It's not even hard to install it unless you're so poor you bought AMD.

I dunno, it works perfectly for me.

Hackintosh

Use win 10 for gaymen, MacOs for your graphic and video bullshit, Linux for programming

But macos can do everything Linux can do.

MacOS is just as good for programming.
And most worthy games are on OSX/Linux too.

>Linux for programming
A
For what?
Latex?
No real programmer is that shit

>linux is a broken and worthless piece of shit
Hi, i beg to disagree. I guess you wouldn't mind some pasta just to add some extra background right?

Kicad
youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
Natron
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
Blender
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
Krita
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
Krita
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
Lightworks
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
Kdenlive
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
Unity3D
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
Opentoonz
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
Godot engine
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
BricsCAD VS Autocad
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
Bricscad
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
Freecad Demo
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
Freecad BIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
Freecad & 3D printing
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
Gimp 2.10 features
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
How to install photoshop on wine
youtube.com/watch?v=lqgugAj69xw
Digikam
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
Pixar Film Production
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
Linux art 1
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
Linux art 2
peppercarrot.com/

Linux is a fucking toy OS for cave neckbeard manchildren, even fucking homoOS is more serious about professional stuff than it

Some try hard to give up on linux. I want you buy a Surface Studio just to feel something new way of shilling.
t. linux user

>tfw this image

it's all foss alternatives for real products no one uses because they suck
or programming stuff which is kind of alright but could be done on any os

>he and some jews was the reason of a device that fucked up the life of billions
>buhh he died, so sad

>lonix have broken and worthless clones of actual software
Wow, so usefull, much software

Your denial is cute, but unoriginal.

hi Danny :3

hi fwiend

literally nothing to do with programming stuff. linux has games, the 'foss alternatives to things' is basically just 'no photoshop.' Everything else is stuff I'd be running on a windows box anyway if I had one, except stuff windows wouldn't have.

Unity3d is programming

I would like to witness the blue flash without my bone marrow evaporating in a matter of days.

Reborn as a serb

sick of these threads

>and only have 3 years remaining
Yeah, and suddenly it will stop working lmao. No.

My laptop is Linux and desktop is osx, I haven't touched my desktop in ages. When I used it the other day because I needed to use the DVD burner I couldn't wait to get back to Linux.

macOS is literally the perfect OS for you. Up to date, copious amounts of software available, and not a buggy pile of shit.

>There is any fucking future?
Yes, GNU/Hurd is the future.

>There is any fucking future?
For people like you? The future is geting your ass railed without any lubricant by whatever shitty mainstream OSes Microsoft and Google continue to push which will continue to be more and more locked down as time goes by. For people who can set aside a small amount of time to understand the equipment that they're using every fucking day? Linux will continue to work just fine for those people.

I'm actually quite optimistic about the future as SBCs are becoming more and more capable (so long as you aren't running tons of bloatware) and it's actually a realistic possibility to crowdfund an open, free software friendly SBC as opposed to a normal computer. Also, with mainstream software and OSes getting more and more locked down we may be lucky enough to achieve a state where people who care more about computers and being able to work their hardware instead of having their hardware control them are quite separated from the majority again, as it was years ago when the majority didn't have computers. This could be made even better if the average mainstream user completely moves to cloud services and gets a locked down web browsing experience as well.

>>linux is a broken and worthless piece of shit for people which time worth money and want the computer to do more than user a web browser and look at their riced desktop
Why is Sup Forums so full of faggots?

Stop demon core posting :'C

>install ubuntu for shitting around the internet and other trash
>put windows in vm without networking for MS and Adobe and whatever other shit you think is important
tadaa